Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2007, 11:07 PM

Default In da club gettin\' hyphy (boring and poorly written)

So me and my buddy were gettin' loaded before headin out to the bars. We roll up to the bustop across the street and wait 20 minutes for a bus that is supposed to come every 10-15 minutes. My friend, being the smart one of our expedition sees a cop speeding by and yells "HEY!, HEY COP!" The cop slams on his brakes, backs up and turns around. Something like this:

The cop rolls down the window and we see two hot chicks in the car, one in the front and one in the back. My baddy asks the cop if the bus was still running. The cop says yes and drives about ten feet before stopping, backing up and asking "You yelled at me for that?!?!". My friend confirms that he did indeed yell at the cop for the bus schedule and the cop drives off with his two hot chicks.

We eventually give up on the bus, and head to the bar a block away named "The Purple Martini". Definitely not ideal. I hand my ID to the bouncer at the door and he asks me if I'm 21. LOL, look at my ID champ. We get in and quickly realize we are in the minority. The club is probably filled with about 70% black people. Maybe I'll learn how to dance...

After drinking my delicious Long Island Iced tea I roll up to a stunning nubian girl workin' it on the dance floor. I asks for dance lessons and she claims she isn't really dancing. HAHA, what were you doing then? It's ok we would have looked something like this:

Unfazed i move on to her much more attractive friend. We laugh about me getting rejected by the ogre and she proceeds to give me lessons. I act a fool complete with the lower lip bite and the cabbage patch. After a delicious backwoods cigar on the deck of the bar:

I go back and chat up the cute one for a few minutes. I go for the number close and I'm thoroughly rejected. Curious, I ask if it's because I'm white. She says no. Then I ask if it's because she's black. We both laugh. Surprisingly I didn't get beaten up by her friends who were in all likelihood football players at the college. I ended up with one of my worst ever hangovers the next morning. It was awesome.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: In da club gettin\' hyphy (boring and poorly written)

A+ for cabbage patch
Old 05-27-2007, 02:32 AM

Default Re: In da club gettin\' hyphy (boring and poorly written)

A+ for that joke at the end.