Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2007, 02:53 AM

Default Rakeback Eligibility Question

Hi all. Basic question. I already have an account with Full Tilt that is not reecieving rakeback. If I start a new account, but deposit under my name with the same credit card number will I be eligible for rakeback (I presume they allow multiple accounts?!)
Old 05-25-2007, 02:56 AM

Default Re: Rakeback Eligibility Question

If you create another account both of them will get locked. In other words no. This gets asked here almost every day.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you create another account both of them will get locked. In other words no. This gets asked here almost every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this gets asked a lot, but here is a variation which I have not seen answered, and could help me:

If my girlfriend signs up (with rakeback), I transfer her my money and then play on her account, transfer money back to my account when I want to cash out, will there be problems with cashing out? Will both accounts be flagged or suspended bc they are using the same IP?

Thanks for the help, sorry if this question is also often asked.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this gets asked a lot, but here is a variation which I have not seen answered, and could help me:

If my girlfriend signs up (with rakeback), I transfer her my money and then play on her account, transfer money back to my account when I want to cash out, will there be problems with cashing out? Will both accounts be flagged or suspended bc they are using the same IP?

Thanks for the help, sorry if this question is also often asked.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I did and it works fine, as long as u can verify that the accounts are owned by two separate people you are not breaking their rules. In other words, your "girlfriend" needs to be a real person with real ID she can send in if u get questioned.