Old 05-24-2007, 01:36 PM
Backspin20 Backspin20 is offline

Location: South of Boomswich, NJ
Default Re: UB\'S incompetence and unprofessionalism

[ QUOTE ]
I've told this story a lot of times but I think everyone should hear it.

Several months ago UB had a series of major server crashes in which their games were all frozen and people's money all got stuck in limbo. I was in a few tournaments during the first crash and I had to wait forever for them to reply to my emails about my lost money and then they had the nerve to demand that I provide the tournament numbers. I had to email them many times and wait forever to get it refunded. What's far worse is that a friend of mine was also playing during the crash, didn't care enough to email them about his money and never heard another word about it. UB simply kept his money and clearly made no effort whatsoever to pay back their customers who didn't go out of their way to get refunds. Total [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

On a simular note....
Myself and a friend were in a private tourty and we cashed...only to never be credited our winnings. I never play there but 4 days later I email asking WTF and then it gets credited WITHOUT a response from CS. yea thats BS
Old 05-25-2007, 01:31 PM
neverforgetlol neverforgetlol is offline

Correction, my epass deposit hasn't shown up, and they send me an email meant for someone else! I respond asking what the status is and they send me the EXACT SAME EMAIL AGAIN.

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mr. Scott Jackson,

I would like to deeply apologize for just sending you an email regarding another Epassport transaction which not meant to have been addressed to you.

However I would like to kindly inform you that with regards to your Epassport transaction we are still looking into it and will get back to you with a valid response shortly.

Once again I want to deeply apologize for my mistake.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Wesley
Cashier Department

Old 05-25-2007, 04:40 PM
DaveyDonk DaveyDonk is offline

Location: Kansas =(

UB has the worst customer service that I've seen, and that includes Full Tilt, which is fairly [censored]. A friend of mine played there a ton, and we both (along w/ many others surely) would write to them all the time to change how they do their HH's so they write to the hard drive. Because they never changed it, my friend lost some HH's and would email them to get them, they'd ask for what tables and #'s and stuff that they should have. He'd reply with "all of them" and never get a reply back.

Terrible company, plus yeah Hellmuth and Annie Duke, GTFO.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:05 PM
DrSues02 DrSues02 is offline

Games are the fishiest i've found out of the big sites left.