[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
women are stat. btetter drivers

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT and want proof.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP,

QFT.
Get the insurance premium on the car you drive.
Now call your agent and tell them, I'm sorry, but my name is Bobbi (not Bobby) and I'm a girl.
Watch your premium go down.
Premium that is based on data and large sample sizes, studied by actuaries.
I'm in the insurance industry.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am actually an insurance Broker.

You are a moran,

As was previously stated. It is 100% because men are highly aggresive and more active on the road. They are much less cautious and speed much more.

There are bad male drivers don't get us wrong. Women are naturally less aggresive and more laid back, as you know in the industry if a man has kids his insurance is less DUCY?
Old 05-25-2007, 11:55 AM

Default Re: Beat: Women Suck At Driving

god had to compensate for giving them boobs
Old 05-25-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Women should be required to stay at home providing food and sexy time.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-25-2007, 12:13 PM

srsly whoever that idiot was that posted a page ago that i responded to, i hope u magically get turned into a woman species, thatll teach u to doubt my smarts (which was proved by new2nl, thx come again sir)

and yes, i am better at everything than the woman species, and they know and respek this
Old 05-25-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am actually an insurance Broker.

You are a moran,

[/ QUOTE ]

From Wikipedia
Moran - O Móráin. The Irish form of this name, means,'descendent of Mórán', translated,'The Great One'. This is the name of a respected branch of the Uí Fiachrach in the present counties of Mayo and Sligo.
I do have some Irish blood in me. Thanks for the compliment.
[ QUOTE ]
As was previously stated. It is 100% because men are highly aggresive and more active on the road. They are much less cautious and speed much more.

There are bad male drivers don't get us wrong. Women are naturally less aggresive and more laid back, as you know in the industry if a man has kids his insurance is less DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

OP was a younger male you just got his license. He stated women are worse drivers because one backed into his car (small sample size). I argue that young males are worse drivers than young females and cited insurance rates to back up my statement (which comes from a large database of actual info).

My argument is applying to younger drivers. Insurance rates generally don't vary much between male & female once they exceed 25 years old. I'd say at that point it's all situational for who is a good driver and who is bad and can't be pinned on the sex. Otherwise companies would charge more.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:02 PM

It's not all because of their sex, but studies can do what is called blocking for whatever factors they want, such as sex, to look at the effect it has on cost in isolation.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:06 PM

wtf, this is not even a serious discussion. women suck at driving. don't bring in statistics, or insurance blah blah blah... that's like citing some science to say that steak tastes bad, or sex is no fun. it is a self-evident truth that women suck at driving. so mr "well i'm an insurance agent, blah blah blah" can stop with the pinko routine. women suck at driving, all women in all circumstances. a woman may be better at driving than say, an elderly asian man or an autistic child with lobster claws instead of hands (lololol) but they will always suck.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:07 PM

women drivers statistically cause more accidents than males despite driving much less. Male insurance rates are higher because of the accidents that males do end up in, they tend to be a lot worse and possibly result in severe personal injury like paralysis which costs the insurance company millions.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf, this is not even a serious discussion. women suck at driving. don't bring in statistics, or insurance blah blah blah... that's like citing some science to say that steak tastes bad, or sex is no fun. it is a self-evident truth that women suck at driving. so mr "well i'm an insurance agent, blah blah blah" can stop with the pinko routine. women suck at driving, all women in all circumstances. a woman may be better at driving than say, an elderly asian man or an autistic child with lobster claws instead of hands (lololol) but they will always suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you're a real hit with the ladies
Old 05-25-2007, 02:24 PM

Statistics about the absolute number of accidents or fatalities committed by drivers of differing genders tell a very incomplete story. The fact is that men drive 80% more miles than women, on the average. In terms of accidents and fatalities per mile driven, women are significantly more dangerous behind the wheel than men.

(http://www.drdriving.org/articles/gender.htm)

women suck at driving, nuff said