Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If you saw Gigli, did you like it (skip if u didn't see it)
Yes 0 0%
No 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2007, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Thoughts on Kathy Liebert?

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, I'd go down on her as long as she took a bath and shower. Eat it all night!!!!!!
Now you have somehting to clean!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so sincere. Kathy, do you read this? PM me for ORAL!

[ QUOTE ]
*insert hilarious verbal irony about how hot Kathy Liebert is*

do you get it??! it's funny because she's not attractive at all! DO YOU GET IT!?!?!?! I'M THE FIRST PERSON TO EVER THINK OF THIS

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

Anyway, I don't know what's most awesome about that terrible pic: the hint of extra chins, the zits, or the "deer in headlights" look. Or maybe something else.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I highly doubt there is anyone in the world who finds her as annoying as I do. When I saw her on TV last night on WPT I cringed at the sight of her. I would rather watch repeats of the Rosie O'donnell show than watch Kathy Leibert.

" I am in the top 50 of tournament players all time, not just women, it is my destiny to win this tournament, blah blah blah."

I dont know about anyone else but I was praying for her to get busted on that flush hand the whole time and when it finally happened I screamed out loud. What a feeling of relief I had. Anyone else have this strong dislike for Kathy?

[/ QUOTE ]

You aren't Ms. Liebert's former agent with initials L.T., are you?

Seriously, Ms. Liebert has made some enemies and burned some bridges in the industry, especially with the episode between her and L.T. a few years ago, but that doesn't change the fact that she remains the #1 career tournament poker money earner among females.

It seems that 90% of 2+2 participants are looking for anyone to hate. I do speak from experience given the dozens of enemies I have made here in the past year.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL at olivert trying as usual to make every thread revolve around him. Of course, considering how thread this turned out, I wish he had succeeded.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I highly doubt there is anyone in the world who finds her as annoying as I do. When I saw her on TV last night on WPT I cringed at the sight of her. I would rather watch repeats of the Rosie O'donnell show than watch Kathy Leibert.

" I am in the top 50 of tournament players all time, not just women, it is my destiny to win this tournament, blah blah blah."

I dont know about anyone else but I was praying for her to get busted on that flush hand the whole time and when it finally happened I screamed out loud. What a feeling of relief I had. Anyone else have this strong dislike for Kathy?

[/ QUOTE ]

You aren't Ms. Liebert's former agent with initials L.T., are you?

Seriously, Ms. Liebert has made some enemies and burned some bridges in the industry, especially with the episode between her and L.T. a few years ago, but that doesn't change the fact that she remains the #1 career tournament poker money earner among females.

It seems that 90% of 2+2 participants are looking for anyone to hate. I do speak from experience given the dozens of enemies I have made here in the past year.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's number #1 in cash among women? She must be good, like the #1 guy, Jamie Gold.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:12 PM

she doesnt have much integrity...always seems to be looking for an angle...and her smugness on top of that makes it even more annoying

very questionable morals, but seems like a good player
Old 05-24-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kathy is a strong player with a quirky and very dry sense of humor. While I've never seen the clips of what you guys are talking about, I've known her for years now and could only see her ever saying the things described with a good amount of sarcasm.

Something I respect a lot about Kathy is that while she's had plenty of success and accomplishments that deserve media attention, she doesn't get distracted and just focuses on playing a strong . Definitely one of the hardest working players I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kathy? Is that you?
Old 05-24-2007, 05:29 PM

Default Looks

Ok, fellow heterosexual males:

I saw a females only tournament on the WPT recently, and almost every woman at the final table (Ng, Violet, Russeau, etc.) could sell some posters. However, as far as that being a big deal in watching someone play poker. .

I don't think that most women would consider Mike Matusow a hunk. And remember how fat Doyle Brunson used to be? Nor will the Brenes brothers be swimsuit models any time soon.

As to annoying chatter or not shutting up, you've got to be kidding. Ever heard of Matusow, Hellmuth, Brenes, Negranu, Tony (I'll take your money and your children will starve) G., etc?

If you're male, weigh over 300 pounds, and are enjoying this, perhaps women should put your picture on here with disgusting comments. I thought that poker players were supposed to be intelligent.

Only some of them I guess.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Looks

[ QUOTE ]
As to annoying chatter or not shutting up, you've got to be kidding. Ever heard of Matusow, Hellmuth, Brenes, Negranu, Tony (I'll take your money and your children will starve) G., etc?

[/ QUOTE ]
Uhhhhh, you clearly didn't watch her in PSI. She was insufferable - at BEST - on that show, just running her mouth for seemingly no reason. I mean it didn't even seem like she was trying to gain an advantage, she just wouldn't STFU. She made Matusow look like a goddamned mime.

Someone in this thread already pointed this out, but it bears repeating after your post.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She makes me want to puke, in more ways than one.

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't know there was >1 way.

[/ QUOTE ]
I meant >1 thing about her makes me sick. I.E. Her looks, attitude, voice, etc. Also, I take it you've never had food poisoning, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2007, 06:31 PM

Kathy Liebert makes Phil Hellmuth look humble. Did I just say that?