NYC 10 10.87%
Vegas 57 61.96%
Other (post plz) 6 6.52%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 10:48 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: May**

[ QUOTE ]
everyone knows that ALL online poker sites are rigged. Also, live poker is rigged. get this hand i played in a live tourney here in london:

three way all in on flop (in the rebuy period)

flop is 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I have 99, guy has A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], other guy has 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Turn is 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], I lose my set, vill two catches the nutflush

River 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], vill three catches straight flush and takes pot.

After that hand I decided that all poker is just rigged and if you're running bad then thats just poker. I saw the dude shuffle the cards and saw them get cut, and that hand still played out.

Cliffnotes: all poker is rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

When the king of diamonds is both in some guys hole cards AND on the board, it's a pretty clear indication that it is indeed rigged IMO.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:58 AM

I've had -20 BI downswings already at $50 NL and I'm still a winning player there. Try to stick with it for a little while longer.

On a side note, here's my current VIP status as of last night, (95% of my playing is from $50NL this year)

Is anyone else willing to post their current status or show how much more they need to play to reach a certain level? Please also include what levels you've been playing.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
everyone knows that ALL online poker sites are rigged. Also, live poker is rigged. get this hand i played in a live tourney here in london:

flop is 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I have 99, guy has A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], other guy has 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Turn is 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], I lose my set, vill two catches the nutflush

River 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], vill three catches straight flush and takes pot.

After that hand I decided that all poker is just rigged and if you're running bad then thats just poker. I saw the dude shuffle the cards and saw them get cut, and that hand still played out.

[/ QUOTE ]

When the king of diamonds is both in some guys hole cards AND on the board, it's a pretty clear indication that it is indeed rigged IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

It means the other guy caught the 4 card straight flush with the 9 of spades.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've had -20 BI downswings already at $50 NL and I'm still a winning player there. Try to stick with it for a little while longer.

On a side note, here's my current VIP status as of last night, (95% of my playing is from $50NL this year)

Is anyone else willing to post their current status or show how much more they need to play to reach a certain level? Please also include what levels you've been playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice! im only a bronze on ftp... i only 2 table full ring cause my computer sucks and if i play more it kills my sound....dude uve had -20 swings?? how do you sleep at night????
Old 05-24-2007, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice! im only a bronze on ftp... i only 2 table full ring cause my computer sucks and if i play more it kills my sound....dude uve had -20 swings?? how do you sleep at night????

[/ QUOTE ]

I put my head down and close my eyes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2007, 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on use your imagination... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Basically it was my set, vs NFD, vs nothing, NFD hits on turn, and straight flush hits on river.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:03 PM

I just wanted to play a couple of hands before I go out - now who's the donk here, him shoving or me calling ;D

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.10/$0.25 Blinds - 4 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $14.85
<font color="black">Hero (BB): $25.35</font>
UTG: $24.55
BTN: $25.60

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4 Players)
2 folds, SB calls $0.15, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.00</font>, SB calls $0.75

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($2) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $1.70</font>, SB calls $1.70

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($5.40) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $4.30</font>, <font color="red">SB raises all-in to $12.15</font>, Hero calls $7.85
Uncalled bet of $0.00 returned to SB

<font color="black">River:</font> ($29.70) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $29.70 ($1.45 Rake)

SB had 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Nines) and LOST (-$14.85)
Hero had K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Kings) and WON (+$13.40)
Old 05-24-2007, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey guys....i was just wondering....what is the biggest downswing any of you(proven winning long run players) have had at full ring nl 50?

[/ QUOTE ]
-28 buyins over some 15k hands or so at 100 &amp; 50 6 max.
Winning player? Depends on what you define as a long run. I'm up over 150k+ hands.

I think the overall variance should be a tad lower at full ring, though.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-28 buyins over some 15k hands or so at 100 &amp; 50 6 max.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats insane !!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2007, 12:20 PM

I had a 16 BI downswing when I first started, but I was playing horrendously.
Closed Thread