Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2007, 08:15 PM

Default Re: Playing NLHE with Celebs at Commerce

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
his girlfriend looks like shes 15 tho, in reality i heard she had just turned 21, one nite he dropped her off at the 5-10 table and everyone was kinda gawking, so i told the cocktail waitress to get her a drink and she politely refused, we all joked that she wasn't old enough to drink yet. lauren prepon (?) from the 70s show plays sometimes. jack haley the ex-laker and bull is there semi-regularly, hes a big talker but pretty tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah she was 20 when they first went out and, what is he, 60-something?? im sorry but at that point it's just gross and weird and just seems wrong. he could at least get a hot woman in their 30s.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have only yourselves to blame. You treat us like total [censored] [censored], you gold and status dig, you're always on the lookout for an upgrade, you expect us to make you feel like an emotional Fort [censored] Knox and then you [censored] wonder why we only value you for sex when we get older and wiser?
Old 05-23-2007, 09:02 PM

lol
Old 05-23-2007, 10:21 PM

I played with James Woods twice he had the most smoking hot busty bombshell that I would give my left nut for. The 2nd time he had the most smoking hot busty bombshell that I would give my right nut for. No point really except he is a god pulling in prime 20 year old tail