Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2007, 09:53 AM

Default Re: NHL (Xbox 360) Beat

here's an answer to your question:

Who cares?
Old 05-23-2007, 10:14 AM

Start using the left bumper. Your player will kick it back with his skate. It's glitched, so just tap it rapidly and you'll win 90% of faceoffs.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:30 AM

I am the friend who is now being accused of angle-shooting, i will try to explain my side of the story.

Yes, it is true that i said that i used the "pass" button when it was face-off, but actually i DID use the "pass" button but i ALSO used the "stick joystick". So did i lie? No! I just didnt tell the whole truth.

I would also like to bring up something that i regard as angle-shooting. Some days ago when we were playing NHL for $15 /game as usual at the same time his girlfriend was cleaning the living room (cleaning floor with vacuum cleaner). The score was even, like 1-1 or 2-2.. with just a couple of min left of the match "suddenly" his girlfriend stepped right in front of my sight while my friend was attacking, while i couldnt see anything my friend easily went through my defense and put it behind my goalie.. i remember thinking: WTF!!! I didn't really say anything at the time but ended up losing the match, but now when i come to think about it im sure my friend and his girlfriend had agreed to do this "move" if he needed to win the match.

My friend also stated that he had never played NHL 2007, which is kind of true, but later i found out that he have been playing ALOT of NHL 1998 on Sega/PC.. Of course i refuse paying back the $15 as of now.. perhaps we need some neutral judges or something to help us out.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im sure my friend and his girlfriend had agreed to do this "move" if he needed to win the match.

[snip]

perhaps we need some neutral judges or something to help us out.

[/ QUOTE ]lol
Old 05-23-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who wants to play cs:source for money

ill do 1.6 too

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, HU hide and seek....u hide, i'll seek...."other poker" and "german forums" are off limits.....

1,2,3,4,48,49,50 ready or not...

although...i prefer red-rover, red-rover but it's a little hard to play HU...interested in couples red-rover, PM me...
Old 05-23-2007, 06:36 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] this thread

MTA San Andreas race for rolls?
Old 05-23-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he have been playing ALOT of NHL 1998 on Sega/PC

[/ QUOTE ] Wow, that was a great game back in the day. Simple trick to score every 30 seconds or so, wrap around behind the net and finish with a backhand on the goalie's left hand side, or dish to the center for a one timer, most of the goalies are not fast enough. Brag: I averaged 30 goals a game on 5 minute periods and the top 15 scorers were all on my team on the highest difficulty. I was 14 years old. This game is not even close to 07. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I would probably be better prepared to play 07 by watching my 5 year old cousin play hockey at the local rink than by playing 98 on my vintage Genesis.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:07 PM

If OP is too stupid to research all the button functions before making bets on a game, there is nobody to blame but himself.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If OP is too stupid to research all the button functions before making bets on a game, there is nobody to blame but himself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nit.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:08 PM

Why the hell are you guys using face buttons at all for NHL 07? They do nothing! (god damn I'm a geek)