Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 12:55 PM

Default Re: girlfriend OR poker

Thanks and agreed, but neither would dating 30 people. There could always be one that makes you happier. I just believe that if you're truly happy, don't risk it. That's all my advice is.

The OP's situation is different though, he's not truly happy so end it now. When a g/f throws an ultimatum over a hobby that has no direct effect on her that should be the end of it.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was on depression medication for depression and social anxiety but I stopped taking them b/c they didn't work. I even took double after my doctor told me to.

Maybe I should take triple or find a new doctor or something

I'm not exactly the social butterfly, I kind of hate people, no emo

[/ QUOTE ]

As a guy who a: went thru the same sort of drama crap with a long time GF in my early 20s (not about poker though) and b: has had serious bouts with depression, I would say you should :

a: go see a (new) doctor about your depression and make sure that crap is taken care of ASAP, because this isn't going to be an easy time for you.

and

b: Get OUT OF THE LEASE! you don't need the constant drama bombs which will OBVIOUSLY ensue from living with a an ex-long-term-GF.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
current update:

she says do not talk to her or she will get a restraining order

[/ QUOTE ]

No, she won't. The judge would either be really pissed for her wasting his/her MF time, or laugh uproariously, or both.

I love threats from people who learned law through reruns of Ally McBeal. In fact, is your ex Ally McBeal? She sounds just the right kind of clingy/crazy? Does she have visions:

What that do?
Old 05-23-2007, 01:54 AM

Lie to your girlfriend about poker.

Date other girls in the meantime.

When you find another girl, break up with your girlfriend.

I'm not playing games, this is what you should do. Your girlfriend a bitch for trying to manipulate you. You need to be the one in control, not the one being controlled.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not playing games, this is what you should do. Your girlfriend a bitch for trying to manipulate you. You need to be the one in control, not the one being controlled.

[/ QUOTE ]i have a hard time accepting that lying to her and cheating on her are the best advice just because she's being totally unreasonable, just my two cents i suppose
Old 05-23-2007, 02:40 AM

women in general are evil snakes and take up way to much time and attention...trust me on this cause ive had plenty of them and thr hotter they are the colder their soul is
Old 05-23-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]i have a hard time accepting that lying to her and cheating on her are the best advice just because she's being totally unreasonable, just my two cents i suppose

[/ QUOTE ]
actually, i think it's really good advice. all girls are whores in their own special way.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:47 AM

I'm 21. I broke up with my long term gf last year because i decided i wanted to go out with my friends and pick up girls and get drunk etc. without having anything in the back of my mind. best move ever. I told one of my friends and he told me i was an idiot, but since then his gf and he have broken up and he says now i was 100% correct. Worry about gf's in 8-10 years time.

edit: and she didnt mind poker at all! [censored] the bitch off if she has a problem with it - there are plenty of hot girls who dont
Old 05-23-2007, 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
actually, i think it's really good advice. all girls are whores in their own special way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have I taught u nothing? whores get paid. Most women are [censored] in there own little ways.

If u stay with her u will be lying to her because we all know u will still play poker when she isn't around espically if u are making good money of fit. Lying to her is lying to her. [censored] another girl, not doing something and saying u did, or saying u stopped playing poker for her and still doing it. So if u are going to ly to her swing for the fences. Don't just play poker behind her back get something good out of it. [censored] every girl u can behind her back also. But IMO I would get the hell away from that chick as fast as possible and get on with my life.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...trust me on this cause ive had plenty of them and thr hotter they are the colder their soul is

[/ QUOTE ]

Truer words are rarely said. VegasNick is a HS Genius!