Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 11:38 PM

Default Re: Ivey another final table

[censored] donkaments phil ivey the coinflip supastarrrr
Old 05-22-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
should have already won it the moneymaker year , massive suckout by him for 10th place, i doubt he is ever getting that far again

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT!!!! didn't he make the final two tables during the year Hachem won it? He will make it deep this year.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hes not a internet player, he doesnt play every tournament before the main event tourneys , hes played 4 this year already making back his money with this 1 final table

[/ QUOTE ]

yes he is an internet player I watch him play everyday and he started off playing online and built his roll, he just got lucky to get on poker superstars and now everyone knows him because of that like freddy deeb, who i actually think is a better player. Ivey plays too nitty to succeed live, to used to multitabling online
Old 05-23-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
should have already won it the moneymaker year , massive suckout by him for 10th place, i doubt he is ever getting that far again

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT!!!! didn't he make the final two tables during the year Hachem won it? He will make it deep this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

not quite, 20th
Old 05-23-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hes not a internet player, he doesnt play every tournament before the main event tourneys , hes played 4 this year already making back his money with this 1 final table

[/ QUOTE ]

yes he is an internet player I watch him play everyday and he started off playing online and built his roll, he just got lucky to get on poker superstars and now everyone knows him because of that like freddy deeb, who i actually think is a better player. Ivey plays too nitty to succeed live, to used to multitabling online

[/ QUOTE ]

to nitty to succeed live, almost all of his success has come live, hes not benyamine who lives on his computer
Old 05-23-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you guys are all overestimating iveys roi, there's no way he wins 30% of the tourneys he enters. he plays very weak-tight. any decent player will be able to run him over easily. everyone has a good string of variance over the course of a ten year period. I'd say that ivey would be lucky to win 20% of every tournament he enters, he probably only wins 15%.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha weak tight, 7 million in tourney winnings, all these players he beats at final tables are decent players

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't know wtf you're talking about. Ivey's a nit.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:31 AM

Unfortunately he has no chance of winning tomorrow because Fiery Justice (Jon Little) is also at this FT. GOGOGOGO FJ
Old 05-23-2007, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you guys are all overestimating iveys roi, there's no way he wins 30% of the tourneys he enters. he plays very weak-tight. any decent player will be able to run him over easily. everyone has a good string of variance over the course of a ten year period. I'd say that ivey would be lucky to win 20% of every tournament he enters, he probably only wins 15%.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha weak tight, 7 million in tourney winnings, all these players he beats at final tables are decent players

[/ QUOTE ]

7 millions in tourny winnings yes, but what about the 70 million in buyins? Hmmm?

Personally I think he is 17 percent at best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nonesense ... first, we know that 82% of all statistics are made up. That said, I just ran the figures and it is actually 17.1 percent, at best.

NCAces
Old 05-23-2007, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nice levelling

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I'm a little disappointed at how obvious the leveling in this thread is. You guys used to make me chuckle from time to time. Let's step it up.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]