Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2007, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Puking during hangovers

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who here pukes in the morning after a night of balls to the wall drinking? I have never once thrown up the next morning, even with the most collosal of hangovers. Never even had the slightest urge, even when it felt like hordes of angry Jamaican steel drummers were practicing on my cabeza.

[/ QUOTE ]

One time in college I puked the morning after a night of heavy drinking I thought it was due to the hangover, but it turned out I had picked up a stomach virus.

I don't really even get hangovers unless I get sloppy stupid drunk, which I never do any more (at my age, my body just can't take that kind of abuse any more).

[/ QUOTE ]

What age is that, if you don't mind my asking?

I'm 32, and I definitely have far fewer all out drunken nights than I did 5-10 years ago. I find now that if I do really go all-out (let's say 8-10 hard booze drinks or more in a night), I not only have a rough hangover the next day, but I even still fill a bit out of it the day after that (with no alcohol on that second night obviously).

I rarely get a hangover if I'm not downing hard liquor. I can drink a ton of beer and wine, and got solidly drunk, and not wake up with much of a hangover. If I'm drinking something like scotch, or (the worst hangover drink) tequila, i'm in for a rough one the next day.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tuq, MissT:

The gastric bypass clearly gives MissT an unfair advantage.

If you want to have a fair competition, I suggest that you each shove shots of vodka down your bunghole until one of you passes out and/or dies.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO...how did he ALLOW her to do that to him?? What a maroon.

T
Old 05-21-2007, 07:09 PM

T,

You had your stomach stapled? Damn, no way I can compete with that, it's like you're shooting at an eight foot rim. Sheesh.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:12 PM

I never understood how people could go out drinking and then puke the next morning without throwing up that night. Then I got "old" (haha like 22), did it once, and realized that morning puking is like the 12th circle of hell or something.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:21 PM

I've thrown up from alcohol in every way you can imagine, including the mornings.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
T,

You had your stomach stapled? Damn, no way I can compete with that, it's like you're shooting at an eight foot rim. Sheesh.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that's why I love challenging, especially when I don't tell the victim my secret. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

T
Old 05-21-2007, 07:24 PM

I never throw up that night, its always the next morning. When I'm sick the next morning I throw up for hours. I throw up so hard that I break blood vessels in my eyes and face. good times.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:33 PM

I've only puked once the morning after. It was after I turned 18.

I think I drank a lot that night. But I can't remember.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:49 PM

The only time I would puke the next morning is when I got so blasted that the spinning occurred and I passed out. Then it would be a wicked hangover plus pukeaments. Now I know if I'm going to end up in that state, I might "accelerate the process." It's what you learn outside of class in college that really matters.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:00 PM

The last time I puked in the morning was a long time ago. Worst part of that memory is the basically whole pizza crusts and a plum, probably eaten in 2 bites based on the "evidence", and that it occured while taking a shower-- it was everywhere and wasn't going down the drain.