Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2007, 11:38 AM

Default Re: **ot NATIONAL BINGO NIGHT!!

really, I would assume it's setup like this:

they create X many winning cards, distribute them randomly from all the cards downloaded from the site, and all other cards are 'randomly' created cards that have the numbers in an arrangement which is not a winner.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

they create X many winning cards, distribute them randomly from all the cards downloaded from the site, and all other cards are 'randomly' created cards that have the numbers in an arrangement which is not a winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

so, are you saying this can be defeated with the print to file method?
Old 05-21-2007, 12:48 PM

Aaaaahhh...Granny sure is itchin' to get in on some Blue Light Specials!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty much what the rules state. They will try to meter the distribution of winning cards throughout the card printing period to give an even distribution AND they will reserve some winning cards to be printed during the show airing (so that all the winning cards are not claimed beforehand).

Furthermore:

[ QUOTE ]
Sixty-five Thousand (65,000) random, computer-generated winning Game Cards ("Winning Game Cards") will be available for distribution during each week's Game Card Distribution Period (see Rule 4, above). The 65,000 Winning Game Cards consist of the following: 10,000 Winning Cards for the Red Game, 5,000 Winning Cards for the White Game, and 50,000 Finalist Drawing Status Cards for the Blue Game.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-21-2007, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aaaaahhh...Granny sure is itchin' to get in on some Blue Light Specials!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a couple printed from last week. they are individually numbered, so it does not appear that there is a way to beat the bingo.