View Poll Results: Is the Image real photo? 13
Yes 2 16.67%
No 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 08:26 AM

Default Re: 60k \"Staking\" dispute

[ QUOTE ]

Hell, if he approached me to sit in on a game because there's gonna be a juicy live one there the only thought going through my mind is that he's trying to set me up to be taken.

[/ QUOTE ]
good thing you buy-in for the minimum.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Hell, if he approached me to sit in on a game because there's gonna be a juicy live one there the only thought going through my mind is that he's trying to set me up to be taken.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever. even though you don't know me you could leave your whole roll on my kitchen table, leave and go out for dinner, and 100% of it would be there when you got back.

try that at boosted's house and you will proably come back and find out he's "helping you" by having invested some of your money in some business propositions and playing a live one head's up with your money and "knew you wouldn't mind".

I don't use double talk to scam people and he does.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:57 AM

dont know why im writing this but here goes...

there is no way that this is not shady. technically you may be right because you did say make up but there is no doubt that the op didnt understand this arrangement just by reading the original conversation. i mean he says something along the lines of "whoa, why would you do this" meaning why would you give me such a good deal. clearly even he, who seems incrediably naive, would understand why a player would make a 50-50 staking arrangement. it was clear he didnt understand why he was getting a free roll. even if bj didnt start out intending to decieve, his intentions obviously changed when he didnt clarify when it was clear that someone did not understand.

the first thing i thought when i read the part about the 12k "win" was that is how a long con works, but ill give bj the benefit of the doubt there.

for those that dont understand why the op would "settle" for 30k the answer is clearly because it is obvious that he is not going to get anything and 30k is a lot of money. it dosent sound like he has the money to keep staking bj and even if he did it would be beyond stupid to send him more money. i mean give me a break.

what happened to the deal with red dragon is that still going on? if bj somehow made this right i would stand corrected. him falling back on technicalities when it is incredibly obvious that the op did not know what was going on, and the fact that most of that confusion was created by things that he said in a very misleading and unclear way is silly.

bj is obviously in bad shape bankroll wise. all this staked players and investments talk is funny to me. anyways although bj did technically say makeup it was so clear through the chat that op didnt understand and thought he was getting a great deal that a good person who cared about doing things right would quickly explain the details... sounds like bj needed the stake, and wasnt about to say anything that would hurt his chances of getting the money.

matty
Old 05-20-2007, 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever. even though you don't know me you could leave your whole roll on my kitchen table, leave and go out for dinner, and 100% of it would be there when you got back.

try that at boosted's house and you will proably come back and find out he's "helping you" by having invested some of your money in some business propositions and playing a live one head's up with your money and "knew you wouldn't mind".

I don't use double talk to scam people and he does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bzzzzzzzzt. Insert Coins.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahah kkf is the greatest
Old 05-20-2007, 09:40 AM

It seems like OP should post the entire contents of their conversation(s). He hasn't denied that they spent a lot of time talking... so when he only posts a couple of lines, my natural assumption is that he picked the portion that reflected best on his side of the case. Normally I'd say it's none of our [censored] business, but by posting this thread he has tarnished boosted's rep to a certain degree, so it seems at this point that the best thing to do would be to come out with all the evidence.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The more Boosted defends his position, the more it looks like a concious scam with the intention to gamble on a fools money from the very beginning. If this was not the case, Boosted would agree to return the money a long time ago just to avoid the humiliation. Now he doesnt have any choise but to continue saying he is right.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has a choice. He can admit that he Eff'ed up and make things right.

Then he can then work towards building a solid trustworthy reputation over time.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:14 AM

I'd like to see the DAYS worth of convo about this stake as well. Go ahead, post it, it is very evident you knew it was a stake. Although, I'll be fortunate if you dont proof read it and edit it first. Really a shame my comp doesnt log AIM convos.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to see the DAYS worth of convo about this stake as well. Go ahead, post it, it is very evident you knew it was a stake. Although, I'll be fortunate if you dont proof read it and edit it first. Really a shame my comp doesnt log AIM convos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic. Blaming the victim through the use of language meant to lead others into questioning the integrity of OP who was clearly mislead and bamboozled. Nothing more than a vailed ad hominem. And coming from the lying hustler himself no less. There is no way you can turn this around boosted. Wake up and smell the coffee, it's crystal clear in everyone's mind that you conned OP.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:43 AM

dracospinner rules...

PokerStars Game #10011992462: Hold'em No Limit ($25/$50) - 2007/05/20 - 10:33:02 (ET)
Table 'Massalia II' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 1: Dracospinner ($8776 in chips)
Seat 2: VoodooWizard ($6202.50 in chips)
Seat 3: ktrieu ($18124.50 in chips)
Seat 4: Boosted J ($5535 in chips)
Seat 5: Weeman121 ($1050 in chips)
Seat 6: janwillem111 ($6218 in chips)
Seat 7: alexeimartov ($6813 in chips)
Seat 8: H@££INGGOL ($7554 in chips)
Weeman121: posts small blind $25
janwillem111: posts big blind $50
*** HOLE CARDS ***
alexeimartov: folds
H@££INGGOL: folds
Dracospinner: raises $150 to $200
VoodooWizard: folds
ktrieu: folds
Boosted J: raises $450 to $650
Weeman121: folds
janwillem111: folds
Dracospinner: calls $450
*** FLOP *** [7c Th Kc]
Dracospinner: checks
Boosted J: bets $875
Dracospinner: calls $875
*** TURN *** [7c Th Kc] [9d]
Dracospinner: checks
Boosted J: bets $4010 and is all-in
Dracospinner: calls $4010
*** RIVER *** [7c Th Kc 9d] [4h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Dracospinner: shows [Js 8s] (a straight, Seven to Jack)
Boosted J: mucks hand
Dracospinner collected $11142 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $11145 | Rake $3
Board [7c Th Kc 9d 4h]
Seat 1: Dracospinner showed [Js 8s] and won ($11142) with a straight, Seven to Jack
Seat 2: VoodooWizard folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: ktrieu folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: Boosted J (button) mucked
Seat 5: Weeman121 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 6: janwillem111 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 7: alexeimartov folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: H@££INGGOL folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Closed Thread