Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 08:43 PM
Topset72 Topset72 is offline

Default Re: Boba re-instated @ Bellagio

Looks like things have changed since they dumped everyone.

<<Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: prematuregray_58 <prematuregray...@yahoo.com>
Date: 12 May 2007 07:39:49 -0700
Subject: Bellagio Poker Room

I think Harvard should do a case study on this room. It is just amazing. You can walk up to the brush and stand there for 5 minutes and never be acknowledged. They only give comps to regulars if you tip and beg. Every business model says this business should have failed yet it thrived. Gambling is truly a different kind of business. >>

Topset72

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambl...6b8c7c1fcef1d0d
Old 05-16-2007, 09:51 PM
Frond Frond is offline

Location: Liddsville

This thread title is killing me.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:02 PM
rafiki rafiki is offline

hold on, greasing isn't allowed ? Man I always thought it was sort of...tolerated ?
Old 05-18-2007, 07:19 AM
sublime sublime is offline

Location: our only chance!

boba knows of this thread, is pissed, and is searching for the true identity of 52s. be aware punks.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:57 AM
Cactus Jack Cactus Jack is offline

Location: Somewhere on the Strip

[ QUOTE ]
boba knows of this thread, is pissed, and is searching for the true identity of 52s. be aware punks.

[/ QUOTE ]

leveled?
Old 05-18-2007, 11:06 AM
ToDissemble ToDissemble is offline
Member

Location: Tralfamadore

Sublime speaks the truth. Although this thread appears to have been started with good or neutral intentions,the subject matter discussed could be potentially damaging to Boba. The guy is understandably upset.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:35 PM
Rottersod Rottersod is offline

Location: Where I Want To Be

[ QUOTE ]
Sublime speaks the truth. Although this thread appears to have been started with good or neutral intentions,the subject matter discussed could be potentially damaging to Boba. The guy is understandably upset.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh. 52s should be shaking. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2007, 12:55 PM
*TT* *TT* is offline

Location: Vehicle Chooser For Life!

Sublime speaks the truth. Although this thread appears to have been started with good or neutral intentions,the subject matter discussed could be potentially damaging to Boba. The guy is understandably upset.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh. 52s should be shaking. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, he probably is. This is real life for 52s, it will affect him. Thats something we all tend to forget on an internet board like this, this isn't a fantasy world for many of us - this is reality. For those of us who are exposed like that we have to be cognizant of our actions, and our words. 52s is on the inside with some people and he doesn't want his cover blown - its not good for him, just like discussions about greasing its not good for Boba at this time. Tipping Boba for a job well done is fine, greasing him to have something done that should not be is not OK - i would venture to guess he could lose his job (again).
Old 05-18-2007, 01:14 PM
DeuceKicker DeuceKicker is offline

Location: Daddy, I\'m hiccing up

52s didn't do anything but report a rumor. If the Tea guy does end up back at the podium, then it will have been fact that 52s reported. He is not endangering anyone by saying the guy might come back.

The obvious answer is for Boba to stop accepting bribes.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:27 PM
AngusThermopyle AngusThermopyle is offline

Location: Riding Binky toward Ankh-Morpork

So he wasn't the one who stole the big denomination chip the customer dropped on the floor?
Closed Thread