Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 10:51 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: May. (#9 of 9.)

i forgot to play during those hours

how did it go?
Old 05-18-2007, 12:18 AM

yeh was a huge success tonight!! must have been over 2000 people or more online at worldpx tonight!!
Old 05-18-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A "bet pot" button which adjusts the bet amount to the size of the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

please dont do this.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:22 AM

I didn't get on until maybe 11:00 EST and there were many more players than usual.

100% rake free, swift efficient software, good cashouts, deposit for US players is easy, what's not to like?
Old 05-18-2007, 02:30 PM

This is a re-post from another thread, sorry for the duplication but I thought I might get more responses here. Thanks:

Can anyone, especially Mr. Balfour, answer the question of how, specifically, money can be DEPOSITED on Wpex by US players? If the answer is some kind of bank wire, is there an other than wire option?

For instance, can you buy the visa/mastercrd gift cards (ie at Wallgreens [or the electronic web one 'giftcards usa?], ect.) and use those to deposit - like you can for Full Tilt? Thanks.

PS: I played 3 tables at last night's 'prime the pump'to show my support for rake free poker. Keep up the good work, Wpex is vastly improved since its inception.

--"Chairman Wood" replied: "yeah, how do i get money on wpex? Only thing i could find is a bank wire transfer and my bank takes forever to get those things activated. would be considered a US customer to them."

--"Ding-Dong Yo" replied: "just try some CCs"

I quess you mean 'credit cards' Ding Dong? My credit cards (Citbank Visa, Capital One, ect..) never worked for 'gambling sites,' they never did, even before the Frist ban.

Has anybody tried the 'gift card ' option?
Old 05-18-2007, 02:38 PM

I've used the Visa gift cards to deposit at WSEX. They work fine.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a re-post from another thread, sorry for the duplication but I thought I might get more responses here. Thanks:

Can anyone, especially Mr. Balfour, answer the question of how, specifically, money can be DEPOSITED on Wpex by US players? If the answer is some kind of bank wire, is there an other than wire option?

For instance, can you buy the visa/mastercrd gift cards (ie at Wallgreens [or the electronic web one 'giftcards usa?], ect.) and use those to deposit - like you can for Full Tilt? Thanks.

PS: I played 3 tables at last night's 'prime the pump'to show my support for rake free poker. Keep up the good work, Wpex is vastly improved since its inception.

--"Chairman Wood" replied: "yeah, how do i get money on wpex? Only thing i could find is a bank wire transfer and my bank takes forever to get those things activated. would be considered a US customer to them."

I quess you mean 'credit cards' Ding Dong? My credit cards (Citbank Visa, Capital One, ect..) never worked for 'gambling sites,' they never did, even before the Frist ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all "gambling sites" are created equal. I don't think we should discuss specifics of which cards work on which sites, etc. But go try some.

If CCs don't work, try a check card.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all "gambling sites" are created equal. I don't think we should discuss specifics of which cards work on which sites, etc. But go try some.

If CCs don't work, try a check card.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Ding Dong. I don't have a "Check Card" or "Debit Card" (which are the same thing). None of my CCs work on Wpex. Anyone else tried the 'stored value' type gift cards on Wpex?
Old 05-18-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a "Check Card" or "Debit Card" (which are the same thing).

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck, and they're not the same thing actually. Check cards are affiliated with Visa/MC, debit cards are direct to your bank. Most people's cards are both, so they don't see a difference.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:10 PM

Been a while since I played there and read these threads but the inability to multitable and the lack of actual names on the HH was a problem. I don't recall the previous logic too well but since the room hasn't taken off what is there to lose? Open it up and maybe we can get the volume up.
Closed Thread