Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2007, 06:21 PM

Default Re: WWWCARD

I bought one about 10 days ago and have been completly UNABLE to use to load at FTP. I've tried 15 times or so at varying times of the day.

I can tell you that the charge has not cleared my credit card account though, its still listed as pending as of today. That might be part of the problem. I'll update once the "pending" charge goes away.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have you tried at other ongame skins? ie Hollywood?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, sorry, only PokerRoom. Does anyone know if it is possible to load Click2Pay with the WWWCard?
Old 05-18-2007, 11:21 PM

I used it on FTP yesterday. My first attempt was declined and I got a call from my bank 2 minutes later about possible fraud on the credit card I used. I told them it was me and tried again and it worked. I waited about 20 minutes before trying it on FTP and it worked flawlessly. I was also able to buy the wwwcard for $250. I guess they raised the max.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:42 PM

wwwcard worked at PS as of yesterday. I got 3 deposits totaling $600 and got the full bonus after emailing support. The last deposit took twice as the first attempt was declined. I waited about an hour or so to deposit after signing up for one, but they say 10 min.

Max deposit is now $250, and they are still in the "introductory period". I assume that means at some point, most likely when it gets more popular, they'll charge the 3% gambling fee (yuck). Use it while you can ($2.75 each time).

Essentially anything over 3 deposits (max $750, fee $8.25) go with moneygram or whatever else thats available. You can only get 3 of these a day anyway.