Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2007, 01:13 PM

Default Re: A girl wants to be my roommate - move?

[ QUOTE ]
I've done the EV calculations for this particular instance, and the correct move is to stay where you are if the girl is even close to a 5. A 7 or higher makes the move +EV and a 6.5 is cutting it close, but a 5 just isn't high enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant get over how retarded you sound in this post.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:14 PM

Unless one or both of you are gay or you two are engaged/married to each other, bad move.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
shouldn't a roommate be based on personality / cleanliness etc etc, not someone i'd want to f?

[/ QUOTE ]

So she's hot enough for you to bone. Go for it. Yes, pics please.

One of my co-workers had a girl roommate a while back. Now he's a brand new papa, wedding's coming soon. FWIW I shacked up with a gf, then broke up with her...she stayed until the lease ran out. She was one of the best roomie's I've ever had. Very clean, did laundry, cooked good food. YMMV.

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, my friend said that she cooks and cleans too, so that's def a bonus.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:16 PM

I lived with a girl last semester. I usually described her to friends as "not hot, but not ugly" just average. She was probably better than a guy for a roomate, she was like OCD clean, kept to herself and usualy stayed in her room, and barely watched tv. The only downside I guess was not farting around her, and she was a little too quiet, I like talking to my roomates and stuff. I guess she was just a little awkward.

Honestly, it was the same as living with a guy, except she was cleaner.

You probably don't want to live with a hot chick b/c that can get distracting. Also hot chicks tend to be bitches.

This whole post is pretty situation/girl dependant. It's probably not that big of a deal to live with a girl though.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:02 PM

Id go with a no specially since you dont really know her, moving in with people you dont well ends up sucking alot and that gets magnafied when they are of the opposite sex from my friends experiences. Also everyone sayin F her that would make things super awkward unless you wanted to date and be a [censored] block for the rest of the time you lived there.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
shouldn't a roommate be based on personality / cleanliness etc etc, not someone i'd want to f?

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly you still live with your parents
Old 05-18-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I lived with a girl last semester. I usually described her to friends as "not hot, but not ugly" just average. She was probably better than a guy for a roomate, she was like OCD clean, kept to herself and usualy stayed in her room, and barely watched tv. The only downside I guess was not farting around her, and she was a little too quiet, I like talking to my roomates and stuff. I guess she was just a little awkward.

Honestly, it was the same as living with a guy, except she was cleaner.

You probably don't want to live with a hot chick b/c that can get distracting. Also hot chicks tend to be bitches.

This whole post is pretty situation/girl dependant. It's probably not that big of a deal to live with a girl though.

[/ QUOTE ]

does anybody else think it would be a horrible roomate that just stayed quiet and in their room? In my current situation I have a couple of guys like that and I [censored] hate it. I dont want a roomate that just sits in their damn room and doesn't talk, I want someone who's almost always up to do something, and is actual fun to be around.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:08 AM

Pics make or break the EV here.

I'm going to be in the same exact situation myself, only I don't know what this girl looks like.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:14 PM

Go for it. If it sucks the lease always will run out at some point. I have done it twice before.

Once good, she was hot, a very cool girl also and she had very hot friends. I nailed a few of them and then right at the end of the semster when she had already decided to leave the area I proceeded to hookup with her also. No risk at that point. The 2nd one was decent girl, very cool girl to hang out with. Had a crazy ass friend that I made the mistake of hooking up with and then told her I didn't want anything more after I found out how nuts she was. So proceeded to come by to see my roomate alot even when she wasn't there. Pissed the roomate off so much that she would cuse me out every once in awhile when crazy girl was annoying her so much. But me and my roomate got drunk one night and she decided to see what all the fuss was about with me I guess because we hooked up also.

Either way u are young and it could be alot fun. Plus some good stories.