Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2007, 01:55 AM

Default Will someone please help me with pokerstars cashout question? Please?

I'd like to withdraw about $1,500.00 from pokerstars, but when I go to the cashout screen it reads that any cashout amount will first go into my epassporte for the amount of my original deposit, and the remainder will be sent as a check. Does this sound right?

A couple of questions.
1. Do they simply match the amount of my LAST epassporte deposit, and then send a check or...

2. Or do they match the amount of TOTAL epassporte deposits throughout the year?

3. May I request a check, and just skip epassporte?

The problem being that my epassporte card is expired as of this month, so I wouldn't be able to withdraw until I got a new card, as my epassporte is only connected through my check card, and not my actual bank account.

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:09 AM

Default Re: Will someone please help me with pokerstars cashout question? Please?

You need to email stars about this, they will have stars rep IM u or email u. I just cashed out 1k last month and had the same problem u have. The way they have the cashout set up u need to withdraw the last amount u deposited using epassporte and then cash out what u want into check form. When I did this I asked if I could just get a check but they said there is no way around this which sucks.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:26 AM

Default Re: Will someone please help me with pokerstars cashout question? Plea

yeah, it will be the Total amount you have deposited by epassporte but have not withdrawn...

So if you had 3 $600 deposits and have not withdrawn since, they would want to cash out a total of $1800 to epassporte before you can get a check...

and like the last guy, advice is email pokerstars... i'm pretty sure they have more information than an unrelated web board.