Default TT gets 3bet

BB was a TAG, 25/11 or something, button was a major donk

Pacific Hand History Converter Tool from Fuzzy\'s Logic vs Poker
(Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero (SB) ($113.1)
BB ($116.55)
EP ($101.95)
Button ($236.55)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
EP calls $1, Button calls $1, Hero raises $4, BB raises $10, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls $10, Hero calls $6.5,

Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($34)
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets $20</font>, Hero calls $20, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>,

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($74)
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets $85.55</font>, <font color="#666666">Hero ???</font>,

.</font>
Old 05-16-2007, 04:33 PM

Default Re: TT gets 3bet

easy fold
Old 05-16-2007, 04:39 PM

If you think TT was good on the flop, it still is. I would either lead flop and fold to a raise, or c/r flop. As played I think it's a fold now.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:52 PM

i hate check calling this flop. i prefer a c/r to leading and then shutting down b/c i think the latter play essentially turns our hand face up.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i hate check calling this flop. i prefer a c/r to leading and then shutting down b/c i think the latter play essentially turns our hand face up.

[/ QUOTE ]

It literally turns our hand face up because if I checkraise its gonna be all in right?
Old 05-16-2007, 06:23 PM

I'd fold the flop vs this guy.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:30 PM

Donk this flop if they have no reason to believe you're full of it. If he calls and checks behind on the turn, you're ahead. If he raises the flop, it's hard to tell because he could be sitting with AK still and just be trying to push you off...or actually has a legitimate hand. If he calls the flop and raises the turn, I'd be pretty confident that we're beat or he's a donk.

Preflop is fine. I just hate check/calling because you're putting yourself at his mercy. If you ever played AA like this, then this is fine...but do you play AA like that? I don't think so. If he's at all a thinking player, you're just handing over your money on a silver platter (unless you know he's a thinking player and are having some meta-game battles with him). TT isn't a great hand to maximize value when you're 3-bet preflop. You're either beat, or you're winning. Take it down or give it up. If you planned on calling the flop, donking it is 100x better.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:36 PM

Villain is ahead of you with most of his range (being JJ+ and AK spades), but since your PFR was too small, he might hold AK or AQ often times. As played, calling is definetly not good. c./r flop would get little FE from the hands that have u beat, so IMO it's really a matter of reads. I would go with my first toughts, since his c-betting flop for sure.
If it's more likely that he has overcards, c/r flop. If callef PF for set equity, c/f.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:50 PM

He's got a 10% preflop raise, and is betting into someone who raise/called and someone who cold-called a 3bet preflop. He is unlikely to be c-betting whiffed overs here a lot imo. c/r is retarded, and donking is pretty valueless, no worse hands call, we can get bluff-raised a lot etc etc. The only two viable lines here imo are c/f and c/c flop, c/f turn.