Old 05-15-2007, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Lost end of season spoiler

hahahaha seriously

i haven't read it though, i'm not worried
Old 05-16-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So those [censored] lied the entire time they said it wasn't purgatory.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhhhhhhh how can you say this [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. i was avoiding it then saw nick's post lol.
i hope he was bullshitting n didnt give away the big reveal.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:13 AM

if you don't want to see spoilers then it's probably not a good idea to open a thread entitled 'lost end of season spoiler'.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:54 AM

It was a lame joke. I would be way more pissed off than that if the white text said it was purgatory.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you don't want to see spoilers then it's probably not a good idea to open a thread entitled 'lost end of season spoiler'.

[/ QUOTE ]

True...but I have no willpower
Old 05-16-2007, 03:23 PM

KFM's spoiler is from someone known as "LostFan108" on the ABC boards. He apparently saw both episodes (Tonight and the Season Finale).

Another spoiler from Insiderscoop was released today. Insiderscoop has been providing accurate spoilers for a while now.
Old Spoiler

Anyway, insiderscoop released another spoiler today (below) that confirms LostFan108's spoiler. The point is, what KFM posted now has some credibility.

Here is insiderscoop's spoiler for tonight's episode.

<font color="white"> Tonight’s eppi just lays down the ground work for the finale nothing phenomenal happens. But none the less it is entertaining.

Jack had previously made plans with Danielle to get as much dynamite as she could from the black rock. The plan is to have the marked tents by Juliette filled with explosives, when the others come to take the pregnant women.

Sayid says Danielles distress signal from 16 years ago is blocking him from sending out a call to Naomi’s ship so they need to disable her signal in addition to this Juliette says that signal is being Jammed by an underwater station called the Looking Glass. She has never been there or knows of anyone else who has. She was told that there was an incident that flooded the station but the jamming still works.

Meanwhile Carl shows up in an outrigger he is charging towards the losties he is the one Sayid is seen tackling at the beach in the promo. He has come to warn them that the raid will be tonight not tomorrow night. He knows this because……..

Ben arrives back to his camp in a very angry mood and gives Alex back her gun he’s not happy with her. Alex, Richard and the others ask where Locke is and he tells them Locke had an accident. He orders the guy who watched Sayid when he was captured (the one we expect to die) to form a group of his ten best and take the women tonight and if the men try to get in the way kill them. He tells them Jacob wants it done now. Neither Richard nor Alex seem thrilled about this plan. But Alex runs off to the wood and finds Carl who is hiding out. Alex wants him to warn them. Alex said they owed it to Sawyer and Kate for saving Carls life. When Carl says your father won’t be happy you did this. She says “Is he my father” This isn’t really a question she is well aware Ben is not her father (I think).

We get some Charlie flashbacks because he is writing a list of his (greatest hits) or memories in his lifetime for Claire. It also shows you that Charlie inherited the DS ring from his brother who received it from there father and grandfather before them. It is a family heirloom and it is the reason behind the name of there band. He leaves the ring to Aaron but they don’t see it.

Early on he is told by Desmond that he has to die now in order for his most recent vision to come true, which is Claire and Aaron boarding a rescue helicopter. He is told that he will die in the underwater hatch after he turns off some switch he will end up drowning.

When the losties realize the others are coming tonight they no longer have time to prepare the dynamite since they don’t have enough wire from the plane wreckage. Three men will stay behind to shoot at the dynamite from a distance. Bernard Sayid and probably Jin. Jack and Danielle will lead the rest of the group to the transmission site Danielle is using for her distress signal.

Charlie of course volunteers to disable the Jamming device underwater. He and desmond follow the line using the outrigger. Charlie gives Desmond his list of (greatest hits) for Claire but just before he goes in Desmond volunteers to switch saying maybe the reason I see you is I’m supposed to trade places with you. Charlie says O.K. but as Desmond turns his back Charlie knocks him out with an Oar. Charlie goes in and comes up underneath the Hatch where the Submarine docking station is.

They knew the entrance was there because Sayid has the schematics manual. Charlie is so happy to get in and be alive he starts yelling. I’m alive Wooo! Two women run in with weapons and point it at him.

The End.
</font>