Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2007, 06:46 PM

Default Absolute Support Non-existent

I was wondering if anyone else had this happen recently. I deposited money for the first time in 6 months. I played for 1 day. I tried today and it says invalid username. Now an o in my name was replaced by a 0 and I can not log-in. I contacted absolute support and keep getting cookie-cutter responses about contacting through the email on file. I called support and they can not do anything to help except put a note in my file. They are mainly there to deposit money not solve problems. Has anyone had this problem and have any advice to resolve this situation?

-Ron
Old 05-15-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Absolute Support Non-existent

The support seems better in the morning to me. Or at least the phone wait on hold is shorter. All of the problems I've had with them have taken many attempts to solve but have always been solved correctly. Be persistent and find the right person to talk to. I haven't had your specific problem.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:47 PM

I finally got access to my account. ABSOLUTE said nothing was wrong yet there is 0 in my account. It shows I played against MTSHARK. Absolute said it was not their problem. Is there anything else I can do? Has anyone had a similar experience?

-Ron
Old 05-15-2007, 11:51 PM

I am having severe problems with a cashoutof 1.5k I keep getting the run around regarding the transaction. The information they are providing me is complete BS. I keep catching them in lies and backtracking.......I think they are going under
Old 05-15-2007, 11:56 PM

You're saying the letter "o" was replaced with the number "0" in your username and thats why you couldnt log on?

But then you type your username with the number "0" instead of the letter "o" and it let you on?

I would be willing to bet this was your mistke, not theirs.

If I am reading this righ, it would be virtually impossible for this to happen

Edit: What does MTSHARK have anything to do with this? who is he and why did you mention him?
Old 05-16-2007, 12:03 AM

he is saying once he logged in his account was ZERO. He played MTSHARK and got felted
Old 05-16-2007, 08:20 PM

Thank you for your great advice. Someone changed my username to a 0 and then dumped to MTSHARK. If you have any good advice then please let me know other wise join all the other people without any useful info and kill yourself.