Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2007, 05:46 PM

Default BRAG: Milestone Hand email from PS

Hello,

Thank you for contacting PokerStars. While we do appreciate our play money customers, please note that this promotion is focused on the 10 billionth real money hand dealt at PokerStars. Therefore, play money games would not qualify for this.

During the time the promotion is running, we are offering Trivia Questions Freerolls, which you are more than welcome to enter. For more information on these, please go to www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/10-billion-hands/.

Please contact us again if you have any other comments or questions.

Regards,

Kenya
PokerStars Support Team

----- Original Message -----From:
xxxx@hotmail.comSent: 2007/05/15 13:36:33To: support@pokerstars.comSubject: Milliondth Hand giveaway

>>Dear PS>

>Since January 29 now have I been playing a little varities of poker since losing job tho now employed at Waneta Dam in Canada as union electrician sending our clean energy south LOL. Daily playing in recent days of Stud Hi only and now Stud EIGHT was up to 14000 chips but due to new law against Canadian players did lose them all and replaced by 1000 from PS. As I am In It To Win decided I am In It To Win all PS chips and since starting EIGHT just now am getting close to 40000 chips

> >Question I have is regarding milliondth hand giveaway at PS. If milliondth hand is dealt out at freeplay stud hi only or stud EIGHT table what reward will be offered to people at this table as I do check the PS details and no mention is to be made of freeplay tourneys??? Seems unfair to save the bacon for real money players and offer nothing to the loyal freeplay players in return? Thank you for your help as I do require and shall be posting results at forumserver.twoplustwo.com

Robert
Old 05-15-2007, 05:48 PM

Default Re: BRAG: Milestone Hand email from PS

eat hail
Old 05-15-2007, 05:48 PM

Post more often plz!
Old 05-15-2007, 05:49 PM

this post blows
Old 05-15-2007, 05:55 PM

Did you really expect the milestone had to be for play money players also? Plus, why did you bother posting this? Play money brag or something
Old 05-15-2007, 05:57 PM

Just find it a shame (A BEAT) that PS is excluding many many loyal customers who do attend there freeplay tables and do not think FT or UB would be quite so dismissal of us especially if we do start threats that we will move to other poker sights. Also thought may be some here who is interested in chance to take play in the trivia freerolls that is heppening daily to celebrate milestone hand as is a $1000 prize pool in them [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2007, 05:58 PM

you aren't a customer if you are trying to mooch off of them and not pay anything

eat more hail
Old 05-15-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you really expect the milestone had to be for play money players also? Plus, why did you bother posting this? Play money brag or something

[/ QUOTE ]
You missed clearly what were his last two posts where described new job and found enjoyment in playing poker as well as having a good dinner over celebrating the new family car that was picked up from the dam where works as a union electrician and injured when falling happened so that car had to stay there but then was brought home and now plays poker and celebrates winnings with wife until goes back to work.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:04 PM

i think some are missing the subtle genius of this OP
Old 05-15-2007, 06:07 PM

lol ur are a joke...plz post more play money player perspectives...plz!!!