Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2007, 05:08 AM

Default Re: ever been in a interracial relationship

Fluff,

This is a letter some girl wrote. How much can you relate to the content of the letter? Is it a letter you could have written yourself?

"Well...Mr. Casey O'Brien showed up at my door at about 8:15ish. Sporting a pair of cute jeans, a button up and a black jacket. For his outfit I would give him about a B. As for looks, he was cute but on the shorter side and his hair was a little too long. Far from a mullet but longer than I would prefer but let's not dwell on that because he can kinda get away with it. So for looks, I would probably give him another B. Car- BMW, like I stated before. A great car, he'll have to get and A for that. He gets and A+ for his manners and politeness. Marcie, he opened the car door everytime! Super polite. Overall general appearance will cap at a B+.

AS for the place we went to, another "A". The Tasting Room is an excellent date place. I was never the wine connoisseur but I'm gradually thinking I could become one. We had 4 glasses each of different white wines and a cheese flight, which was the perfect food mecca to go with the wine. Place is awesome, I recommend all of you guys to attend this place for a night out with your man/woman. We also headed over to this place called the Black Duck. Another great place! The date place itself gets an overall "A".

By the way Girls- this summer we must hang out on Randolph, so many awesome places!

I can go into great detail of what we talked about and such but, that would make for an extremely long email.

The date ended with me getting intoxicated but not like crazy intoxicated, but I was drunk. No hangovers. I'm assuming he was fairly intoxicated but since he was driving, I didn't want to know, so I never asked.

By the way, as for myself, I get an overall A+ for how damn cute I looked. I sported a pair of fun longer Capri pants from Guess in a darker khaki color with my white shirt from Hanger 18, that has my lower back showing with my new cute fitted black jacket with empire sleeves from Armani. I was a BABE. He didn't stand a chance. My worries of not being cute were so swept under the rug with the outfit I pulled off last night.

Before jumping to any conclusions, YES, I stayed the night, only because I semi passed out on his couch and he was polite to ask if I wanted to head home and I just said he could take me home in the morning, NOTHING happened. Honestly only a kiss derived from this date and it didn't even happen at his place. I believe it might have been executed at the Black Duck but I'm not so sure on the exact time and location. But can I add, GREAT kisser. The date kiss gets an "A". Really, I haven't had that great of a kiss since, well we won't go there but it has been a long time. I might have to go with the fact that I might have mastered the skill of French kissing, no joke. As long as I have potential to work with, I can execute a pretty intense kiss.

Lauren- you would have loved Casey's attitude. Actually I think all of would have appreciated how he called me out on my stupid logic of thinking. Somehow, it came up on how random it was for us to meet and [censored] and how when he said the very first time we talked for me to give him a call and my response was, "Really, I'll let you know now, I won't call you, so I suggest you write my number down and give me a call". Hence the wait of a week or so for his first initial call was due to my shallowness or whatever you would like to call my way of playing the field. Doesn't really matter, he still called and I didn't.

So, question is, where do I stand on the whole outlook of Mr. Casey O'Brien and the date...The car, the money, the job, the cute apartment, the boat-which by the way only seats 6 people, so I really don't consider that really amazing, his mannerism and his great kiss will probably lock in another date but...I can tell you now unless he cuts his hair and sends me gifts, it won't lead me to seek anything more than my 1st 30 year old FRIEND (Oh by the way, I think he's only 29, but still, I'm rounding up). Plus, the summer is just around the corner and guys are EVERYWHERE, I need to keep the options open and my schedule free to lock in some other great summer flings...

Well, I hope you've enjoyed the day in the life of Miss Jackie Kim and please feel free to comment on my date, my outfit, the kiss, or whatever else. If you need any more major details of the date please contact me in one of the following ways: phone, email, personal visit or text messaging.

Oh, I might be heading to a Cubs game with him next week. We'll see.

Oh by the way ladies- His cute friend Brian, is single and also a day trader.

Which by the way, being a day trader is pretty money, literally in a sense but he gets to throw on lounge wear for work and is home no later than Noon. Are you kidding me? Where was being a day trader on career day in Elementary school?"
Old 05-13-2007, 05:37 AM

the lebowski,

i think i threw up in my mouth a little. could be the chocolate cake, could be the miller lite, COULD BE THE NAUSEATING ATTITUDE OF THE AUTHOR! ESPECIALLY GIVEN YOU IMPLIED THAT I WAS SIMILAR TO HER! WTF?! honestly [censored] you. i put down BOOKS less condescending then that, and that was evidently an email.

and more importantly, ewskies. capris are only for tall girls, and that girl sounded shorter then my maid. gag.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jewish girls are [censored] nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I've had positive experiences with a mexican and an asian though. Got to third base with a black chick once too.

Only long term relationship of my life has been with a white chick however. Would like to propogate my genes outside of my race though as the kids seem to be more attractive that way.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:53 PM

black chicks are so ugly, percentage wise.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jewish girls are [censored] nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

How are jewish girls any different to non-jewish white girls? I am unaware of any significant differences in physicality or mentality. I am genuinly unaware: I have heard people say jewish girls have tight butts but have dissmissed this, and other generalisations, as anti-semitism.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:20 PM

fluff,
That dude has to be white or half. He isn't full Asian!

ffk,
We don't approach white girls because we believe white girls are harder to get than Asian girls. It's as simple as that.
You can find out more by watching this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOyRWuklsiQ
Old 05-13-2007, 09:56 PM

Not me, nope.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:54 AM

Define: relationship
"a state of connectedness between people (especially an emotional connection); 'he didn't want his wife to know of the relationship'"

Uhh.. yeah.

[ QUOTE ]
"Once you go black, you never go back."

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, and this is simply not true, btw.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have only ever been in interaccial relationships, white girls are ugly.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, 90% of the girls i've dated have been outside my race (white).
i've only encountered two problems with interracial dating:

1)my sister said that she wouldn't come to my wedding if i married a non-jew (she's orthodox jew, i'm pretty much athiest). i actually was considering marrying the girl and this caused some rough times between my sister and i.

2) on two occasions black guys have threatened me when i was walking down the street with black girls, but for the most part i just get WTF looks or they hit on the girl right in front of me.

just remembered - last month on my birthday i was with a black girl at a club and we were holding hands walking through the crowd on the roof. just as we were about to reach the stairs junior seau grabbed her other hand and said "you look so good tonight, come talk to me!" i considered kicking his ass, but let it slide because he is a local legend.

[/ QUOTE ]You can kick Junior Seau's ass? wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i thought everyone would know it was a joke considering i mentioned the jewish thing (5'8, 160) earlier in the post. but, there is an update...

tonight i met the same girl for the first time since the day after running into seau. again we walked down the street holding hands after dinner on our way ... [insert more stories here about chick getting hit on]

[/ QUOTE ]
OK - we need pics now - I have never heard of any chick getting hit on that much in one night
Old 05-14-2007, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ffk,

this one's for you :

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Exactly what I was talking about.

Sure does feel like 99% of what we post on here is ignored, resulting in confusion about a) which one of us posted ("I'm going to tell NLSoldier!" huh?), as well as b) the profound and mysterious meaning behind WHY we posted what we did ("Why did fluffpop post that azn pic?"). Great pic, thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you guys seeing a different pic than the rest of us which actually includes an asian?

[/ QUOTE ]

Until it was mentioned, I just thought this guy was white, and I'm Asian myself.

Personally, I simply prefer Asian girls over most other races, but if your attractive and have the personality to boot, it really doesn't matter

Oh, but my dad (an ABC himself) would most likely disown me if I were to marry any non-asian or white woman. My mother and grandmother would probably be very disappointed.

Crovax

[/ QUOTE ]

fluff or ffk or anyone who can rate dudes bodies,

does this guy really have a "hot body"???

thanks in advance. J.