Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2007, 05:11 AM

Default Blind War .5/1 Pokerstars

Villian is TAG and hasnt really gotten out of line up to this point. He might be getting frustrated with me becuase I have been fairly active and aggressive. My stats were 42/25 which had been 6 handed up to a few hands before this.

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $1.00 BB (3 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

BB ($170.55)
Button ($127.25)
Hero ($217.20)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $3</font>, BB calls $2.

Flop: ($6) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $4</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $14</font>, Hero calls $10.

Turn: ($34) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets $20</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $54

I think this hand should be standard, but I was pretty confused. Im a reative newb to the game so to be to harsh. Im still playing so I have to do this quick but I will add more info later if anyone needs it.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:36 AM

Default Re: Blind War .5/1 Pokerstars

I honestly think the bb was me...I was multi-tabling but if you give me the hand # from stars, I can search it and comment.

Edit* this WAS me, I found this hand, if it gets feedback I'll comment on it.