Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: PartyPoker prohibits usage of any side-software?

The origin e-mails were in russian. You can check the above translation with vocabulary I tried to post here the e-mail On 5/2/07, ru@partypoker.com , but there are only ???????? instead of russian letters. Can I give here a link to that forum?
This case is a nonsense from the very beginning. I laid out my assumptions at affilite/rakeback section as "Another sad story about partypoker". I would prefer to be wrong, and I hope that partypoker will work well and will find enough reasons to unblock our accounts and to return us our money.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:50 AM

It’s always good to have a public forum so that any deviation from normal can be bought to light and justice can be done to the affected especially coz the interests of Poker Players against these sites need to be safe guarded.

On an issue specific note, it’s already been widely acknowledged that the email sent by a CS from Party is not authentic and it’s known and understood that Tracker is not banned on any site on the web, including Party. So there is no point in beating around the bush and fight a Strong case like this on such a weak point.

It will only act in favor of the Giant web site, if threads like these develop, where in out of the 40 odd posts, 34 posts have been made by Woodhead,Groundhog and two others

If at all we have a point to discuss lets talk beyond, understanding three points,
a) Poker Tracker and Ace Hud are not banned on any website including Party.
b) The Accounts in question were not closed because of the use of the above tools as
thousands of players use it across sites.
c) The CS representative who replied to the email dint have a clue about what
Tracker is or what is Artificial Intelligence, Bots or “third Party software” and
carrying out on argument based on their email is a wasting a lot of time.

These premier Poker sites never close accounts without strong evidence, if this is still is a valid case to fight lets carry on an honest and meaningful outcry with proper evidence.
[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2007, 02:30 AM

My English, alas, is bad. It is poor-quality my translation:-(. The original of the letter was not in English. I have meaningly replaced a name on XXXX. This person our student. While it has not taken money (it played without a bonus-code), I cannot write a name as blocking proceed. I have registration number of inquiry, and I shall write it...
Old 05-04-2007, 02:41 AM

Dear ParadoxPoker!
Spend some minutes, please...
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post10170280
An arbitrariness (blocking is simple on suspicion) repeats. Yes, my letters here much... We have this time suffered. We struggle for the legitimate rights.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On an issue specific note, it?s already been widely acknowledged that the email sent by a CS from Party is not authentic and it?s known and understood that Tracker is not banned on any site on the web, including Party. So there is no point in beating around the bush and fight a Strong case like this on such a weak point.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you will agree with me, that a situation, when Party support permits to use PT and PA to english-speaking players, and says that any acount could be easily closed, if you use the software to russian-speaking players, is already innormal. After the information spread among our players, they just stopped playing at partypoker. And the fact that russian-speaking support is not aware of permited software already cost to party a lot of comission-money, because russian players made up a fair big portion of all party-players.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My English, alas, is bad. It is poor-quality my translation:-(. The original of the letter was not in English. I have meaningly replaced a name on XXXX. This person our student. While it has not taken money (it played without a bonus-code), I cannot write a name as blocking proceed. I have registration number of inquiry, and I shall write it...

[/ QUOTE ]
NP, I just wondered why it didn't read like Party's normal emails, but I understand if it had to be translated to be able to post it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On an issue specific note, it?s already been widely acknowledged that the email sent by a CS from Party is not authentic and it?s known and understood that Tracker is not banned on any site on the web, including Party. So there is no point in beating around the bush and fight a Strong case like this on such a weak point.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you will agree with me, that a situation, when Party support permits to use PT and PA to english-speaking players, and says that any acount could be easily closed, if you use the software to russian-speaking players, is already innormal. After the information spread among our players, they just stopped playing at partypoker. And the fact that russian-speaking support is not aware of permited software already cost to party a lot of comission-money, because russian players made up a fair big portion of all party-players.

[/ QUOTE ]
I 100% agree that if they are treating Russian player's differently then that is totally unfair, but on these forums we have seen so many times where posters claim to have had their money wrongfully confiscated and only a handful of times has their story been truthful - this is why we are all very suspicious when we see posts like this. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2007, 12:18 PM

The investigation of the issue is already two weeks long [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] The story has made a big noise among Russian players, but ru-support of partypoker continues to send us e-mails, forbiding to use PT and PA. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Is someone in party-management going to give them another text-message for us? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2007, 02:35 AM

Are there any updates on the story?
And does Webmoney transfer still work for the Party Pocker?
Old 05-13-2007, 05:39 AM

LOL the manager of party has not responded to this thread in 2 weeks. What a joke company.