Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

What a pr disaster
Old 05-11-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ok, I know I'm a low-post person (so, according to a poster early on in this thread, I have no validity) but there also seems to be evidence that the bot owner created a new account on 2p2 to try to divert attention away from himself. Why would an innocent person do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a friend who plays with me. He created the account once I told him of the thread. I decided not too post until I talked to nation who advised me too come in here and defend myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

did'nt this friend say you were inept at computers and that he had to do your virus protection? or do i have this confused with something else? sure seems like you know enough to do your own virus protection, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the thread.

Or at least offer up a disclaimer like, 'Sorry I haven't read the thread but this was really weighing on my mind.'

The reason it's so hard to wade through these threads is people asking and answering the same questions over and over and over.

[/ QUOTE ]

i had read it up to that point. i felt like 4 hours of reading was enough to make a reply. i did not see the rule that said i had to read another 4 hours before i can reply.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's OPs own [censored] database, he can manipulate it however he wants. Other than posting a brag (BBV holla) I can think of no other reason to [censored] with your own stats save for proving some weird point like this. All it takes is omission of a few key hands

[/ QUOTE ]
nlnut agreed that the stats OP posted were accurate

[/ QUOTE ]

what, you expect this poster to have read the replies?
Old 05-11-2007, 10:55 PM

cliffnotes?
Old 05-11-2007, 11:03 PM

Have not read the whole tread, just every 10th page.

If this community still doubt them(This whole thing looks very odd), why don't someone reliable from 2+2 visit them while they play.

After several people 12table a whole day the stats should look simelar to those of open poster.

Some of the people on 2+2 make a lot of money, you can afford to do this since it is such a big issue.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:30 PM

good idea, lets have someone watch these 3 play for 6-8 hours and see if they get all their stats to converge as well as they do in the datamining.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A friend of mine is a journalist on one of denmarks biggest newspapers.... This might hit the poker section on friday.

DAMN this is going to hurt fulltiltpoker

[/ QUOTE ]
Fantastic...what a great day this would be for all online poker players. Perhaps we can also dig up some stories about how 14 year olds are able to gamble away their allowance, go into debt, and rob their grannies; and then find a couple of people who have "clicked a mouse and lost their house"? Put it all together for a GREAT article, what a wonderful outcome that could have for the 2+2 community!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we could get Cero to be a spokesman. We need some real professionals out front to represent our community.

But we need to talk to his wife first, make sure she's on board and well-scripted.
Old 05-12-2007, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
6. That when the OP signed on each of the three suspected bots AUTOMATICALLY left their games. Why would they do that? If it was a human sweatshop, wouldn't they just say to the other "hey, dude who is pwning us signed in. Don't sit at a table with him. Play in another game" again the only time we ever left a game was for dinner or when we quit for day..... not sure what else to tell ya other than trebek is exaggerating.

[/ QUOTE ]
Trebek has been 100% honest in this thread up to this point while you and your gang have been caught in several lies/half truths.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trebek appears 100% truthful because nobody grilled him, you dumb [censored].

I mean, there's already enough damning evidence against THE CREW that you people swearing by this additional 'evidence' and saying other retarded things just makes you look like jackasses.
Old 05-12-2007, 03:34 AM

Trying standing over a person at a blackjack table and give advice--see if you get to your car alive. Even little old ladies will beat you to death with their handbags.
Old 05-12-2007, 03:43 AM

Even the "pros" write about their poker theories and/or strategies but yours must be much more superior, I guess.