Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2007, 06:16 PM

Default viejas in San diego!

live about 25minutes from this place and thought why not try it since I have only played live a few times so I went down and sat down at the 1/2 omg wth is wrong with these people,,,lol. I never thought people can actually play this bad. calling down with A high, slow playing KKs than going AI on a scary turn!!

one thing I noticed was no matter how tight they knew I play if I raised in position there was 4-5 people calling with their 810o, 26s, Q10o absolutely no idea about starting hands,,, but before I figured these guys were absolutely awful plus a run of bad cards and that I couldnt get them to fold 3rd pair I was down about half a buyIn but thigs turned around and I ended up about $150 here two hands that stood out

me in late position raise it to 12 with QhQd middle age rich/spoiled looking woman in the BB which seems like its her 3rd time at best playing here or live atleast(she picks UP her cards to look at them,,LOL) calls limper in mid position calls

flop 10h7h5h she checks I bet 25 she calls, limper folds
turn 5c she leads out for 25 I go Allin for about 100 more she looks at me says ALLIN!!!!!!! what,,,,why? and doest take her a second more she says I call
river Jc

and she turns over 6c7c

half of the table looks at ME weird, and one guy tells me you werent afraid of the flush!!! and I hear her tell the guy to her right oh that guy is very good [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and the second hand that I wasnt involed in; guy to my rightwe will call him joe was about to leave with about 200 in donkey winnings before this hand and was giving me advie as to how you want to limp alot to catch a huge flop

2eps limp joe raises to 10 in LP, I have the button and fold, two limpers call

flop Kc10c6c check, check joe raises 25 both UTG and UTG+1 call

turn is 4c, utg bets 30 utg+1 goes all in for 40 joe calls

river Ks utg goes allin for another 50 joe calls
results:

UTG has Ac10d
UTG+1 has Qc3s

and joe has AdKd

than he says I knew I should have left earlier,,,

I may go back there again tonight it was just too good
Old 05-11-2007, 03:53 AM

Default Re: viejas in San diego!

How many tables?
What limits are offered?
What games are played?
What was your overall impression of the facilities?