call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 02:38 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I suspect that the button presses are being done by a human. It could be a script telling them the proper move, very easily, but the fact that FT cleared them and their apparent lack of scale leads me to believe this.

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading this entire thread, this is my deduction from the evidence and the response from the players.

They do have 3 people signed in. They have an automated script running dictating action on every street. The human then clicks the button.

This allows them to be exonerated by FTP for botting.

The statistics say it's a computer making a decision. The fact that they're able to fly under the radar says it's a human clicking the button.

Chuck can admit to everything here except the script running because it would violate the T&C.

The Poker Mom

[/ QUOTE ]

yep this is it. game over.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is indeed the best theory so far that fits all the facts. And of course it still makes nlnut a liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

bluuthis...shut up and quit calling me a liar...you don;t know me, you don't have (nor do I) all the facts that FTP has.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus this thread is tl;dr.

One point I'd like to make RE: Nations endorsement of his friend(s):

It is my perception that Nations status on 2p2 is very important to him. He has a fair amount of respect/pull on these forums from his posting history and whatnot. He used that pull in this thread.

Why would he risk tarnishing his reputation if he knew his friends were botting? He has NOTHING to gain, since he does not share in their $$ whatsoever.

It is possible he has not heard the full story from Chuck. I am yet undecided as to whether he has heard all the facts from chuck or not.

[/ QUOTE ]\

Nation has visited my house on many occasions....and knows we are not bots....Isn't that all the proff he needs???
Old 05-10-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Nation has visited my house on many occasions....and knows we are not bots....Isn't that all the proff he needs???

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because he has seen you play live does not mean you never bot.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandon,

You obviously care since you are constantly posting here, over and over. You do not necessarily need to care about what the forum thinks, but you DEFINITELY care because this might end up getting your (well, alledgedly your) accounts suspended once again or some other thing that might affect you playing/"business venture", and this is obviously why you are continuing to post here.

Stop being so retarded as to say you don't care when all you really care about is exonerating yourself to get back to playing without having to worry about being shut down again.

Thus, what you have done, has by all accounts, done more to hurt your credibility than to help the cause of your and your friends. I am not convinced at all you are bots; rather the other way around in fact.

The only thing I'm saying is that you were really, really stupid to lie from the start, and that because of this, nobody will listen to a word you say. Also, once again, the fact that nation and full_tilting decided to come out with their affiliation to you is beyond retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. I do care about my account. However, if they must freeze it again, and investigate further, then so be it. I have nothing to hide, and we will be repeatedly cleared if that happens. This is just getting into character bashing, and I will take part in no more of these threads(to a roaring applause, I'm sure). Let me just go on record as saying that you are all DEAD WRONG. It's a shame this is happening, and I apologize to Chuck and Nation if I hurt their reputations in any way. The rest of you will eventually figure out that you were wrong all along, and this is me gloating in advance, for I will NEVER come back to this jip joint of a sorry excuse for intelligant people's forum again!(more applause,even louder this time!) Again,apologies to Chuck and Nation, thank you 10(probably more like 5)%, and the rest of you can suck me sideways. Good luck at the tables, cheers.(more applause)

[/ QUOTE ]

You make "final" posts as much as Cher makes "farewell tours".
Old 05-10-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Advanced Conflict Resolution in System Poker: B2.408 (3 credits M/W)

1st Case Study due Tomorrow (link to case):

[ QUOTE ]
OK. Ill try and make this as short as possible. Last night I allowed a close friend to play on my stars account. I went too bed. I trust this guy with my life. He told me he was gonna single table 1-2 nl. He sat down at 1/2 nl and lost $200. He then sat down at 3/6 no limit and lost another $200. He sits down at 5/10 nl and loses $600. He is now down $1000. He takes $1000 to 10/20 nl and cashes out for $3500. Total session profit was $1500. Now heres the point....if he had lost the $2000 it would have taken him months to pay me. I'm just shocked and really pissed he did this. I just woke up this morning and found his note that he won $1500...and hes asking....can I stop over later today for the money? How do I handle this? Obviously Ill never let him play alone again.....but in addition to that what should I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So THAT is why 1forthethumb was kicked out! He couldn't use the bot on 'Stars and might have lost monies!
Old 05-10-2007, 02:45 PM

anyone - is nation from Pittsburgh?

nlnut - is your house in Johnstown?
If so, he just decided to drive all the way to Johnstown to visit you?

Fun Fact!! - I lived in Johnstown for about 6 mths in 95. Fun place.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus this thread is tl;dr.

One point I'd like to make RE: Nations endorsement of his friend(s):

It is my perception that Nations status on 2p2 is very important to him. He has a fair amount of respect/pull on these forums from his posting history and whatnot. He used that pull in this thread.

Why would he risk tarnishing his reputation if he knew his friends were botting? He has NOTHING to gain, since he does not share in their $$ whatsoever.

It is possible he has not heard the full story from Chuck. I am yet undecided as to whether he has heard all the facts from chuck or not.

[/ QUOTE ]
If a friend told you he had been caught cheating and risked loosing thousands of dollar, isn't it possible you would lie to protect him? Your friend might even offer you some of his money. Wile Nation might very well be telling the truth, he can't be trusted.

[/ QUOTE ] FYI, our accounts were reopened on march 27th. We cashed out a lot of the balance and left enough to play with. So...it's not about the money...nation and I are pursuing this fight to prove I am innocent.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
OK. Ill try and make this as short as possible. Last night I allowed a close friend to play on my stars account. I went too bed. I trust this guy with my life. He told me he was gonna single table 1-2 nl. He sat down at 1/2 nl and lost $200. He then sat down at 3/6 no limit and lost another $200. He sits down at 5/10 nl and loses $600. He is now down $1000. He takes $1000 to 10/20 nl and cashes out for $3500. Total session profit was $1500. Now heres the point....if he had lost the $2000 it would have taken him months to pay me. I'm just shocked and really pissed he did this. I just woke up this morning and found his note that he won $1500...and hes asking....can I stop over later today for the money? How do I handle this? Obviously Ill never let him play alone again.....but in addition to that what should I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So THAT is why 1forthethumb was kicked out! He couldn't use the bot on 'Stars and might have lost monies!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha. I remember that post.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha. I remember that post.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, I missed that thread. That was a good thread. nlnut, howd that turn out? (ida been pissed)

also, could you please answer my question about what info you provided FTP with?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Fun Fact!! - I lived in Johnstown for about 6 mths in 95. Fun place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are there any lingering health issues?