Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 07:27 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had a total of $950 in my epass account. I looged back in just now and there was now $350 in my account. I looked at my history and all of the attempts to withdraw $600 were listed as outstanding. Looks like they went through though only one was processed - the others would have been insufficent funds. I then attempted to withdraw the remaining $350 and got the same "failure" message - but my account was then $0 and the $350 was listed on my history as outstanding. I am going to give them another call tonight to make sure everything is alright but it looks as though the money is being sent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep same deal here. Funds are normally listed as "outstanding" for a while so we'll see if they clear. I'm not going to withdraw any more than two 600 dollar blocks until I verify that they hit my account. Let me know what they tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long do they typically take to go from outstanding to matched?
Old 05-09-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had a total of $950 in my epass account. I looged back in just now and there was now $350 in my account. I looked at my history and all of the attempts to withdraw $600 were listed as outstanding. Looks like they went through though only one was processed - the others would have been insufficent funds. I then attempted to withdraw the remaining $350 and got the same "failure" message - but my account was then $0 and the $350 was listed on my history as outstanding. I am going to give them another call tonight to make sure everything is alright but it looks as though the money is being sent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep same deal here. Funds are normally listed as "outstanding" for a while so we'll see if they clear. I'm not going to withdraw any more than two 600 dollar blocks until I verify that they hit my account. Let me know what they tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Account Holder:

You were recently in contact with our customer service department in
regards to an issue that you were having withdrawing funds from your
ePassporte account to your ACH account. Our technical service department
has been notified of the issue and is taking the necessary steps to
resolve the issue at hand which has affected some ach withdrawals on the
epassporte website.

At this time we advise you to attempt the transaction again and if you
experience any difficulties please do not hesitate to contact our customer
service department at one of the numbers listed below.

For your convenience Epassporte also provides other withdrawal options.
You will be able to withdraw funds from any ATM machine bearing the plus
logo if you have the physical Visa Card which is sent in the mail. If you
need to purchase the Visa Card, please login to your ePassporte Account to
complete the order.

Also you can request a Wire Disbursement (there will be a fee of $50.00
for each transfer initiated). This will allow you to transfer money to a
checking account and you will have access to the funds after only 7
business days, for more information on this request please contact us..

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

The impression I get is that things will be OK but who knows, since some withdrawals worked and I get the "limit" message if I try to initiate another withdrawal.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:20 PM

I was just greeted by an entry screen insisting I agree to their new terms to continue. Being the lemming that I am, I hastily agreed so I didn't waste a minute to fund my poker account.

Anyone know what changed? :

ePassporte Terms and Conditions

This Terms and Conditions Agreement ("Agreement") describes the terms and conditions governing the purchase and use of the ePassporte, N.V. ("ePassporte") products and services (the "Product(s)" and/or "Service(s)"). By purchasing, accepting or using any of the ePassporte Products or Services, you ("You") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, and as it may be amended as provided below. Also, You agree that You are bound by this Agreement if you use the Card, whether you purchased the Card from Us or from another party. Please read this Agreement carefully and keep it for future reference.
I. Definitions
In this Agreement "Card", "Cards" and/or "Product(s)" means all ePassporte Visa Cards, including the Visa Virtual Account and the Visa Electron Card issued by St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank limited ("Bank" or "Issuer") under a co-branding agreement(s) between the Bank and ePassporte and sold by ePassporte. "Service" and/or "Services" means all ePassporte functionality provided to You, including but not limited to the "Peer-to-Peer Service" (also known herein as "P2P") and the "Online Service". "Business Accounts" are those ePassporte Accounts designated by Us and are governed by separate terms and conditions, which are not a part of these Terms and Conditions. The "Peer-to-Peer Service" means the ePassporte service which enables an ePassporte Account Holder to make secure on-line payments and/or to transfer funds in his or her ePassporte Account to another ePassporte Account Holder electronically. "ePassporte Account" and/or "Account" means the account that is created at the time the Visa Virtual Account is initially purchased and to which is tied Your Visa Virtual Account and, if purchased, Your Visa Electron Card, as well as the Peer-to-Peer Service. "You" and "Your" means the person(s) who are purchasing, accepting or using the ePassporte Products and/or Services. "We", "Us", and "Our" mean ePassporte, Our successors, affiliates and assigns. "High Risk Countries" means (i) Romania; (ii) The Russian Federation; (iii) Latvia; (iv) Ukraine; (v) Vietnam; (vi) Moldova; (vii) Pakistan and (viii) Malaysia. (We reserve the right to add other countries to the list of High Risk Countries and if We do so, all rules in this Agreement pertaining to High Risk Countries will apply to those newly designated High Risk Countries.) Unless otherwise specified, a "day" means the twenty four (24) hour period running from 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time on one calendar day to 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (Greenwich Mean Time minus 8 hours) on the next calendar day.
II. Eligible Users
The Products and Services are sold only to individuals who are of legal age and who are capable of forming legally binding contracts under applicable law. We may, in Our sole discretion, at any time, refuse to allow You to purchase, fund or use any of the ePassporte Products or Services.
III. ePassporte Products and Services
The following is a description of Our Products and Services:

A. The Visa Virtual Account
The ePassporte Visa Virtual Account ("Visa Virtual Account") is a proprietary form of Visa debit card. When purchased, We will deliver to You electronically via the Internet Your Visa Virtual Account containing Your 16-digit card number, a security code number (the "CVV2") and the expiration date of Your Visa Virtual Account, which shall also be the expiration date of Your Account. Your Virtual Visa Account is not a physical card.
Your Visa Virtual Account can be used as provided below at any Internet merchant website worldwide that accepts Visa by providing Your 16-digit card number, CVV2 (if applicable) and expiration date.
B. The Visa Electron Card
The ePassporte Visa Electron Card ("Visa Electron Card") is a proprietary form of Visa debit card. It may only be purchased if You have purchased a Visa Virtual Account. If You elect to purchase an ePassporte Visa Electron Card, We will mail to You a Visa Electron Card with Your name, 16-digit card number, CVV2 and the expiration date of Your card (which will be the same expiration date as for Your ePassporte Visa Virtual Account printed on the front. Your Visa Electron Card number is not the same as Your Visa Virtual Account number. You will be required to activate Your Visa Electron Card by following the instructions printed on the activation label affixed to the front of the Visa Electron Card and printed on the card carrier to which the Visa Electron Card is attached.
Your Visa Electron Card can be used as provided below at any merchant worldwide that has the ability to accept Visa cards by swiping the magnetic stripe on the card and allowing You to either enter Your Personal Identification Number ("PIN") on a PIN pad or sign the transaction receipt. You may also be able to use Your Visa Electron Card at some merchants who will key Your Visa Electron Card number, expiration date and CVV2 into a physical terminal. Also, at some merchants in certain countries for certain transactions Visa and MasterCard rules provide that You may not be required to either enter Your PIN or to sign a transaction receipt. In both aforementioned cases, Your Card must be electronically authorized and You will be responsible for these transactions as if You had entered Your PIN or signed the transaction receipt. Your Visa Electron Card can also be used to withdraw available funds from Your Account at any ATM bearing the Visa or Plus logos by swiping the magnetic stripe on the card and entering Your PIN.
C. Neither the Visa Virtual Account nor the Visa Electron Card is a credit card. No interest will be paid on the funds You transfer into Your Account and such funds are not insured by EPASSPORTE OR any government agency. All funds You place in Your Account will be held at A large international bank of Our choosing.
D. The ePassporte Peer-to-Peer Service
Subject to the conditions and limitations in this Agreement, Our P2P Service can be used to effect secure, online Account-to-Account funds transfers over the Internet using the funds in Your Account. These funds transfers can be made electronically by You to other Account Holders. You can also receive funds transfers from other Account Holders. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to limit the number and/or individual transaction value and/or accumulated value of P2P transactions and of any funds transfers You can make or receive daily or within any other period of time of Our choice from or to Your Account.
We neither accept nor assume any liability to ensure that goods or services that You purchase through a P2P transaction using Your Account meet Your satisfaction. Should You advise Us in writing that You have made a P2P transfer in error no later than sixty (60) days after the transaction date, We will contact the receiving Account Holder one time on Your behalf and request that the transferred funds be returned to You. The receiving ePassporte Account Holder may choose not to return the funds to You and ePassporte assumes no liability or responsibility to refund these funds to You or to attempt any further effort to collect these funds from the receiving ePassporte Account Holder.
E. ePassporte Accounts: Under these Terms and Conditions, ePassporte offers Personal Accounts, Gift Card Accounts and Affiliate Accounts.
1. Personal Accounts - ePassporte offers one type of Personal Accounts: (i) Standard Personal Accounts.
a. Standard Personal Accounts
(1) A Standard Personal Account is an Account purchased by an individual not located in a High Risk Country for personal use, and it may be used to purchase goods and services and ePassporte Gift Cards, as provided in this Agreement. Your Standard Personal Account will consist of a Visa Virtual Account and may include a Visa Electron Card. Your Visa Virtual Account and, if received by You, Your Visa Electron Card will be subject to the terms, conditions and limits identified in this Section E.1.a.
(2) Account Purchases: - Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You may purchase and/or load Standard and Controlled Gift Card Accounts using P2P funds transfers using funds from Your Standard Personal Account. Unless previously authorized by Us, the ACH account and the Visa and/or MasterCard credit and/or debit card(s) used to purchase and/or load Your Standard Personal Account cannot be used to purchase and/or load any other ePassporte Account.
(3) Loading of Funds: - You may load funds onto Your Standard Personal Account by: (i) personal Visa and/or MasterCard branded credit and debit cards; and (ii) Automated Clearing House ("ACH") transfers from banks located in the United States of America. All purchase and funds load transactions effected on Your Visa and/or MasterCard branded credit and debit cards must be authenticated by one or more of the following methods; (i) ePVerify; (ii) Verified by Visa; (iii) SecureCode; or (iv) Our manual process which will require You to provide certain personal documentation, such documentation to be determined solely by Us.
(4) Usage limits: - The following limits apply to Your Standard Personal Account:
i. Visa Virtual Account per transaction maximum amount - US$500
ii. Daily Visa Virtual Account and P2P transaction limit - 5
iii. Visa Electron Card per transaction maximum amount - US$500
iv. Daily Visa Electron Card transaction limit - 10
v. Daily ATM withdrawal limit - US$300
vi. Daily ATM transaction limit - 5
vii. Daily load limit by credit and/or debit card - US$500
viii. Daily load transaction limit for credit and/or debit card - 5
ix. Daily load limit by ACH - US$500
ix. Daily ACH transaction limit - 5
xi. Daily withdrawal limit by ACH - US$300
(5) Modification of limits: - Should You want to raise any of the above limits, You will be required to provide additional personal documentation to Us as We may solely determine at the time of Your request.
(6) Transfers of Funds: - You will be required to wait three (3) days after You have purchased Your Standard Personal Account to make P2P transfers of funds to any other Standard Personal Accounts, Standard Gift Card Accounts, and Standard Affiliate Accounts. You may transfer funds to Your personal checking account from Your Standard Personal Account by ACH and wire transfers, subject to the terms and conditions We have in effect at the time You request the transfer of funds.
(7) Email Address: - If You cannot log into Your Account to change Your email address, We will require You to provide Us with additional personal identification information, solely determined by Us, in order to change Your email address.
b. Controlled Personal Accounts: Controlled Personal Accounts are no longer offered by ePassporte. If You currently have a Controlled Personal You are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
(1) A Controlled Personal Account is an Account that was purchased by an individual in a High Risk Country for personal use and it may be used to purchase goods and services, as provided in this Agreement. The rights of Controlled Personal Account Holders are more limited than Standard Personal Account Holders. Your Visa Virtual Account and, if received by You, Your Visa Electron Card will be subject to the terms, conditions and limits identified in this Section E.1.b.
(2) Account Purchases: - You cannot purchase any other ePassporte Accounts from Your Controlled Personal Account.
(3) Loading of Funds: - The only method that funds can be loaded onto Your Controlled Personal Account is by a transfer from ePassporte Business Accounts.
(4) Usage limits: - The following limits apply to Your Controlled Personal Account:
ii. Daily Visa Virtual Account transaction limit - 5
(5) Modification of limits: - Should You want to raise any of the above limits on Your Controlled Personal Account, You will be required to provide additional personal documentation to Us, as We may solely determine.
(6) Transfers of Funds: - You may not make P2P transfers of funds to any other ePassporte Account, and You may only receive P2P transfers of funds from ePassporte Business Accounts. You may transfer funds to Your personal checking account from Your Controlled Personal Account by ACH and wire transfers, subject to the terms and conditions We have in effect at the time You request the transfer of funds.
(7) Email Address: - If You cannot log into Your Account to change Your email address, We will require You to provide Us with additional personal information, solely determined by Us, in order to change Your email address.
2. Gift Card Accounts - ePassporte offers two types of Gift Card Accounts that may be purchased by an ePassporte Account Holder for a third party: (i) Standard Gift Card Accounts; and (ii) Controlled Gift Card Accounts.
"YOU" AND "YOUR" IN THIS SECTION E.2 REFERS TO THE RECIPIENT OF THE GIFT CARD AND NOT TO THE PURCHASER OF THE GIFT CARD ACCOUNT.
a. Standard Gift Card Accounts
(1) Your Standard Gift Card Account is a Visa Virtual Account, and may include a Visa Electron Card that was purchased by a Standard Personal Account Holder or by a Standard Affiliate Account Holder for You for Your personal use to purchase goods and services, as provided in this Agreement. Your Visa Virtual Account and, if received by You, Your Visa Electron Card will be subject to the terms, conditions and limits identified in this Section E.2.a.
(2) Account Purchases: - You cannot purchase any other ePassporte Accounts from Your Gift Card Account.
(3) Loading of Funds: - Your Standard Gift Card was purchased and loaded by a P2P transfer of funds from an ePassporte Standard Personal Account. You may use a personal Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card to load additional funds to Your Standard Gift Card Account. All funds load transactions effected on Your Visa and/or MasterCard branded credit and debit cards must be authenticated by one or more of the following methods; (i) ePVerify; (ii) Verified by Visa; (iii) SecureCode; or (iv) Our manual process which will require You to provide certain personal documentation as We may determine. You may also load funds onto Your Standard Gift Card Account by: (i) ACH transfer from a bank account located in the United States.
(4) Usage limits: - The following limits apply to Your Standard Gift Card Account:
iv. Visa Daily Electron transaction limit - 10
x. Daily ACH transaction limit - 5
(5) Modification of limits: - Should You want to raise any of the above limits on Your Standard Gift Card Account, You will be required to provide additional personal documentation to Us as We may solely determine.
(6) Transfers of Funds: - You will be required to wait three (3) days after You have received Your Standard Gift Card Account to be able to make P2P transfers of funds. After that three (3) day period, You may make P2P transfers of funds to Standard Personal Accounts, other Standard Gift Card Accounts and Standard Affiliate Accounts. You may receive P2P transfers from Standard Personal Accounts, other Standard Gift Card Accounts and Standard Affiliate Accounts. You may transfer funds to Your personal checking account from Your Standard Gift Card Account by ACH and wire transfers, subject to the terms and conditions We have in effect at the time You request the transfer of funds.
(7) Email Address: - If You cannot log into Your Account to change Your email address, We will require You to provide Us with additional personal information, solely determined by Us, in order to change Your email address.
(8) Your first use of Your Standard Gift Card Account is Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
b. Controlled Gift Card Accounts:
(1) Your Controlled Gift Card Account is a Visa Virtual Account and may include a Visa Electron Card that was purchased by a Standard Personal Account Holder or by a Standard Affiliate Account Holder for You for Your personal use to purchase goods and services, as provided in this Agreement. You were provided a Controlled Gift Card Account as You are in a High Risk Country. The rights of Controlled Gift Card Account Holders are more limited than those of Standard Personal Gift Card Account Holders. Your Visa Virtual Account and, if received by You, Your Visa Electron Card will be subject to the terms, conditions and limits identified in this Section E.2.b.
(2) Account Purchases: - You cannot purchase any other ePassporte Account from Your Controlled Gift Card Account.
(3) Loading of Funds: - The initial load of funds to Your Controlled Gift Card Account was by a P2P transfer of funds from an ePassporte Standard Personal Account. If Your credit and/or debit card was approved prior to 15th March 2006, You may load Your Standard Personal Account from this Card. All funds load transactions made on Your Visa and/or MasterCard branded credit / debit cards will be authenticated by one or more or the following methods: (1) ePVerify; (2) Verified by Visa; (3) MasterCard Secure Code; or (4) Our manual processes which may require You to provide certain personal documentation as determined solely by US.
(4) Usage limits: - The following limits apply to Your Controlled Gift Card Account:
ii. Daily Visa Virtual Account transaction limit - 5
vii. Daily load limit by credit and/or debit card - US$500 (subject to the conditions in Section E.b(3) above.)
viii. Daily load transaction limit for credit and/or debit card - 5, (subject to the conditions in Section E.b(3) above.)
ix. Daily withdrawal limit by ACH - US$300
(5) Modification of limits: - Should You want to raise any of the above limits on Your Controlled Gift Card Account, You will be required to provide additional personal documentation to Us as We may solely determine.
(6) Transfers of Funds: - You will only be allowed to make or receive P2P transfers of funds to or from the ePassporte Account Holder that purchased Your Controlled Gift Card. You may transfer funds to Your personal checking account from Your Controlled Gift Card Account by ACH and wire transfers, subject to the terms and conditions We have in effect at the time You request the transfer of funds.
(8) Your first use of Your Controlled Gift Card Account is Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. Affiliate Accounts - ePassporte offers two types of Affiliate Accounts: (i) Standard Affiliate Accounts; and (ii) Sponsor Controlled Affiliate Accounts.
"YOU" AND "YOUR" IN THIS SECTION E.3 REFERS TO THE RECIPIENT OF THE AFFILIATE CARD AND NOT TO THE PROVIDER/PURCHASER OF THE AFFILIATE ACCOUNT.
a. Standard Affiliate Account
(1) Your Standard Affiliate Account is a Visa Virtual Account, and may include a Visa Electron Card, that was purchased for or provided to You by an ePassporte Business Account Holder for Your personal use to purchase goods, services and other ePassporte Accounts, as provided in this Agreement. Your Visa Virtual Account and, if received by You, Your Visa Electron Card will be subject to the terms, conditions and limits identified in this Section E.3.a.
(2) Account Purchases: - The only ePassporte Accounts You may purchase with Your ePassporte Standard Affiliate Account are Standard and/or Controlled Gift Card Accounts by a P2P transfer of funds, and only after You have provided Us with a personal Visa and/or MasterCard branded credit or debit card, which must be authenticated by one or more of the following methods; (i) ePVerify; (ii) Verified by Visa; (iii) SecureCode; or (iv) Our manual process which will require You to provide certain personal documentation, such documentation to be determined solely by Us.
(3) Loading of Funds: - The initial load of funds to Your Standard Affiliate Account was by a P2P transfer of funds from an ePassporte Business Account. You may load funds onto Your Standard Affiliate Account by: (i) personal Visa and/or MasterCard branded credit and debit cards; and (ii) Automated Clearing House ("ACH") transfers from banks located in the United States of America\. Personal Visa and/or MasterCard branded credit and debit cards must be authenticated by one or more of the following methods; (i) ePVerify; (ii) Verified by Visa; (iii) SecureCode; or (iv) Our manual process which will require You to provide certain personal documentation, such documentation to be determined solely by Us.
(4) Usage limits: - The following limits apply to Your Standard Affiliate Account:
v. Daily ATM withdrawal limit - US$500
x. Daily ACH transaction limit - 5
(5) Modification of limits: - Should You want to increase any of the above limits on Your Standard Affiliate Account, You must provide a written request to Us. We reserve the right to approve or disapprove this limit change request at Our sole discretion.
(6) Transfers of Funds: - You will be required to wait three (3) days after You have received Your Standard Affiliate Account to be able to make P2P transfers of funds. You may receive P2P transfers of funds from ePassporte Business Accounts, Standard Affiliate Accounts, Standard Gift Card Accounts and from Standard Personal Accounts. You may transfer funds by P2P funds transfer only to other Standard Accounts, and to a Controlled Gift Card Account, if You purchased that Controlled Gift Card Account. You may transfer funds to Your personal checking account from Your Standard Affiliate Account by ACH and wire transfers, subject to the terms and conditions We have in effect at the time You request the transfer of funds.
(8) Your first use of Your Standard Affiliate Account is Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
b. Sponsor Controlled Affiliate Account
(1) Your Sponsor Controlled Affiliate Account is a Visa Virtual Account, and may include a Visa Electron Card, that was purchased for or provided to You by an ePassporte Business Account Holder for Your personal use to purchase goods, services and other ePassporte Accounts, as provided in this Agreement. You were provided a Sponsor Controlled Affiliate Account because You live in a High Risk Country. Your Visa Virtual Account and, if received by You, Your Visa Electron Card will be subject to the terms, conditions and limits identified in this Section E.3.b.
(2) Account Purchases: - You cannot purchase any other ePassporte Account from Your Controlled Gift Card Account.
(3) Loading of Funds: - The initial load of funds to Your Sponsor Controlled Affiliate Account was by a P2P transfer of funds from an ePassporte Business Account. Funds may be loaded onto Your Sponsor Controlled Affiliate Account by (i) P2P transfer from any ePassporte Business Account.
(4) Usage limits: - The following limits apply to Your Sponsor Controlled Affiliate Account:
i. Visa Virtual Account per transaction maximum amount - Set by Sponsor
ii. Daily Visa Virtual Account transaction limit - Set by Sponsor
iii. Visa Electron Card per transaction maximum amount - Set by Sponsor
iv. Daily Visa Electron Card transaction limit - Set by Sponsor
v. Daily ATM withdrawal limit - Set by Sponsor
vi. Daily ATM transaction limit - Set by Sponsor
vii. Daily withdrawal limit by ACH - Set by Sponsor
(5) Modification of limits: - Should You want to increase any of the above limits on Your Sponsor Controlled Affiliate Account, You must provide a written request to ePassporte. We reserve the right to approve or disapprove this limit change request at Our sole discretion.
(5) Transfers of Funds: - You cannot transfer funds to any other ePassporte Account by P2P funds transfer. You may receive P2P transfers of funds from any ePassporte Business Account. You may transfer funds to Your personal checking account, if it is at a bank in the United States of America, from Your Sponsor Controlled Affiliate Account by ACH and wire transfers, subject to the terms and conditions We have in effect at the time You request the transfer of funds.
(6) Email Address: - If You cannot log into Your Account to change Your email address, We will require You to provide Us with additional personal information, solely determined by Us, in order to change Your email address.
(7) Your first use of Your Controlled Affiliate Account is Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
IV. Your ePassporte Account
An Account was opened at the time You initially purchased, or was provided, Your ePassporte Visa Virtual Account. At the time the Account was opened, You were required to create a unique user ID and password. Your Visa Virtual Account was delivered to You electronically via the Internet immediately during the purchasing / provision process and Your 16-digit card number, CVV2 and the expiration date of Your Visa Virtual Account (which will also be the expiration date of Your Account) was displayed on Your monitor.
You may elect to purchase an ePassporte Visa Electron Card at the time of purchasing an ePassporte Visa Virtual Account or at any time thereafter by going to Our website at www.epassporte.com. If You elect to purchase a Visa Electron Card, We will mail You Your Visa Electron Card which will bear Your name, Your 16-digit card number, CVV2 and the expiration date of Your Visa Electron Card (which will be the same expiration date as for Your ePassporte Visa Virtual Account and Account). Once You receive Your Visa Electron Card, You will be required to go onto Our website at www.epassporte.com to authenticate Yourself and activate Your Visa Electron Card and create Your own Personal Identification Number ("PIN"). DO NOT KEEP Y9UR PIN WRITTEN DOWN IN ANY LOCATION THAT MAY BE ACCESSED BY ANYONE NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU.
V. Protecting Your ePassporte Account
Your Account information (including Your Visa Virtual Account number and CVV2 and, if applicable, Your Visa Electron Card number, CVV2 and PIN, as well as Your Account user ID and password) is important information which You agree to keep confidential in order to prevent others from using Your Account without Your authorization. Specifically, under this Agreement and for Your protection, You agree:
not to disclose Your Account user ID or password or, if applicable, PIN, or otherwise make these available to any other person. If You do make these available to any other person, You will be deemed to have authorized that person to use Your Account; and,
not to use Your ePassporte Visa Electron Card as a means of identifying Yourself to any other person; and,
not to disclose Your Card number(s) or CVV2(s), or otherwise make these available to any other person, unless You intend to make a purchase from that person or authorize that person to use Your Account. If You do make these available to any other person, You will be deemed to have authorized a transaction from that person and/or to have authorized that person to use Your Account; and,
to use Your Card(s), CVV2(s), Account user ID and password and, if applicable, PIN only as authorized under the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and,
to promptly notify Us of any loss, compromise or theft of Your Card number(s), CVV2(s), Account user ID , password and/or PIN; and,
that You will be liable for all transactions made by a person You authorize or permit to use Your Card(s), CVV2(s), Account user ID or password and/or PIN. If You permit someone else to use Your Card(s), Account user ID or password and/or PIN, You will be responsible for all transactions made by that person with the Card(s) and/or Account; and,
that any unauthorized person who obtains access to Your Visa Electron Card, Your Card number(s), CVV2(s), Account user ID and password and/or PIN may use the funds in Your Account up to the full balance in Your Account, and in such event, in the absence of any intentional or grossly negligent act by Us or Our representatives, We will not be responsible for or liable to You for use of any such funds.
You will never be asked by Us, WHETHER BY via email, regular mail or telephone, for any reason, to disclose Your Account password or PIN. Inquiries by Us asking You to provide Your Account password and/or PIN will only be conducted online and after You have signed onto the ePassporte website. ePassporte will never send You an email requesting that You access the ePassporte website by clicking on an embedded link in the email and then require You to provide Your Account password and/or PIN. IF YOU RECEIVE SUCH AN EMBEDDED LINK, YOU ARE CAUTIONED NOT TO OPEN IT! IT IS NOT FROM EPASSPORTE AND IS LIKELY FRAUDulent.
VI. Using Your ePassporte Account
Each time You use Your Account (whether by using Your Visa Virtual Account or Your Visa Electron Card, or by using the ePassporte Peer-to-Peer Services) to make a purchase or transfer funds to another Account Holder, the amount of the transaction will be immediately deducted from Your Account balance. We will also deduct from Your Account balance all applicable Fees as specified below in Section IX. You are not allowed to exceed the funded balance in Your Account by any individual transaction or series of transactions.
Subject to the restrictions described in Section III.E, You may add funds to Your Account by using a credit card, debit card, ACH or, if and when offered by Us, by any other funding method which may be made available to You. You may add funds by one of these methods to Your Account during relevant normal banking hours or twenty four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week (up to a maximum of five (5) times in any twenty four (24) hour period) by going to Our website at www.epassporte.com. You are responsible for paying any applicable taxes on funds added to Your Account, which will be in addition to the Fees We may charge You as specified below in Section IX. Funds added to Your Account will become available for use immediately upon actual transfer subject to Sections E.1.a(6), E.2.a(6) and E.3.a(6), except that funds added to Your Account by ACH will not become available for Your use until the transfer clears Your bank or seven (7) days, whichever is later. The minimum value that may be added to Your Account at any time is US$25. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to change the minimum value and to set and change a maximum value that may be added to Your Account at any given time and without notification to You.
As a security measure and for Your protection, in the event that the aggregate funds that have been loaded onto Your Account at any time reaches US$5,000 through an individual or any series of transactions, We may require You to provide Us (i) a photocopy of a valid government-issued Identification Document with Your picture on it, (ii) photocopies of the front and back of the credit card or debit card which was last used to add funds to Your Account, and (iii) other documentation as We may determine. If We do not immediately receive such documentation following Our request to You, We reserve the right in Our sole discretion to block Your Account or close Your Account as provided below in Section VIII.
You may become eligible to add funds to Your Account on a recurring periodic basis from a designated credit card, debit card or other available funding method ("Recurring Account Reloads"). Should You become eligible for and elect to authorize Us to perform Recurring Account Reloads ("Your Election"), by this Agreement You agree that We shall be authorized to continue to perform Recurring Account Reloads, in the amount You select at the time of Your Election, from the available funding method You select at the time of Your Election, and on the recurring periodic basis specified at the time of Your Election, without Your further consent, each such recurring period thereafter until You specifically inform Us, in writing, that future Recurring Account Reloads are not authorized from that funding method.
VII. Renewing Your ePassporte Account
Your Account will automatically renew every twenty four (24) months. We will notify You of the renewal of Your Account at least once prior to renewal. We will charge Your Account all applicable fees, as set forth in Section IX below, upon renewal of Your Account.
VIII. Closing Your ePassporte Account
A. Should You wish to close Your Account, You may do so on written notice to Us, and on such notice, all transactions on Your Account must be cleared, which could take up to thirty five (35) days. Once You notify Us of Your intention to close Your Account, You may withdraw any remaining funds in Your Account by either: (a) using Your Visa Virtual Account to purchase goods or services at any Internet merchant website worldwide that accepts Visa; (b) using Your Visa Electron Card to purchase goods or services at any merchant worldwide that has the ability to accept Visa cards by swiping the magnetic stripe on the card and allowing You to either enter Your PIN on a PIN-pad or sign the transaction receipt; (c) transferring Your remaining funds to Your personal checking account if it is located in the United States of America or (c) using Your Visa Electron Card to withdraw funds at any ATM bearing the Visa or Plus logos. You may also receive any remaining funds in Your Account by providing Us with (i) a photocopy of a government-issued ID with Your picture on it and (ii) photocopies of the front and back of the credit card or debit card which was last used to add funds to Your Account. We will then return to You any funds remaining in Your Account less a US$50 Funds Return Processing Fee which will be deducted from Your Account before such funds are returned to You. If, after You close Your Account, there are unused funds in Your Account, We reserve the right to convert all such unused funds into an Account Closing Service Fee as set forth in Section IX below.
B. We reserve the right at Our sole discretion to block access to or to close Your Account if: (i) You load funds onto Your Account from any source that You do not have the legal right from which to transfer funds; (ii) You violate these Terms and Conditions; or (iii) We are so directed by the order of a court of competent jurisdiction. Should We close or block access to Your Account for the reason identified in VIII.B.i and/or XIII.B.ii, You immediately forfeit the remaining funds in Your Account.
IX. Fees
The following fees apply to Your Account. We will deduct these fees directly from Your Account, as specified below for each fee. You hereby authorize Us to deduct the fees from Your Account balance without prior notice.
A Card Fees
1. Visa Virtual Account Issuance Fee. None. Purchasing the ePassporte Visa Virtual Account and opening an Account is free.
2. Visa Virtual Account Re-Issuance Fee. If Your Visa Virtual Account is reported lost or stolen, or if You request a replacement card for any other reason, a Visa Virtual Account Re-Issuance Fee of US$5 will be charged to Your Account each time We issue a new Visa Virtual Account number and CVV2.
3. Visa Electron Card Issuance Fee. If You request to purchase an ePassporte Visa Electron Card, a US$35 Visa Electron Card Issuance Fee will be charged to Your Account.
4. Visa Electron Card Re-Issuance Fee. If Your Visa Electron Card is reported lost or stolen, or if You request a replacement Visa Electron Card for any other reason after Your Visa Electron Card is activated, a Visa Electron Card Re-Issuance Fee of US$20 will be charged to Your Account each time We issue a new Visa Electron Card number and CVV2. If We have issued You a new Visa Electron Card and CVV2 and You subsequently return to Us the old ePassporte Visa Electron Card, We will refund the Visa Electron Card Re-Issuance Fee to Your Account upon Our receipt of the old ePassporte Visa Electron Card.
5. Visa Electron Card Replacement Fee. Your Visa Electron Card will be replaced by US on a periodic annual basis, currently every two (2) years. You will be charged a Visa Electron Card Replacement Fee of US$35 for this replacement card but on that replacement anniversary You will not be charged a Visa Electron Card Annual Service Fee.
B. ePassporte Account Service Fees
1. Account Load/Re-load Service Fee.
a. Credit or Debit Card: Anytime You add funds to Your Account via credit or debit card (including but not limited to by way of Recurring Account Re-load, if applicable), We will charge Your Account US$5 for every US$100 or any portion thereof added to the Account. It is possible that Your bank may charge You a fee for using Your credit or debit card to load Your Account. If charged, the amount of this fee and the collection of interest on the amount(s) loaded (if applicable) are set entirely at the discretion of Your bank.
b. ACH: If You choose to purchase Your Account using an ACH transfer, the Account Purchase and Load Fee will be US$5.
2. ACH Reload Service Fee. Anytime You reload funds to Your Account using funds in Your US bank account (an "ACH Reload"), We will charge Your Account an ACH Reload Service Fee of US$2.
3. ACH Return Service Fee. IF Your ACH Reload is rejected because there are insufficient funds in Your US bank account, or if Your ACH Reload is rejected for any other reason or We are unable to complete Your ACH Reload for any reason, We will charge Your Account an ACH Return Service Fee of US$10.
4. Visa Virtual Account Annual Service Fee. The Annual Service Fee for the Visa Virtual Account is US$5 and will be charged to Your Account annually until the Account is closed.
5. Visa Electron Card Annual Service Fee. The Annual Service Fee for the Visa Electron Card is US$35 and will be charged to Your Account annually until the Account is closed. On the year that You are charged a Visa Electron Card Replacement Fee, you will not be charged the Visa Electron Card Annual Service Fee.
6. Peer-to-Peer Service Fee. The fee for use of the P2P Service to transfer funds to another Account Holder (other than a merchant) will be US$0.25 per transaction for the first five (5) transactions per day, and then US$1 per transaction for each subsequent transaction in that same day. The fee for using the P2P service will be charged to Your Account.
7. Text Message Fee. Anytime You make a balance inquiry, or add funds to Your Account or transfer funds to another Account Holder via Our text message functionality, We will charge Your Account US$0.50. This Text Message Fee will be charged in addition to any other fees We may charge as specified in this Section IX.
8. Account Closing Service Fee. If Your Account is closed by Us and there are funds remaining in Your Account, We reserve the absolute right to charge Your Account an Account Closing Service Fee up to the balance in Your Account.
9. Funds Return Processing Fee. If You request that Your Account be closed and that any funds remaining in Your Account be delivered to You, a Funds Return Processing Fee in the amount of US$50 or the balance in Your Account, whichever is less, will be charged to Your Account before We return any such funds.
10. Monthly Dormant Account Processing Fee. If We have not processed a transaction against Your Account for one hundred twenty (120) continuous days, We will assess Your Account a Monthly Dormant Account Processing Fee of US$5 for each month in which You do not effect a transaction on Your Account until either (i) a transaction is effected by You; or (ii) the balance on Your Account reaches US$0.
11. ATM Fees. An ATM fee of US$2 will be assessed to Your Account for each transaction whereby You obtain or try to obtain cash or a balance inquiry from Your Account. This fee will be assessed at the time of the transaction, and is in addition to the fee charged by the owner of the ATM.
12. Wire Transfer Fee. You may be charged a Wire Transfer Fee by Us of up to US$50 to wire funds in Your Account to You. This fee will be charged to Your Account prior to the wire being sent. In addition, intermediate banks and Your bank may charge You fees for processing a wire transfer. These fees are set by these intermediate banks and Your bank. These fees may be deducted by these banks from the wire transfer amount, and if that happens, You will receive less than the amount that We originally wired to You. ePassporte has no control over additional wire transfer fees that may be added by the intermediate banks and will not be responsible for paying for any of these fees.
13. Upgrade to Select Account Fee. You have the option to upgrade Your Account to a Select Account. A fee of US$5 will be charged to Your Account for this upgrade.
14. Gift Card Purchase Fee. Should You choose to purchase a Visa Virtual Gift Card Account, Your Account will be charged US$5 for each Visa Virtual Gift Card purchased. Should You also choose to purchase a Visa Electron Card Gift Card, Your Account will be charged US$35 for each Visa Electron Gift Card purchased.
We reserve the right to change, modify or increase the above Card Fees and/or Account Service Fees from time to time without notice. Any such changes, modifications or increases will be effective upon posting such changes, modifications or increases in a revision to this Agreement on Our website at www.epassporte.com.. If You do not agree to the posted changes, modifications or increases, You may close Your Account as provided above in Section VIII. Your first use of Our Products and Services following the posting of any changes or revisions to the terms of this Agreement will constitute Your acceptance of all such changes or revisions.
If there are insufficient funds in Your Account to satisfy any Card Fee and/or Account Service Fee at the time any such fee is assessed, We reserve the right to place a pending charge on Your Account and deduct such fee when You have reloaded sufficient funds into Your Account. Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, no fees hereunder are refundable at any time or for any reason.
X. Authorizations
Each time that You use Your Account the transaction will be electronically authorized to ensure that sufficient funds are available in Your Account.
A. Pending Authorizations
When You make a purchase at a merchant or a cash withdrawal from an ATM, We receive an authorization from the merchant or ATM provider which reduces the amount of funds in Your Account that are available to spend by the amount of the authorized purchase or ATM withdrawal. This is a pending authorization and it will remain on Your Account, reducing Your available funds, until one of the following events occurs: (i) a settlement transaction is received from the merchant or ATM that matches the pending authorization amount; (ii) up to thirty five (35) days have passed since the transaction date; or (iii) We are in receipt of an authorization release from the merchant or ATM owner which states that the merchant will not be processing a settlement transaction for the authorized amount. At this time, the pending authorization will be removed from Your Account. If a settlement transaction has been received from the merchant or the ATM, the exact amount of the purchase or ATM withdrawal will be debited from Your Account at that time.
B. Authorizations from an Automatic Fuel Dispenser
When You attempt a purchase at an unattended Automatic Fuel Dispenser ("AFD"), the transaction will automatically be authorized against Your Account for US$50, provided You have at least US$50 in Your Account. If You do not have US$50 of available funds in Your Account, the transaction will be denied. If the transaction is authorized, the actual value of fuel that You purchase from the AFD will be debited from Your Account and the US$50 authorization will be removed. If Your transaction is denied at the AFD, You may still be able to purchase an amount of fuel less than US$50, up to the amount You have remaining in Your Account, by making Your purchase through the attendant at the fueling facility.
C. Authorizations from a Restaurant
When You make a purchase at a restaurant, Your transaction will be authorized for the amount of the purchase and any applicable taxes, plus twenty percent (20%) of the purchase value, provided You have such amount in Your Account. When You complete Your purchase, the actual value of Your purchase (i.e. meal and any applicable taxes, plus tip) will be debited from Your Account and the prior authorization will be removed from Your Account at that time. If You do not have sufficient funds in Your Account, Your transaction will be denied at the time of the attempted authorization.
XI Online ePassporte Account statement
Your statement of the balance and activity on and the status of Your Account is available to You in electronic format for viewing online anytime at www.epassporte.com. You may review online at any time all transactions that have taken place in the previous thirty (30) days. If You no longer consent to receive Your online Account statement electronically, We reserve the right to terminate and/or close Your Account as provided above in Section VIII. You may also call Our Cardholder Services Center toll free within the USA at 1.877.EPASS90 or outside the USA at +1.310.301.2001 to obtain information on Your Account.
XII. Failure to Complete transactions
We accept no liability for failing to complete any transaction for which You have not loaded sufficient funds into Your Account. We are not responsible if You do not have enough funds in Your Account to complete a particular transaction. If a transaction is denied because of insufficient funds in Your Account, You may access Our online services by visiting Our website at www.epassporte.com and load additional funds into Your Account. The fee for loading additional funds into Your Account is listed above in Section IX. If You are uncertain as to the exact balance available in Your Account, please review Your online Account statement at www.epassporte.com, or call Our Cardholder Services Center toll free within the USA at 1.877.EPASS90 or outside the USA at +1.310.301.2001 to verify Your Account balance prior to attempting to make a transaction.
Neither We nor the Bank will have any liability whatsoever for the failure of any merchant or ATM owner to accept or honor Your Visa Virtual Account or Your Visa Electron Card.
XIII. International transactions
The exchange rate between the transaction currency and Your billing currency that is used for processing international transactions is a rate selected by Visa from a range of rates available in wholesale currency markets for the applicable central processing date, which may vary from the rate Visa itself receives on the government-mandated rate in effect for the applicable central processing date.
A one percent (1%) International Service Assessment fee may be charged by Visa on all international transactions.
XIV. Disputes, Returns and Refunds
You agree to attempt to first settle all disputes concerning transactions You make using the funds in Your Account with the merchant(s), and/or ATM owner and/or individual(s) with whom You made those transactions. If You notify Us that You dispute a transaction and You have not first attempted to settle that dispute, We reserve the right to require You to first attempt to settle the dispute before We will take any action on Your behalf. If You want Us to attempt to resolve the dispute (and providing You have first attempted to resolve the dispute Yourself), You must notify Us within sixty (60) days of the transaction date of the disputed transaction that You have not resolved Yourself. If We do not receive notification within sixty (60) days of the transaction date, We will not attempt to resolve the dispute. If We receive notification within the sixty (60) day time period, We will attempt to resolve the dispute with the merchant(s), and/or ATM owner and/or individual(s), in accordance with the relevant Visa International regulations in force at the time of Your transaction.
If You are entitled to a refund for any reason for goods or services obtained with funds in Your Account, You agree to accept credits to Your Account as the only method of refund. We accept no liability to ensure that goods or services that You purchase through any transaction will meet Your satisfaction.
You are responsible for all transactions made on Your Account, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement. Should Your Account develop a negative balance due to delayed or erroneous posting of any transaction due to processing or operational errors, ePassporte reserves the absolute right to make a charge or charges to Your loading payment mechanism in order to bring Your Account to a zero (US$0) balance.
XV. Loss of or Unauthorized Use of Your ePassporte Account
YOU ARE RESONSIBLE FOR ALL USES OF YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT A CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT AND IS NOT PROTECTED BY LAWS COVERING CREDIT CARDS SUCH AS THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL TRUTH IN LENDING ACT.
If You believe that any of Your Card(s), Your Account user ID or password or Your PIN have been lost or stolen, or that someone has used any of Your Card(s), Your Account user ID or password or Your PIN without Your permission, notify Us immediately by using Our online services at www.epassporte.com or call Us toll free within the USA at 1.877.EPASS90 or outside the USA at +1.310.301.2001. Once You notify Us that any of Your Card(s), Your Account user ID or password or Your PIN have been lost or stolen, or that someone has used any of Your Card(s), Your Account user ID or password or Your PIN without Your permission, We reserve the right to block or close Your Account as provided above in Section VIII. You are responsible for any transactions made with the funds in Your Account prior to the time We receive Your notification.
XVI. Questions Relating to Your ePassporte Account, How to Dispute Errors
If You need more information about a transaction shown on Your online Account statement, or if You think there is an error on Your online Account statement, You may contact Us via email at disputes@epassporte.com or call Our Cardholder Services Center toll free within the USA at 1.877.EPASS90 or from outside the USA at +1.310.301.2001. You may also write to Us at ePassporte, N.V., c/o Intertrust Management (Curacao) N.V., Berg Arrarat 1, P.O. Box 3889, Willemstad, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles.
When You contact Us for more information about a particular transaction shown on Your online Account statement, You must provide Us the following information:
Your name and Your ePassporte Visa Virtual Account number and/or ePassporte Visa Electron Card number.
The name of the merchant as it appears in Your online Account statement.
A description of the error or the transaction You are unsure about and an explanation of why You believe it is an error or why You need more information in order to identify the transaction.
The US Dollar amount of the transaction in question
The date of the transaction.
Never give Your Account password or PIN to anyone whoM You do not intend to authorize to use Your Account.
We will promptly investigate Your complaint or question and will correct any error made by Us.
XVII. Privacy
The circumstances under which We will disclose information about You and/or Your Account are fully described in Our Privacy Policy, which You may view anytime on Our website at www.epassporte.com/privacy.asp. We may modify Our Privacy Policy at any time in the future. Subject to any applicable financial privacy laws or other laws or regulations, We may provide information about You and/or Your Account: (1) when required by law; (2) in compliance with any agreement between Us and a professional, regulatory or disciplinary body; (3) to enforce Our agreement(s) with You; (4) in connection with potential sales of business; and (5) to carefully selected service providers who help Us meet Your needs by providing or offering Our services.
XVIII. Release From Third Party Liability
1. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, neither We nor the Bank will be liable for any loss or liability resulting in whole or in part from any act or failure to act of Your computer equipment or software, or that of an Internet service provider, an Internet access provider, an online service provider or an agent or subcontractor of any of them. Further, neither We nor the Bank will be responsible or liable for any indirect, special or consequential, economic or other damages arising in any way out of or related to the use of Your Account.
2. The total cumulative liability of Us and the Bank to You for any direct damages arising in any way out of or related to Your use of Your Account shall be limited to the total amount of funds in Your Account at the time of the loss sustained by You.

XIX. Change of Terms, Notices
Except as otherwise provided by law, We may at any time change the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any policies or terms of service governing use of Your Account, including without limitation, changing or increasing fees. Any changes will be effective upon posting the changes or revisions on Our web site at www.epassporte.com. If You do not agree to the posted changes or revisions, You may terminate and/or close Your Account as provided above in Section VIII. Your first use of Our Products and Services following the posting of any changes or revisions to the terms of this Agreement will constitute Your acceptance of changes or revisions.
By entering into this Agreement and using Our Products and Services, You agree to receive notice of changes or revisions to this Agreement electronically rather than on paper.
XX. General Provisions
This Agreement is entered into in the country of Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis ("St. Kitts"). This Agreement and any dispute between You and Us arising out of or related hereto, except for allegations that You have infringed or have threatened to infringe Our intellectual property rights, shall be exclusively governed by and subject to the laws of St. Kitts, without regard to any principles of conflicts of laws thereof, whether or not Your Account or any Cards associated therewith are used outside of St. Kitts. Venue for any suit or claim arising out of or related hereto, except for allegations that You have infringed or have threatened to infringe Our intellectual property rights, shall exclusively be in the courts of St. Kitts, and by entering into this Agreement You irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of St. Kitts. If We allege that You have infringed or have threatened to infringe Our intellectual property rights, then in addition to any other rights and remedies We may have, We may seek preliminary or permanent injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, and any such claims shall be governed by the laws of the State of California in the United States of America, without regard for any principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any claim that You seek to initiate arising out of or related to this Agreement must be brought within one year of the event giving rise to the claim.
You may not assign Your obligations under this Agreement. We may assign or delegate all or certain of Our rights and responsibilities under this Agreement to independent contractors or other third parties.
All Cards associated with Your Account remain the property of the Bank. We may terminate Your right to use such Cards and/or Your Account at any time as provided as provided in this Agreement. You may cancel this Agreement by notifying Us as provided above in Section VIII. Your termination of this Agreement will not affect any of Our rights or Your obligations arising under this Agreement prior to termination. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to issue You a card from a different bank and move the funds from Your Card to this card. You will not be charged any additional fees for this new card and, at minimum, this card will provide you will all of the functionality on Your old Card.
Use of all Cards associated with Your Account is subject to all applicable rules and customs of any clearinghouse or other association involved in processing transactions.
We are not Your agent, fiduciary, trustee or other representative. Nothing expressed in, mentioned in or implied from this Agreement is intended or shall be construed to give any person other than the parties hereto any legal or equitable right, remedy or claim under or in respect to this Agreement. This Agreement and all representations, warranties, covenants, conditions and provisions hereof are intended to be and are for the exclusive benefit of You and Us.
We do not give up Our rights by delaying or failing to exercise them at any time.
If any term of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or not enforceable, all other terms will remain in effect.
If We take legal action against You because of default in the terms of this Agreement, You must pay reasonable attorneys' fees and other costs of the proceedings. Your responsibility for fees and costs shall in no event exceed the maximum allowed by law.
Neither We nor the Bank will be liable for the failure of Us or the Bank to perform any obligations under this Agreement due to events beyond Our control and/or the control of the Bank, and the time provided for performing such obligations shall be extended by a period of time equal to the duration of such events. Events beyond Our control and/or the control of the Bank include, but are not limited to, acts of God, war, civil commotion, labor disputes, equipment failures, bank failures, Card Association failures, strikes, fire, flood, earthquake or other casualty, shortages of labor or material, government regulation or restriction, weather conditions, breaches or failures to perform by third parties, technical problems, including hardware and software crashes and other malfunctions, disruptions on account of or caused by vandalism, theft, phone service outages, Internet disruptions, viruses, and mechanical, power or communications failures. If, after the date of this Agreement, any law, regulation, rule, regulation or decision of Visa or of any other funding method association, or ordinance, whether federal, state, or local, becomes effective which substantially alters Our ability to perform services hereunder, We shall have the right to cancel this Agreement, with notice, if reasonably possible, effective upon the earlier of (i) the date upon which We are unable to provide Our customary services hereunder, or (ii) 30 days following notice.
If Our Products or Services or any Account are to be issued to or used by any business, We reserve the right to vary and/or add to these terms and conditions as We may in Our sole discretion consider appropriate.
Your Account, the funds in Your Account, all Card(s) associated with Your Account, and all of Our Products and Services shall not be used as payment for an illegal transaction or for any other illegal purpose. Should We suspect that Your Account, the funds in Your Account, any Card(s) associated with Your Account, or any of Our Products and Services have been, are being, or may be used as payment for an illegal purchase or for any other illegal purpose, then We shall have the right, in Our sole discretion, to terminate and/or close Your Account immediately, report any and all relevant or potentially relevant information to the appropriate governmental authorities, revoke any funds transfers made using Our P2P Service and recover any and all funds which were illegally or fraudulently obtained and/or used.
ePassporte Electronic Disclosure Consent
You must read and agree to the following ePassporte Electronic Disclosure Consent permitting Us to send You important information relating to Your Account electronically. When You have carefully read this disclosure, give Your consent by selecting the "I agree" button at the bottom of the page. If You do not accept these terms and conditions, You will not be able to purchase an ePassporte Visa Virtual Account or an ePassporte Visa Electron Card, or set up an Account, and You will be returned to Our home page.
By giving Your consent below, You agree that We will provide You with all disclosures, notices and other communications relating to Your ePassporte Visa Virtual Account, Your ePassporte Visa Electron Card (if applicable) and Your Account, including the Terms and Conditions governing Your use of Our Products and Services, Our Privacy Policy, any future amendments, correspondence and communications concerning this Agreement, Your ePassporte Visa Virtual Account, Your e-Passporte Visa Electron Card (if applicable), Your Account and any other notices that may be legally required to be provided to You, in electronic form by posting the change(s) on Our website at www.epassporte.com.
You have the right to withdraw this consent, but if You do, We will immediately terminate Your ePassporte Visa Virtual Account and Your ePassporte Visa Electron Card (if applicable) and close Your Account. To withdraw Your consent, please contact Us by using Our online services at www.epassporte.com or call Us toll free in the USA at 1.877.EPASS90 or from outside the USA at +1.310.301.2001. Your Account will be subject to an
Old 05-09-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Account Holder:

You were recently in contact with our customer service department in
regards to an issue that you were having withdrawing funds from your
ePassporte account to your ACH account. Our technical service department
has been notified of the issue and is taking the necessary steps to
resolve the issue at hand which has affected some ach withdrawals on the
epassporte website.

At this time we advise you to attempt the transaction again and if you
experience any difficulties please do not hesitate to contact our customer
service department at one of the numbers listed below.

For your convenience Epassporte also provides other withdrawal options.
You will be able to withdraw funds from any ATM machine bearing the plus
logo if you have the physical Visa Card which is sent in the mail. If you
need to purchase the Visa Card, please login to your ePassporte Account to
complete the order.

Also you can request a Wire Disbursement (there will be a fee of $50.00
for each transfer initiated). This will allow you to transfer money to a
checking account and you will have access to the funds after only 7
business days, for more information on this request please contact us..

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

The impression I get is that things will be OK but who knows, since some withdrawals worked and I get the "limit" message if I try to initiate another withdrawal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got the same email - all of my ach's are still listed as outstanding. If they do not go to matched by tomm morning I am going to call them
Old 05-10-2007, 12:28 AM

Is Coy Roy's post the longest ever on 2p2???
Old 05-10-2007, 09:06 AM

what changed in the t&c?
Old 05-10-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-10-2007, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what changed in the t&c?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol - like anyone knows.

Lucky
Old 05-10-2007, 01:15 PM

8. Account Closing Service Fee. If Your Account is closed by Us and there are funds remaining in Your Account, We reserve the absolute right to charge Your Account an Account Closing Service Fee up to the balance in Your Account.

B. We reserve the right at Our sole discretion to block access to or to close Your Account if: (i) You load funds onto Your Account from any source that You do not have the legal right from which to transfer funds

Sounds to me like they are preparing themselves for a Neteller/UIGEA scenario. If UIGEA regs make it illegal to withdraw from a gambling site(I know...unlikely), Epass is positioned to wait for your withdraw and then close/sieze your account.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

B. We reserve the right at Our sole discretion to block access to or to close Your Account if: (i) You load funds onto Your Account from any source that You do not have the legal right from which to transfer funds

Sounds to me like they are preparing themselves for a Neteller/UIGEA scenario. If UIGEA regs make it illegal to withdraw from a gambling site(I know...unlikely), Epass is positioned to wait for your withdraw and then close/sieze your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is in no way good. B&M here I come
Closed Thread