raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you guys didn't notice earlier how people were saying that nobody thought that a bot could be made for NL that would be profitable. It makes sense that these guys were clever enough to just make a bot that would break even or up a little bit, not much, but a little.

Then with 3 seperate accounts getting say $6k in rakeback a month (not sure what the max is on the site they are using) then this guy is getting around $18k+ and giving a grand to your buddy every month for using his ID is well worth it. Plus why take all the time to try to make some super tough bot that plays for high stakes, when you can make an easier version to make nice rakeback?

If FTP removed their rakeback they wouldn't play anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

great idea - i support this guy 100%. Because one guy may or may not be running bots at full ring NL 200, let's have it so that no one at any limit can get 27% of their rake back. Brilliant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mean remove their rakeback policy, I meant remove the rakeback deal they have with those screen names.

EDIT: Also, maybe they could make it so that they can only get their rakeback if they are playing from seperate ip #s. That may cut down on the whole "sweatshop" thing.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
great idea - i support this guy 100%. Because one guy may or may not be running bots at full ring NL 200, let's have it so that no one at any limit can get 27% of their rake back. Brilliant.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the equivalent of saying "let's increase the rake so that only really good players can win". How stupid.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:44 AM

wow dahlig youre quite the detective. good thing you picked up on that or we woulda never known.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:45 AM

Wow you guys are [censored].
Old 05-10-2007, 11:49 AM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
none of the bots are playing, as of now. I searched them and they didn't show up on any tables. I did get to play against drunkenboxer yesterday.. lol he had taken manual control over the bot and it was a t o n of fun.

BTW is there a way to edit the initial post so that the image with the stats shows up again? Everyone who gets linked to this may have a tough time finding the post that had the image of the PT stats (which, in my opinion is all the evidence a person needs to see that they are guilty as charged... the numbers don't lie)

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's just be glad any of you weren't the deciding members on a jury(or maybe YOU let OJ off!) Drunkenboxer made $600 yesterday, so I KNOW that you didn't have a "ton of fun" playing against me. Just a thought, of course you'd like everyone to believe you crushed me, but that couldn't be further from the truth..toughguy. I'm done, however, trying to defend ourselves. Back to the mob mentality for the rest of you. Good luck in your witch hunt! Cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess we know which SN you play as.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations genius!! Your super-sleuthing knows no bounds! Since Chuck is full_tilting, maybe with the fact that I stated that I hate Pittsburgh teams 10 HOURS ago, you and your crack-team of scientists could have deduced that I am not mariojr then! You get 6 stars for your very intelligant deduction. (applause) YES!!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations genius!! Your super-sleuthing knows no bounds! Since Chuck is full_tilting, maybe with the fact that I stated that I hate Pittsburgh teams 10 HOURS ago, you and your crack-team of scientists could have deduced that I am not mariojr then! You get 6 stars for your very intelligant deduction. (applause) YES!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

T I L T !

See bots do tilt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
none of the bots are playing, as of now. I searched them and they didn't show up on any tables. I did get to play against drunkenboxer yesterday.. lol he had taken manual control over the bot and it was a t o n of fun.

BTW is there a way to edit the initial post so that the image with the stats shows up again? Everyone who gets linked to this may have a tough time finding the post that had the image of the PT stats (which, in my opinion is all the evidence a person needs to see that they are guilty as charged... the numbers don't lie)

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's just be glad any of you weren't the deciding members on a jury(or maybe YOU let OJ off!) Drunkenboxer made $600 yesterday, so I KNOW that you didn't have a "ton of fun" playing against me. Just a thought, of course you'd like everyone to believe you crushed me, but that couldn't be further from the truth..toughguy. I'm done, however, trying to defend ourselves. Back to the mob mentality for the rest of you. Good luck in your witch hunt! Cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess we know which SN you play as.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandon,

I'm sorry you feel so affronted, but over the past 24 hours your whole tack has been to lie repeatedly and then admit you were lying but stress that now you are telling the truth and people should believe you. Is it any wonder that people are dismissive with you and lack trust? If you had been honest from the start people would be much more civil to you now.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:56 AM

1000 posts and I have just 1 question...

Where is the MS paint of their setup?
Old 05-10-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1000 posts and I have just 1 question...

Where is the MS paint of their setup?

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps BBV4Life can help out? this thread is seriously lacking in MS Paint - that was the best part of the ZeeJustin thing.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:59 AM

It's ok. Believe what you want to believe. Civility from a mob of angry witch-hunters isn't something I strive for. I welcome your assaults with open arms, for I know the truth, and can sleep very comfortably at night. So go on with your "well thought out theories", it makes no matter to me at all. You're welcome to your own opinions, but in this case, you're just dead wrong. Good luck at the tables. Cheers.