Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 09:39 AM

Default Nordic Bet WSOP Race

For those who don't know what it's about:

[ QUOTE ]
During May, NordicBet would like to reward our good and loyal customer with a special WSOP Race. Under you can see the WSOP Race structure; players will be rewarded poker points (Loyalty Points) for their play in real money tables (including MTTs and STTs). The more you collect, the better your chances are that you are one of our lucky winners in the race. To each of the prize groups, there is an option of either cash or a seat to a WSOP Freeroll. Top 5 poker point earners can choose between a WSOP package or cash to their NordicBet Poker account

The poker point scoreboard will be published at www.nordicbet.com and will be first updated 10th of May. From 15th of May and everyday for the rest of the campaign you will be able to see top 200 in the race with points included.

For May we have set 1 000 000 Poker Points to equal $1 when you use Poker Points to buy into tournaments. The reason we do this is so that all players use their Poker Points towards the WSOP-race we have during May. In June we will change the value so that you can use your points to buy into tournaments.

The result list from the WSOP Race (Will be updated for the first time on the 10th of May)

Information how you collect Poker Points

Prizes

Position
1-5
6-20
21-50
51-70
71-100
101-200

Prize
WSOP package (Main Event) worth $13,000
Ticket to WSOP Freeroll A 1/3 will get a package*
Ticket to WSOP Freeroll B 1/6 will get a package*
Ticket to WSOP Freeroll C 1/10 will get a package*
Ticket to WSOP Freeroll D 1/15 will get a package*
Ticket to WSOP Freeroll E 1/30 will get a package*

Alternative prize
Cash $10,000
Cash $4,000
Cash $2,000
Cash $1,000
Cash $800
Cash $350

[/ QUOTE ]

well, the thing is, today they first published the leaderboard including the names of first 200 players...i averaged 2 hours a day on FL 2/4-5/10, made 15k of their loyalty points since beginning of the campaign, and i'm not even in the top 200 [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

as i played similar race on Betsafe last 2 months, finishing two times in top 10 (of course, with more play, but i'm able to compare it with the Betsafe-race) i'm really interested if their published names are just randomly generated and the promo is a [censored]' fake, or if there is anyone around here playin it and finding his name in their list...i really can't imagine Nordic Bet has that much players compared to Betsafe, and all of them playin decent limits to collect points for that promo

maybe i'm paranoid, but according to my playing time i was sure to make it Top 70 or even Top 50, and now i'm little confused whats going on there
Old 05-10-2007, 11:25 AM

Default Re: Nordic Bet WSOP Race

Playing how many tables?
Old 05-10-2007, 11:26 AM

most of the time 5 tables...unfortunately the Prima Software is not really the best for massive multitabling [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
most of the time 5 tables...unfortunately the Prima Software is not really the best for massive multitabling [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm NEVER anywhere near the leader board on any of these sites, as I don't play nearly enough. However, from the point totals I've seen, and posts here on 2+2, I'd be surprised if ANY decent-sized network had a race where 2 hours a day of 5-tabling would put you anywhere in the top 200. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think 10 table hours a day usually cuts it, or even comes close.