FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 02:45 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

I don't CY please explain. He's right about there not being a one player per hand rule online. DUCY

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tiedup,

lee jones has specifically made posts in the past that say team play is allowed as per their t&c because it's unenforceable. i don't see how that makes me have bad morals.

[/ QUOTE ]

And thusly you should not be a mod here. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

no. i'm following the site's t&c.

why do some sites allow PAhud and some don't? cardroom specific, yet you guys take advantage of the software when you can.

you can say that they take advantage of people by having each toher's opinion on hands; you ahve the advantage of knowledge about software like pahud.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Noone said anyone was stupid, in fact, I applauded skepticism. However, there is plenty of ignorance in the fact that people make up their minds despite evidence to the contrary. You forget that FT did a 3 mnth investigation into us, and freed our accounts of any wrongdoing. Conspiricy theorists will never let it go due to what you say most people here lack..ignorance.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a difference between a finding of "Not Guilty" and actually being innocent. While FTP's reinstatement of your accounts is certainly evidence in your favour, it's hardly overwhelming particularly given the low regard in which FTP's customer service is generally held.

As far as "conspiracy theorists" go, a big part of the mistrust can be laid directly at your (Brandon's) feet due to your posts in this thread.

When you start out by lieing to people, repeatedly, what do you expect? We already know you are a liar, the question is whether or not you're a cheat. The former is not proof of the latter, but it's certainly not a sign of innocence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then it's at my feet. I previously stated that I was trying to anonymously defend my friend. If that can't be overlooked, then I apologize to Chuck for handling the situation wrong. I owe you folks nothing. I have been forthright about why I lied at the beginning, but you will make your own assumptions. Chuck is a great guy, and doesn't deserve to be slandered like this. If he needed to cheat, explain his 165th place finish in the main event. How many of you cashed?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:47 AM

Sample size?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tiedup,

lee jones has specifically made posts in the past that say team play is allowed as per their t&c because it's unenforceable. i don't see how that makes me have bad morals.

should i stop coaching also as that's against the integrity of the game apparently? you could never coach live, but it's fine online and there are tons of people on 2p2 involved in coaching some way or the other.

[/ QUOTE ]
We have gone over this like 3 times already, coaching and sweating is so different then running an operation like Chuck's.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:48 AM

i didn't finish 165th in the main event, but i do have a ptbb over 1.2 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 02:49 AM

(all caps so this doesnt get lost in the fold)
================
NATION THE ETHICS OF POKER DO NOT CHANGE JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ONLINE (ASK ZEEJUSTIN)

WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS CLEARLY UNETHICAL AND IF YOU CANNOT SEE THAT YOU SHOULD NOT BE A MOD HERE
===============
Old 05-10-2007, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I think pretty much everyone by now knows they're not botting, so now it's on to sweatshops. It's basically one far-fetched story vs another.

[/ QUOTE ]

And by everyone, you mean 3 of you guys right?

Its been constant lies by everyone involved in the scam. As someone else said, eveyrone with a halfway decent BS meter knows whats up.

Mark
Old 05-10-2007, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've heard you say a couple times now that you guys are "discussing" the hands and thats the reason why you run the time bank down almost every decision. What is there to discuss that leads to the identical postflop stats that you guys have?

[/ QUOTE ]

U don't CY post-flop stats would converge as a result of this?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:51 AM

ok so basically everything has got off track and no one actually thinks they're bots anymore? good, i've made my point then. i really don't care if you guys nitpick other points.