FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2007, 03:55 AM

Default Re: Official Ultimate Bet Cashout Thread

1) location (US or Non-US) - US
2) type of withdrawal (check, epass) - epass
3) amount of withdrawal - 4650
4) date requested - 5/2
5) date received - still pending

dammit. i should have read the forums before and cashed out like 500-1k at a time
Old 05-08-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently now you have to have a deposit on file within the last 6 months to withdraw any money. Anyone heard that one yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems to be pretty standard in the industry. UB has been one of the more lax rooms in regards to this...I guess they're finally tightening up.

[/ QUOTE ]

They just implemented it within the last month.

Btw...there is no mention of this policy anywhere on their site. Personally, I don't see the reasoning behind this.

Not to mention, I know of other people who have withdrawn funds recently w/o having to do this.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not positive, but i think the reasoning would be, for example, in the case of a hacked account. The hacker would only be able to withdraw money back to your account. Of course, they could chip dump, transfer to someone else, or deposit/withdraw with a new method, but it does make things a little more difficult.

Most sites do this, but not all. I also know of people who have been able to withdraw without depositing by a method at certain sites...however, I believe these sites are fewer than those that disallow the practice.

Also, I don't know if all the other sites that don't allow it bother posting it either.

UB deserves abuse for MANY of their practices, but I don't think this is one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

It makes me feel better that this is standard on most sites. Thanks for cluing me in on that.

I just went through a cycle of them sending it to the wrong address even though I told them the new one.(which they confirmed was the one they had before they sent it out.). Then had to have the check canceled and the cash put back into my account so I could then re-withdraw it(They didn't charge me a cancellation fee.). Upon re-withdrawl, they threw up this new must deposit thing. This was 'after' they'd already tried to send me the check.

So...with all that in line, I'm wondering what excuse will be next. Going on 2 months and still trying to get my cash out.

b
Old 05-08-2007, 09:46 PM

Method: Check
Amount: 1500
Requested: April 26
Postmarked: May 1
Received: May 5
Old 05-09-2007, 09:27 PM

1) None US
2) Bank Wire
3) 1500$
4) March 28th, 2007
5) Haven't recieved my money yet

Hello, I am having a very hard time getting my money from UB. I played on UB for two weeks, and decided to cash out my winnings, so I used the Bank Wire option, which I always use on Party Poker and never had problems with it.
On April 10th, 2007 recieved a call from my bank, and they told me that there was a Wire Transfer on my name but the bank account number, the sender provided, didnt match my bank account number, and the funds were sent back to the sender.

I emailed UB, and told them what happend, and they said that there was a problem with wires that were sent out, and my was one of them. They said that they had to manually send the wire to my bank. This should be completed by Monday April 13th, and the funds should be back in my bank account sometime next week ( end of April).

I havent recieved any money from them, every time I email them, they give me the same answer, that they are going to forward this issue to supervisor, who will contact me. They told me five times, that some supervisor or manager would contact me about this issue, and they never did.

It has been month and 1/2 since I made a cashout and, still no money. Is there a chance I will never see that money, had anyone had problem with bank wire cashouts on UB?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

P.S Sorry, for the grammar, english is my 2nd language.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:23 AM

1) US
2) ePassporte
3) $100
4) 5/8/07, 11 pm CDT
5) 5/9/07, 9 pm CDT
Old 05-10-2007, 10:35 PM

Default Re: Official Ultimate Bet Cashout Thread *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky
Old 05-11-2007, 02:15 AM

1.) US
2.)Check
3.)1400
4.)Mar 29
5.)have not received.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) location (US or Non-US) - US
2) type of withdrawal (check, epass) - epass
3) amount of withdrawal - 4650
4) date requested - 5/2
5) date received - still pending

dammit. i should have read the forums before and cashed out like 500-1k at a time

[/ QUOTE ]

Now they want me to send them all sorts of documentation. They also said that they will confiscate funds if photo ID shows that I am underage. Is this something that I should worry about? I am only 20 years old and live in MD, USA.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:06 PM

1) U.S.
2) check
3) $2000
4) 2/16/07
5) have not received; UB support told me in March that they were waiting to hear from the bank regarding a stop payment and the funds would then be recredited to my account. This has not happened yet.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:04 PM

1) US
2) ePassporte
3) $100
4) 5/12/07, 11 pm CDT
5) 5/14/07, 11 am CDT