Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Count the mistakes...

[ QUOTE ]
I would fold preflop. But I dont think its a huge mistake. You are looking at 7:1 odds. If you were closing the action its a definete call.

Flop looks fine.

The turn is an easy fold IMO. When TAG SB 3-bets the flop you should worry. When UTG calls 2 cold on the flop and the turn hits the few hands you were ahead of (T9, 98, T8), you should worry even more.

River good.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, pre-flop I really hate a TAGs raising from SB even with stellar odds. It just makes the hand hard to play is all, most of your good flops are going to cause you to get in a war with light armor and the cards limping behind you will never let you know if they hold a likely J when they just cold call flop bets.

I fold turn and depending on the read I have on SB, I may just call flop and fold turn UI. I'm really looking for 2pair or better to believe I'm good (that is until the river counterfeits me X)
Old 05-09-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Preflop is a mistake IMO, you're getting 7-1 but you have bad absolute and horrible relative position here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing to say more. The relative position in this hand is the big argument, it's a clear fold preflop IMO.
Old 05-09-2007, 04:02 PM

yeah, i dump it pf too