Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2007, 01:45 PM

Default Bet Pot Party Help

I normally play turbo sng's at Stars and use the Bet Pot Stars script. I've only ever been able to get the scroll up/down to work for blind increases which is good enough for me. At Stars i can increase the blinds right up to my stack total, effectively all-in.

However, at Party using the Bet Pot Party script, i can only scroll up to 1000 (i think) and no further. Not a huge problem with small blinds, but when they are say 400, scrolling up to 1000 max doesn't help me much.

So, can i edit the script so i can scroll all the way up to my total stack (like Stars)

I would like to get this to work as i couldn't handle Party's slider bar when 5 tabling speed sng's.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:13 PM

Default Re: Bet Pot Party Help

[ QUOTE ]
I normally play turbo sng's at Stars and use the Bet Pot Stars script. I've only ever been able to get the scroll up/down to work for blind increases which is good enough for me. At Stars i can increase the blinds right up to my stack total, effectively all-in.

However, at Party using the Bet Pot Party script, i can only scroll up to 1000 (i think) and no further. Not a huge problem with small blinds, but when they are say 400, scrolling up to 1000 max doesn't help me much.

So, can i edit the script so i can scroll all the way up to my total stack (like Stars)

I would like to get this to work as i couldn't handle Party's slider bar when 5 tabling speed sng's.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you look in the TextBox where you type your bet; do amounts >=1000 get separated by commas or periods? (eg: "1,000" or "1.000").

This was the source of the problem I encountered for the PartySNGHelper script a while back and since I borrowed the scroll-wheel code from Dave's BetPot script most likely it's the same problem.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2007, 02:26 PM

All the bet amounts up to 1000 are - 100.00/200.00 ect.
When it gets to 1000 & over, it's 1,000.00 ect.

Any solution ?
Old 05-08-2007, 03:11 PM

When one manually types in bets you have to use a comma now???

Or does Party put in the comma when BetPot tries to set it to 1000 - this would probably cause the same issue...

I'll play a SNG or two tonight and see what can be done [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When one manually types in bets you have to use a comma now???

Or does Party put in the comma when BetPot tries to set it to 1000 - this would probably cause the same issue...

I'll play a SNG or two tonight and see what can be done [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
The scroll-wheel code in the PartySNGHelper script is still working OK for me, so perhaps give that a try and it might suggest what the difference is?

I'm just about to fix the thing that closes the new popup as it turns out you get another message it you don't win.

Party CPU lag is a total joke atm though... I've got no PT or PAHUD running and it's lagging like mad with just 8 tables... I did manage to play 10 for a while, but it got so slow I thought it was gonna crash - I wish Party would stop caring about commas, dumb-ass pop-ups and new "bi-ding" noises and concentrate on fixing the [censored] bugs! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]