Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Re: FLORIDA ALLOWING POKER GAME STAKES TO BE RAISED IN JULY!

Screw the Series, I'm heading to either the, St. Johns County dog track or the Daytona dogtrack, 1-2 100 max buy in is going to be insane, it will be nearly impossible not to leave with 1k or better every night.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:39 AM

Hey, the hard rock 500 and 1K tourneys are decent but I'm looking forward to the 1-2. I remember when the old bingo hall (pre HR days) started the 140s. Ohhhh fishalocious...
My only regret is that I'll be in Vegas until the 9th. Hope you guys leave some purple chips for me. Oh and Juan is still a tool.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm just amazed that the law is this close to being passed and yet you don't want to acknowledge or show support for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. And exactly where is the support and who has been lobbying for this? I will gladly do my part in joining the fight but seems that it;s always a big secret. You don't see anything at the hard rock asking for support.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slacker... if you read through the threads regarding florida poker you would realize that comment was directed at flfishy and not anyone else... or do you naturally assume comments posted weeks ago on an internet message board, in a thread where you aren't even remotely involved, are intended just for you?

Well in that case... show some support, you slacker!

Oh wait.... it's over. Darn.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Screw the Series, I'm heading to either the, St. Johns County dog track or the Daytona dogtrack, 1-2 100 max buy in is going to be insane, it will be nearly impossible not to leave with 1k or better every night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, seems EVERYbody thinks this will be easy pickings. If so, where do the losers come from?
Old 05-08-2007, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Slacker13:

You do know that this has passed and is only awaiting the governor's signature? And that it has nothing to do with the Hard Rock's tourneys or hours of operation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. Sorry. I guess I don't understand your post, then.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:10 AM

If you have ever played live Florida poker players then you would know exactly where the losers come from.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, seems EVERYbody thinks this will be easy pickings. If so, where do the losers come from?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. That's kind of what I've been thinking. I predict there will be a few folks who are going to be humbled and mumbling to themselves along about the middle of July.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm just amazed that the law is this close to being passed and yet you don't want to acknowledge or show support for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. And exactly where is the support and who has been lobbying for this? I will gladly do my part in joining the fight but seems that it;s always a big secret. You don't see anything at the hard rock asking for support.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slacker... if you read through the threads regarding florida poker you would realize that comment was directed at flfishy and not anyone else... or do you naturally assume comments posted weeks ago on an internet message board, in a thread where you aren't even remotely involved, are intended just for you?

Well in that case... show some support, you slacker!

Oh wait.... it's over. Darn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you the guy I beat all time at HR? If I ever need to know where the ATM machine is I will ask you.

There is still a plenty of lobbying to do for the future. It would be nice to know if there is a group,website,committee, etc...dedicated to this. If so, who the hell are they.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. That's kind of what I've been thinking. I predict there will be a few folks who are going to be humbled and mumbling to themselves along about the middle of July.

[/ QUOTE ]

TWO WORDS: SENIOR CITIZENS
TWO MORE: DUMB PEOPLE

Florida is chock full of both.

In closing, $$$$$$$.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:18 PM

Very true, as I play at DERBY LANE frequently and know this.

Amazing they can get 120 people a day to play in a $45 tourney with a 29% rake and 15 minute blind intervals........can you say "CARNIVAL POKER".