Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2007, 03:29 PM

Default Re: Western Union / Bodog...

WTF PEICE OF [censored] BODOG ! i call up customer service try to get some answers and they say it was requested by there end via check by mail option, which I SPECIFICALLY DID NOT REQUEST SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED WU as I havn't heard good things about requesting a check... and the idiot I talked to on the phone said might as well just let it go instead of trying to cancel it and change it WU as the time frame would be the same. (he's saying it would take over a week just to put a stop payment on the check).
WTF bodog blow me
Old 05-04-2007, 03:50 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i requested a WU past tuesday morning, was approved the same day in the afternoon; i hope they dont tell me the same BS [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I was thinking of waiting until aorund tuesday for it to arrive, i guess ill email them now [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2007, 08:44 AM

Payout request on April 2 and still don't have it.

I'm trying to see if I can transfer to a WU payout as well, but not holding my breath. I have a feeling that BODOG sends their check processor (3rd party) a fat check and a list of names/address/amounts. Then BODOG wipes their hands clean and says that is that.

Paboo
Old 05-07-2007, 10:42 AM

Wu request ~5pm est on sat May 5th....message , ready to pick up at ~6am monday May 7th...so WU seems pretty quick
Old 05-07-2007, 10:48 AM

I also have succesfully withdrawn money on bodog via westernunion. My experience with it was a pleasant one too, receieving my message saying it is ready to pick-up within 24rs usully.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:22 AM

Cashed out $2400 on monday. Hit wu office on thursday. No problems getting it from the supermarket WU I went to, just that they did not have that much cash on hand. Got 3 checks totaling the amount of the pay out. Deposited in my bank without problem. Money did come from some guy in the Phillipines, and last message about the payout showed up on my Bodog account NOT in my e-mail.

Bodog has this problem solved it seems.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:24 AM

They have not solved their CHECK problem... I've still been waiting since April 2nd [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

It appears WU hasn't ever had a problem.

Paboo
Old 05-14-2007, 02:29 PM

I got my check today (5/14), requested on 4/19. It came via regular first-class mail, could easily be mistaken for junk mail unless you open it up and see the check inside. I had thought I had requested the courier option, but upon looking back at my account statement, it says check by mail.

Anyway, if it is expected via regular mail, make sure not to throw anything away. I knew immediately what it was when I saw the envelope from prior transactions, but not everyone might.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:56 AM

Finally got my check in the mail yesterday after noon as well. (5/14) requested 4/2. No idea why mine took longer. I got mine in USPS priority mail envelope. I'm pretty sure I only requested check my mail.

Lesson learned, I will definately use WU next time.

Paboo
Old 05-15-2007, 04:06 PM

i usually withdraw 3k at a time(2999) from now on as no ss number needed. what i do is just call up the 4 WU's around my house and ask if they have enough cash on hand. Usually in the late afternoon they have enough so i can get the whole thing cashed.