Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2007, 08:59 PM

Default Re: Make my GF jealous BBV. And win monies.

Best advice in here was doing nothing. Because being creepy enough to make some fake facebook account doesn't solve the fact that YOU still are hurt by this girl. Just remove her from your life. It'll piss her off, AND it'll help you heel. Because you clearly need it.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:24 PM

i hafta give 2p2reader some props, bbv4l now has an official girl who wants to help all the guys who are having trouble in here, keep up the good work girl
Old 05-06-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get her to come over, tell her you want to talk, but, tell her that you have something you have to do between such-in-such time and such-in-such time. Tell her you want her to come over after.

If she asks you what you have to do, just tell her you've got something you gotta take care of and leave it at that.

Here's the supplies you will need:

Glitter - really small and pastel colors
A popular female perfume. (You can get a sample for free at your local mall.)

Now, before she gets there take a few SPECKS of glitter and get them on your face. Subtle is the key. You don't want to look like a friggin elementary school project. Just a tiny tiny tiny bit on a noticeable place like your face.

Take the perfume, put a few dabs on a wash cloth or rag, let it breathe for a minute and then dab yourself with it on your chest, face and neck. You don't want to smell like you ARE a girl, but, you want to smell like you were JUST WITH a girl. **OP, this is not to be used as substittute for your regular cologne.** You must make sure you are wearing your cologne BEFORE you attempt to get the girl smell on you.

If you want to add to it, go buy a simple hair tie and leave it somewhere like just barely sticking out from under the couch. She may or may not notice it, but, it could be worth a shot.

Gimmicky face book accounts just simply will not do. I've never used face book, but, I'm assuming you can tell if somebody just started an account, yes/no? You would also have to steal multiple photos of a girl and have a bunch of people become friends with the dummy account and leave comments and bs like that. FAR TOO MUCH WORK.

My plan will garauntee you instant jealousy. And if for some reason it doesn't seem to work you can always SIIHP while she's there. Holllaaa!!

The only other alternative is to bang one of her friends. This always makes girls jealous.

[/ QUOTE ]

how did this response get no love?

brilliant.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:57 PM

1. Instead of 'faking' an encounter with a girl maybe you should actually meet a real girl.
2. ???????
3. Profit.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:06 AM

Let me get this straight... You break up with the girl and say she is a lying whore, but now you want to make her jealous?

Bitch response = How can I make her jealous?

Man reponse = Now I can get all that pussy I've been passing up the past 2.5 years while I was with this dumb whore.

Be a man. At the very least please at least pretend you have some testicles. Please move on.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:07 AM

Become friends with one of her co workers who is about to move away and go to said friends house one night right after you leave the girlfriends house and make sure the new girls friend who has a big mouth knows your there... err actually nevermind

just ignore her... seriously if youre trying to make her jealous you still care about her (normal) to to go out meet some new girls have a good time.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:19 AM

well i recently went through something like this.

i broke up with my girlfriend, who is a 9.5 because she is a nutcase. anyways afterward she started effing my best friend (at the time). i just wrote them both off and it worked out for the best... randomly a few weeks later his ex who he was still in love with who is easily an 8 got all drunk with me and up on my nuts. so yeah...

but wheres my monies fo realz?