Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who's Winning the NL?
Arizona 0 0%
Atlanta 1 1.52%
Chicago Cubs 0 0%
Cincinnati 1 1.52%
Colorado 1 1.52%
Florida 0 0%
Houston 0 0%
LA Dodgers 0 0%
Milwaukee 1 1.52%
NY Mets 54 81.82%
Philadelphia 2 3.03%
Pittsburgh 0 0%
San Diego 1 1.52%
San Francisco 0 0%
St. Louis 5 7.58%
Washington 0 0%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2007, 08:23 PM

Default My apology to BBV

BBV I do owe an apology for my ommissions. Earlier this day I did make a promise in my post to show you the lemon tart that I did plan to eat as an additive to my hot Sunday meal. I did eat the tart and share it's fine taste with family and kids but compleatly forgot to take photographs or write trip report of eating it for BBV. To apologise I do now show you a quick tour of my kitchen and the many cool things there in. We live in little small part of Canada but many days we are visited by our friends who we have met across the internet in Yahoo Cribbage social lounge 1 and other fun places hopefully soon to come Pokerstars! I do meet many friends across the internet including Jamie Gold (2006 World Champion!!!) and ask any visiter or guest to our lil abode that they bring us a gift from their home country of food or drink so as you note we have various oversea foods and drinks that has been gifted to us from foreign visits [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Yesterday I do post lil message that took much interest from BBV readers about drink that I do make every night or early evening upon return from work or hard day of making lil progress at the poker tables. Is ovious that drink needs a vessel to carry it so please take a look now closely at some of my cups and glasses as well as the cuboard containing packets of some of the drinks that I do make.

Forgot to stay but if you stay reading til end of post there is a couple of lil surprises for you to see! LOL 1 sign of a good kitchen and house hold is that it's well stocked with basics. By this meaning flower salt and rice and lentills and other such foods that do make an easy dinner for kids or can be combined to make further foods such as bread or pancake. Here is what we do call the BASICS CUBOARD.

Also important for a freindly and well visited house is for the main food cuboard to be very well stocked with array of worldly foods and in a additive to this for the fridge to be breaming with worldly foods and drinks that friends do bring for us from there travels and that we do gather from functions or wide spread functions that we may attend. In cuboard and fridge is foods and drinks from at least 7 countries in fridge and 12 countries in cuboard! See if you can tell the nations that happen well to be represented in my kitchen [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Food cuboard

Fridge

Now in extra to this I am so lovingly keen on a fine wine or drink with my meal that we do have a great collection of wines and alcoholic drinks for any to come taste and share with us should they desire our freindship. We are quiet family in small part of Canada but do take any in that ask and always keep offers open for any to visit and come see how we live.

LOL I knew some of you would like to see that!!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Next I did promise a treat for the end of the message (apology to BBV) and here is for you to see now the TREATS section of the kitchen. Two shelves one above the other with the finest of chocolates known to man for breaking open at times when I feel like dancing from happyness at how things go either at work or in the freeplay HORSE or stud hi games at pokerstars.

Is with a well stock kitchen and house like this that you will make many worldwide freinds including the like of Jamie Gold who is in email touch with us [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

As by way of end please do fill in my survey regards to the pictures and info that is provided to you here.

Robert Higgins (Pokerstars ID ibew1003)
Old 05-06-2007, 08:24 PM

Default Re: My apology to BBV

ban
Old 05-06-2007, 08:25 PM

wtf this is really weird. nice wine stash though.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just shut down this entire [censored] forum

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-06-2007, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just shut down this entire [censored] forum

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-06-2007, 08:28 PM

plz take this [censored] to oot
Old 05-06-2007, 08:28 PM

Sorry but did forget actually a very essensial part of the post!
Old 05-06-2007, 08:31 PM

Old 05-06-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just shut down this entire [censored] internets

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-06-2007, 08:39 PM

pretty obvious that bob is just typing something into an online translator, translating it, then translating it back to english