Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2007, 05:14 PM

Default Re: ACH (add funds withdraw on Absolute) reversed

I requested a payout via AddFunds ACH on 4/14. Five or six days later I noticed my payout still said "in process" and nothing in my bank account. I called customer service and they said I should wait a few more days because it could take up to ten days not including weekends. 4/25 I was getting impatient and after reading this thread I decided maybe I would be better off cancelling the payout and cashing out through Epassporte. I used the Live Help feature and the agent agreed this was a good idea . She said she would take care of it but think I may have closed the window thinking everything was taken care of. As of today, nothing has changed so I used Live Help again. I told them that my payout has taken much too long and I would like to cancel. She said there was a problem with the ACH transfers but is has been fixed and should see the money in my bank account within five business days. She also credited my AP account with $20. I don't have VIP status so maybe thats why its only $20.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've done one successful withdraw via Add Funds so far which was for $100 and that was like a test run. It showed up in about four business days in my account.

So I decided to go ahead and do a $2500 withdrawal which was broken up into a $1500 and $1000 withdrawal. That was done on the 14th and it still hasn't hit my account. It's been well over 5 business days now. I used the Live Chat to talk to a guy yesterday and he told me some B.S. about my bank not authorizing the transaction yet(huh? Bank of America is my bank and they apparently didn't have a problem with the $100 withdrawal). I was told that I now have to wait 5-8 business days. I'm on business day 7 today so we'll see if it shows up tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Three weeks and fifteen business days later and still no money. I want to kill these idiots. Every single time I call them I hear, "just a few more days."

DO NOT USE ADD FUNDS.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:10 PM

FWIW I've made 4 or 5 cashouts through add funds and had no problems at all. I've cashed out a total of about 12k through it. Typically takes ~7 bus days but so does AP-Epass-bank account and there are no fees involved here...other than those deducted from rakeback for the cashout.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:54 AM

Can someone else check on the withdraw page to see if the option is still there? It isnt for me right now but it was a week ago.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:50 AM

I got a call from ABS yesterday about an ACH that has was still in process since 4/11. They told me they were changing bank processors since they were having trouble with their original processor. They then asked me if I would like to change withdrawal methods. They also told me in the future this wouldn't be an issue once they change processors...fwiw
Old 05-05-2007, 06:09 PM

Yeah, I got a call Thursday night - and we agreed to cancel my pending requests and I will receive a check.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:06 PM

Dear Mr. HugeSack,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry you did not receive a prompt response to your previous emails; this was due to a high volume of incoming emails we have lately experienced.

In regards to your withdrawal request, we have to inform you that; unfortunately, there is a delay with the payouts processed via ACH as you may have noticed.

Consequently, we will send you the withdrawal via second day delivery check. You should be expecting your check by Wednesday 9th. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience due to the withdrawal process.

If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:13 PM

It is not an option. I called absolute last night and a guy told me Add Funds withdrawals have been suspended. He assumed, he really didn't seem to know jack, Add Funds would be back in the future since it was only suspended.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:41 PM

I am trying Instadebit now.