Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 01:55 PM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

where do you find that, on the website?
Old 05-06-2007, 02:23 PM

Yes, they show the amount of dollars they debited and the amount of local currency you spend/withdrew. then you just calc using the exchange rate at yahoo. 2.5% its not that bad but I wish it was lower. in the end of the year thats huge money
Old 05-07-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Slightly off topic, but how good is Full Tilt with switching your preferred withdraw method back and forth between ePass and check?

Sounds like it could be a pain judging from the FTP CS horror stories I've come across.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done it twice... just send support an email... was confirmed in <24 hrs
Old 05-07-2007, 08:51 PM

Has anyone used Epassporte's online 16 digit card number to deposit funds into bodog?
Old 05-07-2007, 09:51 PM

a success story...

Today loaded ePassporte with my BoA VISA debit card. Went thru no problem, but did get a "please verify this transaction" email from BoA - called them and verified it... everything OK.

Then at about 3:30 pm CST deposited into FullTilt from ePassporte. Deposit was declined by FullTilt. There was ~2hr period of anxiousness as my money was gone from ePassporte, but not in FullTilt... so a series of phone calls to ePassporte and emails to the FullTilt cashier to figure out what was going on. Called ePassporte customer service 3x's between emails with the FT cashier. Each time got thru to a live, helpful ePassporte human in <5 mins. Those phone calls all happened between 4 - 6 pm CST. Fulltilt also very helpful via email, but actually ePassporte was easier to deal with since I was able to talk to someone... Fulltilt wasn't answering the phone. Long story short - the problem was my fault. I inadvertently requested a Fulltilt deposit above the allowed maximum. That caused it to be declined. The money was in momentary limbo because ePassporte was waiting for the official word from Fulltilt that it was declined. Once Fulltilt sent word, the money was back into my ePassporte account immediately and I then made a successful deposit into FullTilt following the max rules this time.... and all is well at least for today. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2007, 11:57 PM

I just sent $600 to my Bank acct twice in the span of five minutes. Someone else mentioned this worked for them. Last time I tried it didn't, but this time it says it was successful. We will see. I sure as hell this doesn't flag some BS problem. I just went thru a month of hell with these guys.

Whoever has done this, please let me know if it caused any issues. Thanks!
Old 05-08-2007, 01:49 AM

It let me do this aswell yesterday and I ended up sending 6 transfers in one day. I really hope they all work lol. Anybody else had any success with multiple transfers per day?
Old 05-08-2007, 02:21 AM

I did 10 transfers a week ago and I called a representative to see if they would go through. He was confused but said everything looked good and it should work, I recieved the transfers into my bank today.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:32 AM

good to hear, thanks.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:35 AM

i did this as well, 6 transfers a few days ago, then 3 more the next day. they havent gone through yet.

in any case, when i logged into ePass today I had to agree to a new T&C. didnt see what the changes were, anyone else run into this?
Closed Thread