Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Re: \"You\'re Freaking Crazy\"

This seems so fitting.

I found taped to my locker at work last night a note from my friend that apologized for using profanity. She simply stated it was "not professional...."

I am so blown away by this. I thanked her, told her she never had to apologize to me and did not remember what was even said. If anything, she probably muttered something very quietly because we were swamped(the usual) and it was our forth night on. Sometimes ya gotta vent(quietly) and sometimes that is what friends are for.

I work with the greatest women ever!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2007, 03:14 PM

Ray,

As the father of 2, I am on your side here. I hardly ever curse. I do saying freaking a lot and I'm not really substituting it for anything. When I say freaking I mean freaking. If I intended to say [censored] I would just say [censored]. However, as you are well aware, you will never, ever convince your wife that she is wrong.

FWIW, I find it very entertaining on days I come home from work and my youngest tells me a story about how mommy used a bad word while driving teh car earlier that day [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2007, 03:26 PM

4_2_it, this thread is made all the better when you consider my previous thread about my huge fight with my dad over him cursing in front of my children.

It's somewhat stunning to me that I (not so) suddenly in a position where random curse words are having an impact on my life and my family relationships.

Ray
Old 05-04-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ray,

As the father of 2, I am on your side here. I hardly ever curse. I do saying freaking a lot and I'm not really substituting it for anything. When I say freaking I mean freaking. If I intended to say [censored] I would just say [censored]. However, as you are well aware, you will never, ever convince your wife that she is wrong.

FWIW, I find it very entertaining on days I come home from work and my youngest tells me a story about how mommy used a bad word while driving teh car earlier that day [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heheh, I love situations like that. I love to tell women they snore, or that they snort when they laugh. I doesn't have to be true and I don't necessarily even really pretend that it is, but I love seeing them get worked up.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ray,

[/ QUOTE ]

Heheh, I love situations like that. I love to tell women they snore, or that they snort when they laugh. I doesn't have to be true and I don't necessarily even really pretend that it is, but I love seeing them get worked up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a touch of sado-masochism to moi!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2007, 06:54 PM

Heh heh, I wish I could say You've gotta be cruel to be kind, but sometimes you just have to yank somebody's chain for the fun of it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The expressions you get back can be priceless!
Old 05-04-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Heh heh, I wish I could say You've gotta be cruel to be kind, but sometimes you just have to yank somebody's chain for the fun of it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The expressions you get back can be priceless!

[/ QUOTE ]

...indeed they can.

One of life's little pleasures!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ray,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a touch of sado-masochism to moi!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey John (Cole) do you…never mind.