Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 04:22 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

[ QUOTE ]
I think you should add instadebit to your list Bobo.
I havent used it but am strongly considering it.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I started this, I tried to include every eWallet that worked with at least a couple of major sites, but I may have missed some. Where are you coming across them?
Old 05-04-2007, 04:40 PM

So the incoming fees mean that when you withdraw via EFT from Moneybookers back to your bank account, you get hit with the $2.40 fee + whatever the incoming fee is for your bank?
Old 05-04-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
An update including CIBC incoming.

All transfers are assumed to originate from Ontario and going to Germany (where Moneybookers' bank is located) and vice versa.

BMO (outgoing): Flat fee of $10 + 0.2% of amount transferred (min. $15 - max $125)
BMO (incoming): Flat fee of $14
CIBC(outgoing): Flat fee of $35
CIBC (incoming): There is a charge of $10 for each incoming wire transfer. Wire transfers from Schedule 2 banks cost between $5 and $10 per transfer.
National Bank: $15 + 0.38% of amt. transferred
National Bank(incoming): still can't get in touch
RBC (outgoing): Flat fee of $35 + communication fee to Germany ($7) = $42
RBC(incoming): Free for wires under $50, $15 for wires over $50
Scotia(outgoing): I was quoted $12-13 + 0.15% of transfer amt.[but when I actually did mine at Scotia it was $15 + $7.50 (to Germany) = $22.50]
Scotia (incoming): Flat fee $10
TD Canada Trust(outgoing): Transfers under $10K - flat fee of $30; Transfers $10K - $250K - flat fee of $50
TD Canada Trust(incoming): Flat fee $10

[/ QUOTE ]

so if I want to load moneybooker with $500 american would i just be better off using my credit card with the 1.9 % fee ?
do any sites allow u to withdrawal to moneybookers if u deposited 1st through neteller?
Old 05-04-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So the incoming fees mean that when you withdraw via EFT from Moneybookers back to your bank account, you get hit with the $2.40 fee + whatever the incoming fee is for your bank?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my understanding, yes.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I took your advice and did a PokerSavvy promo at EmpirePoker that I'm going to use to fund MB. How long does it usually take to receive the savvy pts?

[/ QUOTE ]

where do i find info about this PokerSavvy promo?
Old 05-04-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so if I want to load moneybooker with $500 american would i just be better off using my credit card with the 1.9 % fee ?
do any sites allow u to withdrawal to moneybookers if u deposited 1st through neteller?

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly the CC would be best....certainly easier. As to your other question, here's something I posted a while back:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Could someone tell me of some site that will let me deposit with Neteller and then cashout with Moneybookers without having deposited w/MB? I don't have any money in my MB account, and it will be expensive to send a bank wire.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been asked and answered a few times, but it can be hard to find in this thread, and the answer has changed somewhat. Pontuan contributed this a few pages back:

[ QUOTE ]
Gamebookers, Eurobet, and Pokerheaven all allowed me to withdraw to mb without making a deposit first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some players have had success with UB as well, but this seems to be hit-and-miss.

The final option is to do a promo through PokerSavvy...they allow you to cash out your points to MB. That's what I did to start at MB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also discovered yesterday that VegasPoker247 (Absolute skin) has MB as a withdrawal option ONLY, which should mean it will work there. When I do a cashout over the weekend, I will post a trip report.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I took your advice and did a PokerSavvy promo at EmpirePoker that I'm going to use to fund MB. How long does it usually take to receive the savvy pts?

[/ QUOTE ]

where do i find info about this PokerSavvy promo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll send you a PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:10 PM

These are some of the sites that take instadebit.
UB
True poker
Vegas247 & AP
Cd poker
WSEX
Old 05-04-2007, 05:20 PM

1)when registering credit card ( VISA ) with moneybookers would there be any reason to not check the option for using it for gaming purposes?
2) does any1 anticipate moneybookers leaving Canadians like neteller did?
Old 05-04-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1)when registering credit card ( VISA ) with moneybookers would there be any reason to not check the option for using it for gaming purposes?
2) does any1 anticipate moneybookers leaving Canadians like neteller did?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you check the box, it's possible your CC will be declined, if it isn't alowed to be used for gaming sites. However, I think not checking it could be worse...they then won't allow the money to be used for gaming. Will that just affect deposits from your CC, or all money in MB? No one seems to know for sure.
Closed Thread