Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 08:13 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

[ QUOTE ]
For those of you using Moneybookers in USD with a CAD credit card, how do you get past the verification stage? As I understand it, Moneybookers charges your credit card with a USD amount, and that would show up on your credit card statement in CAD. Do you just keep track of the exchange rate on the day you sign up and use that to convert back?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I signed up for MoneyBookers, they sent me a letter with a PIN number to verify my address. After I did so, I was able to add a credit card to my account (and use it) without having to complete another verification process.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:01 PM

For all of you who use Party EFT as a cheap way of withdrawing funds, how do you do it without them reversing your cashout when they realize what you are doing?

I recently made a $30 deposit to Party via MB, then a $30 withdrawal to my chequing account via EFT, no problem.

Then I did the same thing with 12 $500 deposits (the maximum per deposit) from MB, and a $6k withdrawal to my chequing account. This was reversed back to my Party account and when I called, was told I had to cashout via the method I had deposited...at least when the amount was so large (the $30 amount worked fine). Does cover play work for you guys to be able to do this? If so, how much do you need to play?
Old 05-03-2007, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For all of you who use Party EFT as a cheap way of withdrawing funds, how do you do it without them reversing your cashout when they realize what you are doing?

I recently made a $30 deposit to Party via MB, then a $30 withdrawal to my chequing account via EFT, no problem.

Then I did the same thing with 12 $500 deposits (the maximum per deposit) from MB, and a $6k withdrawal to my chequing account. This was reversed back to my Party account and when I called, was told I had to cashout via the method I had deposited...at least when the amount was so large (the $30 amount worked fine). Does cover play work for you guys to be able to do this? If so, how much do you need to play?

[/ QUOTE ]
one of my friends transferred about $900 to me on party. i tried to EFT to my account and it was rejected. the terms stated a a 25% raked hands requirement (so i had to play ~220 raked hands for the cash out). 10 sngs later i cleared it (at the $20-$30). cashed out fine.

i think if you give them enough play such that they rake back more than the cost to do the EFT for you, it should be fine. the manner of which you did your cashout looked like you were just going through them. if you gave them a little play (even just an hour), it woulda probably went through fine.

i'm surprised it went through, and they reversed it tho...didn't know they could do that.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I signed up for MoneyBookers, they sent me a letter with a PIN number to verify my address. After I did so, I was able to add a credit card to my account (and use it) without having to complete another verification process.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, thanks. They sent that before you made your first deposit?
Old 05-03-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This procedure is news to me, to a certain extent. I did this, but it is the address verification, and I initiated it. I've never known it to be tied into the whole CC process. I funded my account from PokerSavvy and was using my account before I did ANY of these steps, though...I only verified my address/CC to get my limits increased.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the past, I've always made sure to time my money transferring with a bonus. Once a bonus came around, I'd make a good-sized deposit, clear the bonus, and then I was able to withdraw whatever I liked by EFT.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. I just waited to get the letter, verified my address by entering the PIN they sent me and I was instantly able to add a CC and deposit money to my MB account without having to jump through any hoops.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:22 AM

I don't know if this has been mentioned (this is a long post) but I believe that Full Tilt now takes moneybookers.

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/deposit.php
Old 05-04-2007, 02:52 AM

Added FT to the MB list, as two people have posted about that in this thread now...good news! MB has almost every site C2P does now, plus a few more. Definitely wins the site selection competition. Also added some bad news on the C2P cashout options, although we're still awaiting a trip report on the ATM card to absolutely confirm the 2% fee.

Moneybookers - AP (Withdrawal only on VP247), b2b, Betfair, Boss (some), Cake, Dobrosoft (Wingows), Everest, FT, iPoker (some), Ladbrokes, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame, Pacific, Party, Poker4Ever, Stars, UB, WSEX
Click2Pay - AP, Boss (some), Crypto (Sun & IP only), Everest, FT, iPoker (some), Microgaming (some), OnGame (NOT Eurobet, Europoker), Poker.com, TruePoker, UB
ePassporte - AP, Bugsy's Club, Cake, Dobrosoft (Wingows), GamesGrid, FT, Poker4Ever, Stars, UB
EcoCard - Dobrosoft (FCP, Wingows), iPoker, Mansion, Microgaming (some), OnGame (Eurobet), Poker4Ever
ATMOnline - Dobrosoft (Poker World), UB
ewalletxpress - Bugsy's Club, Dobrosoft (FCP)
No eWallet - Crypto (Betsafe, Poker Plex, Totalbet, UK Betting, Will Hill), Paradise, Poker Champs

Networks checked so far: AP, b2b, Betfair, Boss, Bugsy's Club, Cake, Crypto, Dobrosoft, Everest, FT, GamesGrid, iPoker, Ladbrokes, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame, Pacific, Paradise, Party, Poker.com, Poker Champs, Poker4Ever, Stars, TruePoker, UB, WSEX.

<u>Moneybookers</u>

Currency Available: US $, Can $, others
Funding Options: Bank Transfer (Free), CC (1.9% fee)
Withdrawal Options: Cheque ($4.67 fee), International Bank Transfer ($2.40 fee) - your bank must have its OWN SWIFT code. If your Bank/Credit Union uses a "correspondent bank", this will NOT work.
Depositing on Sites: No fees
Cashouts from Sites: No fees
Transaction Limits: 1,000 Euro for Outgoing Transactions, no limit for Incoming. Can be increased to as high as 17,000 Euro with verification steps.

<u>Click2Pay</u>

Currency Available: Can $ only
Funding Options: Bank Wire (NOT transfer), CC (3% fee) - you don't actually fund the account with your CC prior to making a deposit at a poker site. If you have no funds in your account when you make a deposit at a poker site, they then take it from your CC.
Withdrawal Options: Cheque (Issued in Euros, $2 fee), C2P Card ($10 fee to get card, $5 monthly dormant fee after 6 months, 2% fee on withdrawals min $3 max $15)
Depositing on Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Cashouts from Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Transaction Limits: NO limits on C2P-site-C2P transfers. $500/wk limit on loading from CC, will be increased after you spend a certain amount of money over a certain period of time...not specified how much or how long. Next level is $1,000 per week. There are a total of 4 levels after your initial one.

<u>ePassporte</u>

Currency Available: US $ only
Funding Options: CC only ($5 fee per $100 loaded)
Withdrawal Options: Wire Transfer ($50 fee), ATM ($2 fee, requires a $35 purchase of a Visa Card, $35 annual fee)
Depositing on Sites:
Cashouts from Sites:
Transaction Limits: $500 max daily total loads ($1000 for select); 5 max daily loads; 10 max daily transactions; $300 max daily total withdrawals ($600 for select); 5 max daily ATM transactions; 10 max Visa transactions. Select status requirements on web site, $5 fee
Old 05-04-2007, 02:54 AM

Anyone use ePassporte at all yet? I'd like to get some confirmation on whether or not there are any fees moving money between EPP and Poker Sites.
Closed Thread