Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2007, 04:55 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt refuses to pay me my money

cliff notes - OP is a douche and I hope he never gets his money, because someone so dumb is surely the type of player I want to keep a large roll online.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For some reason, I'll make one more attempt to help you out on this. You might want to check out this thread: Address Verification Problem

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate the mature and constructive response. As I said before, the size of the file is not the problem- it's 487 kb and they said they can handle up to 1 mb.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:02 PM

Are you a competent lawyer?

I doubt that very much. Probably unemployed if he actualy is a lawyer, wich I doubt even more than the competent issue.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:07 PM

I hope you respond the same way to your clients and other lawyers. That would be awesome.

Also - what kind of lawyer are you? You don't have some kind of scanner or something at your office? You have to drive all that way to Kinko's do get this done?
Seems weird.

Also - this seems to be a totally routine situation.
Maybe the e-mail with the document didn't go through all the way (I think this can sometimes happen if you have a connection glitch in the middle of sending it or something).

I've had some documents that I've tried to send and then found out from the other end, "Dude, I don't know what you did. But I'm just getting a bunch of jibberish on this end."

It happens.

Some people have some serious problems with FT. You are not one of them.
People really do get their money from FT.
You really think they are just singling you out specifically just so they can keep your $400.
Try e-mailing again.

I'm the last person to defend FT because I'm kind of annoyed at their lack of cust-serv and other security issues that I've been reading about on here.
But they just haven't done anything to you in this situation.
And you have probably accomplished the opposite of your intended effect as I, and I believe others, kind of feel sorry for FT for having to deal with such ridiculous obnoxiousness.

Finally - is this really for real? This is so over-the-top ridiculous I somehow have my doubts that someone could react THAT badly to a routine "sorry, we couldn't read the document for some reason" type of e-mail.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For some reason, I'll make one more attempt to help you out on this. You might want to check out this thread: Address Verification Problem

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate the mature and constructive response. As I said before, the size of the file is not the problem- it's 487 kb and they said they can handle up to 1 mb.

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll notice that they didn't list the file's size as the specific reason they were unable to open it. they kindly asked you (with two pleases) to resubmit the file. are you really this thick? last time i checked they didn't let 10-year olds on poker sites, but i didn't think it was to reduce the amount of crybaby emails that FT support receives.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:18 PM

OMG!!! You ARE the thick one aren't you! How many people have to give you solid advice before you turn-off your auto-defend switch and LISTEN.

Stop making ASSumptions about FT's intent (you're a lawyer?!?!?!? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]). Take them at their word and work it out. People get checks from FT ALL THE TIME. OMG!!!!

-RJ
Old 05-02-2007, 05:20 PM

Remember, anytime you will react in such fashion, any CS rep will retaliate 100x

They do not care, you are just another gambler for them.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:21 PM

Everybody shhh.... obviously this guys had a rough day and I feel your pain buddy... I now respectfully challenge you to a game of heads up $5/10 NLH and please dont forget to go on full blown monkey tilt when I refuse to give the money from your first pot back. Seriously how do you play poker? This guys like 100 times worse than the biggest Matusow blowup... who said the games weren't good anymore?
Old 05-02-2007, 05:23 PM

Wow. You think that maybe, just maybe, the file got corrupted and you could resend it? Or do you just not want spend the money on another email postage stamp?
Old 05-02-2007, 05:29 PM

Well, strictly speaking, it's libel, not slander (slander is spoken, libel is written), and it's not a crime, it's a tort (a tort is an act for which you can be sued).