Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2007, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Daniel & Greg to be Buddy Buddy at PokerStars? What a Hoot!

[ QUOTE ]

Also, again as I recall, Daniel posted on his blog that he thought Joe Hachem was the real deal and that even Chris Moneymaker had potential, but he felt that Greg was not really such a great poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he said that Jamie Gold was not a great player.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PS is obv rigged in my favor then. Thanks for the WSOP seat last year. FT sucks since I bubbled for my seat last year there.

[/ QUOTE ]

some people get "boom" accounts, some "doom" accounts and some "meh" accounts. Every site does this. I don't play at FT b/c they gave me a "doom" account and won't fix it no matter how many times i email them. For that reason, I play on PS where I have a "meh" account--its better than nothing.

Kermit
Old 05-02-2007, 03:23 PM

I may really, really, really suck a lot - I make no pretensions to greatness. I am just saying the runner-runner crap seemed to spike up after the legislation. Perhaps, I am a fool for not adapting and calling more all-ins with A4 or K6 - my bad. All I said was, it was sufficient for me to pull my money off Stars and play live only. BTW, hope to see some of you fine folks at the Venetian/Binions this weekend - come and win my money, since I really, really suck. ;-) OT, good place to watch the fight on Saturday?
Old 05-02-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I may really, really, really suck a lot - I make no pretensions to greatness. I am just saying the runner-runner crap seemed to spike up after the legislation. Perhaps, I am a fool for not adapting and calling more all-ins with A4 or K6 - my bad. All I said was, it was sufficient for me to pull my money off Stars and play live only. BTW, hope to see some of you fine folks at the Venetian/Binions this weekend - come and win my money, since I really, really suck. ;-) OT, good place to watch the fight on Saturday?

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd post and you're already challenging the entire forum.
Good work!
Old 05-02-2007, 04:10 PM

Ah, so this is like a British private school for boys - new boys must bend over for the elders? :-) No wonder upper-class British men are so metro-sexual, but I digress... Hey, this is a rumour forum - I am just spreading rumours and urban legends. But back to my question, good place to watch the fight in LV, other than the MGM Arena itself?
Old 05-02-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously - I don't troll about and complain about "riggedness"

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously?
Old 05-02-2007, 04:16 PM

This thread has taken a turn for the awesome.

But I do think we can have all the "Stars rigs it against me" posts in a different thread or forum.

We're talking about Negreneau heading to Stars and also getting along with Raymer.

Take the rigged chat somewhere else.
Kermit's post is a tough one though because I can't tell if he's levelling or not with this 'doom' account and 'meh' account stuff.

For some reason I don't think he's levelling and actually do think he's been e-mailing FT to complain about his 'doom' account.
Amazing.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:51 PM

I want a "boom-boom" account.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PS is obv rigged in my favor then. Thanks for the WSOP seat last year. FT sucks since I bubbled for my seat last year there.

[/ QUOTE ]

some people get "boom" accounts, some "doom" accounts and some "meh" accounts. Every site does this. I don't play at FT b/c they gave me a "doom" account and won't fix it no matter how many times i email them. For that reason, I play on PS where I have a "meh" account--its better than nothing.

Kermit

[/ QUOTE ]

i 100% agree with you
Old 05-02-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ah, so this is like a British private school for boys - new boys must bend over for the elders? :-) No wonder upper-class British men are so metro-sexual, but I digress... Hey, this is a rumour forum - I am just spreading rumours and urban legends. But back to my question, good place to watch the fight in LV, other than the MGM Arena itself?

[/ QUOTE ]
RACIIST BAN