Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2007, 06:07 AM

Default Re: Liverpool in the final!!

[ QUOTE ]
Liverpool has got to be the worst team ever to reach two champions league finals in such a short time.

It still puzzles me as to how such a team can beat chelsea or barcelona over two matches. What a [censored] team, it just shows how even soccer donkaments can reward the donks....

Jamie gold as wsop champ is more fitting than liverpool in a final let alone winning... AGHH it sickens me to my stomack

And i love how people are talking as if man utd are in the final already LOL... it was a miracle they got a win in the first leg. they got to thank that monkey Dida for his errors.

I would want to see Milan avenge those scummy scousers for that miracle in istanbul.... was there live and it hurt witnessing it

Unreal: Crouch, fowler, kuyt bellamy LOL what a joke... pennant gonzales sissoko the arsenal B team has more talent. Thierry Henry last year scored more goals than all the Liverpool front line put together...

How sad those scousers PTUI

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir are an irl donk. Stick to online poker, as your opionins are awful.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Liverpool has got to be the worst team ever to reach two champions league finals in such a short time.

It still puzzles me as to how such a team can beat chelsea or barcelona over two matches. What a [censored] team, it just shows how even soccer donkaments can reward the donks....

Jamie gold as wsop champ is more fitting than liverpool in a final let alone winning... AGHH it sickens me to my stomack

And i love how people are talking as if man utd are in the final already LOL... it was a miracle they got a win in the first leg. they got to thank that monkey Dida for his errors.

I would want to see Milan avenge those scummy scousers for that miracle in istanbul.... was there live and it hurt witnessing it

Unreal: Crouch, fowler, kuyt bellamy LOL what a joke... pennant gonzales sissoko the arsenal B team has more talent. Thierry Henry last year scored more goals than all the Liverpool front line put together...

[/ QUOTE ]

Woefully lacking in knowledge.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:02 AM

It was one of the worst semi finals in a long time. Hope there is some entertainment tonight. Although only from United and we are 4-0 up by half time ala Roma. I wish Gatuso was still injured as he holds that team together but Maldini being injured could free up Rooney providing he plays in the centre. If we get through I hope Scholes doesn't do his usual tackling and get booked and miss another final. If they are wining 1-0 with 5 mins left then we have to bring on our super sub.

John O'Shea
Shots: 5
Goals: 4

Andriy Shevchenko
Shots: 36
Old 05-02-2007, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-02-2007, 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir are an irl donk. Stick to online poker, as your opionins are awful.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has got to be the dumbest most ignorant post about a football team that I've ever heard. I could rattle on about all Liverpools statistics and successes but I'm wasting my time. I love your poker knowledge hotmark but you are so ridiculously off the mark on this football debate it is untrue.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:24 AM

Question: Who's won the most Champions League titles (albeit tied) in its history?

Yeah....thought so.

Question: Who won 18 Division 1 titles since its inception?

Yeah....thought so.

Question: Who is second behind Man U in most title wins in English football?

Yeah....thought so.

Why I'm responding to this I don't know.

And for good measure:

Question: How many Champions League titles do Chelsea and Arsenal have?

Yeah....thought so.

Liverpool may not be the best team in the Premiership much less Europe...but you think Porto are even anywhere near the class of Liverpool when they won!? hahaha and you speak about the worst team to reach a Champions League final. Please. Honestly.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A bad post. But I'm not upset in anyway. I would expect you to not fully appreciate what Liverpool achieved last night when your avatar is the jersey of a player who could never quite cut the mustard in European or International football... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2007, 08:30 AM

If Utd beat Milan tonight then that final will be stupid.

With out doubt the biggest game ever. Its a good job much of athens is in ruins already because there will be big trouble.

UEFA should switch the game to Wembley due to security considerations IMO
Old 05-02-2007, 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
John O'Shea
Shots: 5

Andriy Shevchenko
Shots: 36

[/ QUOTE ]

haha [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] O'Shea

shevchenko is so bad!
Old 05-02-2007, 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God how I hate ManUre. Bring em on