Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2007, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Heroes 4/30

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Why can't Hiro just meet Sylar, freeze time, then decapitate him and burn his brains?

[/ QUOTE ]

time travelling doesn't bother me, but this is a big issue

[/ QUOTE ]

On the same note, why can't Peter do that? Esp w/ all the other powers he has. Seems like a no brainer.

[/ QUOTE ]

He can. remember how he saved Ando and Future Hiro from Parkman? As far as old school Peter, i'm not sure he even knows he has that power yet. I don't seem to remember him ever meeting Old School Hiro, let alone knowing about his time traveling abilities.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

He can. remember how he saved Ando and Future Hiro from Parkman? As far as old school Peter, i'm not sure he even knows he has that power yet. I don't seem to remember him ever meeting Old School Hiro, let alone knowing about his time traveling abilities.

[/ QUOTE ]

But he met future hiro (back on the subway with mohinder) and learned he can stop time and time travel then.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Why can't Hiro just meet Sylar, freeze time, then decapitate him and burn his brains?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On the same note, why can't Peter do that? Esp w/ all the other powers he has. Seems like a no brainer.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why were Peter and Sylar fighting at the end of that episode then? Playing around and not stopping time against regular people is one thing, but you'd think against Sylar he'd go all out.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why were Peter and Sylar fighting at the end of that episode then? Playing around and not stopping time against regular people is one thing, but you'd think against Sylar he'd go all out.

[/ QUOTE ]

This likely relates to Huh?'s preview post. Perhaps we will get some answers next week. I know I'm excited.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:31 PM

Chelsea just lost. If Heroes does not end well, I am going to hit someone
Old 05-01-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alex, if he stabbed Sylar on the east side of town, and the west side goes nucular, Hiro might realize he stabbed the wrong guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Day of the explosion" leaves a solid 20 hours for people to move around town. New York is big, but it's not THAT big.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but Hiro said he stabbed Sylar and he still exploded. Now,Hiro could just teleport away, but why would he after Sylar healed unless he was exploding? We'll see...

Oh, Future DL was killed by Future Sylar as proof by "Nathan" sticking his hand through the door.

And time freeze takes time to do it seems (5-10 seconds?), so sitting there and focusing against Sylar's (Telekenisis, freeze power, ???) a bad idea
Old 05-01-2007, 06:33 PM

hiro doesn't know exactly how the healing power works. he could have stabbed sylar and thought he was dead. then after he learned that he wasn't, he might think it is impossible to kill him as long as he has the healing power.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:42 PM

Default Re: spoilers

[ QUOTE ]
you guys are on crack, this episode was [censored] awesome

[/ QUOTE ]
ActionJeff, I agree with you completely. I loved this episode unconditionally, and the fact that Chelsea just lost has no bearing on it whatsoever. The episode gave us all kinds of links as to how Heroes works, and if this series does not end up being brilliant after this, I am going to sulk for a seriously long time.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hiro doesn't know exactly how the healing power works. he could have stabbed sylar and thought he was dead. then after he learned that he wasn't, he might think it is impossible to kill him as long as he has the healing power.

[/ QUOTE ]
I suspect that Hiro had never seen the healing power before, so he didn't know it existed until it was too late.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:32 PM

I would just like to say Future Parkman is SOOOO much better than Present Parkman. I love him as a hardass/semi-villain and he plays that role so much better than being a pussy "what should I do?" type of guy.