Old 05-01-2007, 01:34 PM

Default Re: bizarre 3 way 10/20 hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kanye sucks, hes not bluffing like this

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...says the people who wont play me hu...

[/ QUOTE ]

id play you HU if you werent such a [censored] bitch
Old 05-01-2007, 01:36 PM

results?
Old 05-01-2007, 03:12 PM

i called pretty quick. he had AA.

and fwiw, though it looks like it's just something personal with him and krantz, i do not think kanye sucks. over a limited sample i think he is probably a littler overaggro, but he can definitely make me uncomfortable.

i think this hand may have had a bit of that flavor (for him) of when you miss your limp rr w aa and then get tied into a hand - but maybe not.

the main mistake for him i think is that this is such a perfect spot for a guy like him to get paid off w aa. it's pretty obvious that i'm trying to isolate jrb, and with kanye's image if he repops me here pre, and i have a hand a little better than 9t, then it's a great spot for him to win a big pot because i will give him zero credit. if i have AK, i'm probably felting it pre. if i have aq i like my hand vs his range. if i have 88-TT i may feel like it's worth 4 bets here.

anyway, whether his postflop play was awful or genius i am not sure, but to be capable of stuff like this means something.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:20 PM

la, regardless of what i said, it stands that he's not bluffing here. whether that's with trips or a boat or AA, he's not bluffing, so you just need to give him a range of hands he's playing for value and go with that, and i think that range could change based on how you play him and from session-session.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:26 PM

I agree with Krantz here. its pretty clear from the hand/kanye's post that he didnt regard this play as a bluff, but more of an 'experiment' as he stated, obviously assuming he could get called by hands he beats here (which i think is pretty debatable in and of itself heh). either way, pretty interesting, ive never played with kanye so it makes my input less relevant. but, nontheless i think its true that this is never a bluff from kanyes perspective, whatever hand hes pushing here, and i still believe he almost never plays an 8 this way.

the fact that he plays AA this way, or rather that he is capable of these types of plays, makes this a call though
Old 05-01-2007, 03:43 PM

That's like the sickest value bet in the history of the world. Holy [censored].

If I got to this flop with AA, I would CR it to make it look like a squeeze almost always. I don't mind the flat pre, but wow this river seems excessive.

I guess this answers whether or not he could value-push 8x here.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:43 PM

a bluff in this spot is retarded i mean ur getting incredible odds with such a wide range, no good player would do that, saying i suck because i wouldnt bluff here is beyond retarded, if i suck come play me im waiting everyday for someone but no1 comes

la ur analysis is pretty spot on i immediately regreted the flop play but [censored] happens o well
Old 05-01-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
la, regardless of what i said, it stands that he's not bluffing here. whether that's with trips or a boat or AA, he's not bluffing, so you just need to give him a range of hands he's playing for value and go with that, and i think that range could change based on how you play him and from session-session.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna retract my earlier statement of call and say this is a fold.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a bluff in this spot is retarded i mean ur getting incredible odds with such a wide range, no good player would do that, saying i suck because i wouldnt bluff here is beyond retarded, if i suck come play me im waiting everyday for someone but no1 comes

la ur analysis is pretty spot on i immediately regreted the flop play but [censored] happens o well

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i sit v. you every single day and you sit out unless we play like 4-5 tables of hu which i don't do b/c i'm usually playing 6max tables. You are definitely a tough opponent though but so is Krantz, I would rate you in the top 10% of HU oppoennts I play but sit v. me for 2 tables or whatever and not some absurd amount of tables and i'll play you. pretty sure krantz would play you too--would be a good match to watch.

dlpnyc21

ps. i agree with your response, bluffing here is really bad and i would say you most likely put you on a set you played very well, thinking that at least one of them has enough of a hand to value bet the river.
pps. i think pushing AA here is very thin.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kanye sucks, hes not bluffing like this

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...says the people who wont play me hu...

[/ QUOTE ]

I will play you heads up 10/20 ALL DAY LONG. I offered you this on stars but u said only full tilt well I dont play there so get money on stars and its on like donkey kong