Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Party go mad

[ QUOTE ]
I also confirm that Woodhead and other guys that were blocked under this affilate weren't used anything forbidden by Party like any types of bots or pokeredge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter, what exactly programs are you using? exactly what programs are the guys who got funds confiscated using?

surely if they were getting everyone with PT and PAHUD then then this forum would be floooded with threads...but it isnt.

goodluck with resolving the issues. I hope you at least get a clear answer as to what red flagged you guys. I also hope that party arent saying that people who use PT and PAHUD are about to get a nasty surprise next time they play.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Peter, what exactly programs are you using? exactly what programs are the guys who got funds confiscated using?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use PT and PAHUD. The guys who got funds confiscated already tell for themselves. As far as i remember there is only one difference is SpadeEye.

[ QUOTE ]
surely if they were getting everyone with PT and PAHUD then then this forum would be floooded with threads...but it isnt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flood by people with 0 posts and bad english? It doesn't make any sense. And this will not help them much i guess so probably they understand that. This is the reason why Akimka and me choosed to help them.

[ QUOTE ]
I hope you at least get a clear answer as to what red flagged you guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they would know this answer - they'd stop asking PP "why" i guess.

[ QUOTE ]
I also hope that party arent saying that people who use PT and PAHUD are about to get a nasty surprise next time they play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hoped so as well. Now i see that Party can ban accounts of honest guys anytime by no reasons. I feel unsafe myself. At least i want Party to provide clear answers on guy's questions. And i will try to help them to get them.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:45 AM

thx Peter. I asked because I use PT and PAHUD and dont want my account locked when i get a reload.

When I said this forum isnt flooded i just meant that if they were locking accounts in massive numbers (eg of PT/PAHUD users) then there would be many threads on the subject, by noobs and 2+2 pros alike, which there isnt

obv some people are sceptical of new posters getting accounts locked (often for good reason, see most/all 'site xyz stole my monies' threads ) and often it turns out that complete information was not given. Now, Im not saying you guys are doing anything dodgy but rather Im saying that it seems that a select group who are tied together in some way have triggered a red flag with party. Unforunately sites may, in locked account cases, may not want to give out all their secrets lest people use that against them in the future. I can see this being problematic when false positives occur which is regrettable.

I hope u get an answer because fundamentally I dont agree that they can take the money and not give a clear reason for it.

goodluck

edit: FWIW my view on party is pretty much summed up by the following
[ QUOTE ]

You're pressing PartyPoker.com representatives to condone a list of grey area third-party software. They won't. Their official response would have contained the same vague yet stern language if you had asked the same questions three years ago.

Unofficially the line in the sand begins at apps that help guide your actions – "A.I. programs" and the like. They've been aware of stat trackers and HUDs for ages and have brought no measures against them. Relax.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-30-2007, 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im not saying you guys are doing anything dodgy but rather Im saying that it seems that a select group who are tied together in some way have triggered a red flag with party.

[/ QUOTE ]

There may be a reason as I understand it: group of players playing nearly similar way (may be by written strategy that does when raiser have PFR > 20 Reraise ATs and so on) is really looks like bots. May be party implemented sophisticated algorighms to detect patterns in player's activity and when some players from one affiliate play almost similar way this can raise red flag for them.

But there is not an excuse.

The whole reason this topic exitst is NOT that party forbids pokertracker or PAHud (this is exactly not true at this time as we got from Mike answers).

The problem is that party can by his own consideration ban anyone just because they feel "suspisious" about his play.

And that's not big deal either - that's Party own his pokerroom and can not let play anyone about them feel "suspicious".

The main reason if funds confiscated from honest players and affiliate with 100k+ mgr closed!!!

If party just have suspicious like you don't use preselect buttons often, you playing nearly similar way etc. they can just ask players not to play anymore and return money to them but not confiscate money only by feelings!! (sorry for my bad English today. Have huge hangover [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2007, 07:45 AM

Ok, has there actually been a definitive answer to this question:
Can I use PokerTracker and PAHUD on Party Poker?
Old 04-30-2007, 08:10 AM

Default Re: PartyPoker prohibits usage of any side-software?

Has Brunson played WSOP online? Did the WSOP online-qualifiers prohibit software use?
Online Poker IS another game. You are talking nonsence.
If you wish to play pure offline poker, then go and play it offline.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:17 AM

As for me, i will not play on Party, until this matter is resolved, and the resolution IS public. I am not in the mood to hear from CS: "yes, of course, not every software is banned, but in your special case it is, and we cannot give you any details on this, because of our privacy policy".

And that IS the "official position" of Party in this very case.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:46 AM

I kinda of wish some site some day would ban all software. It would be interesting to see how there numbers would change. I think when the word got out, alot of players would move there.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:28 PM

What is the problem? Go to pitbullpoker.com (or any other network/room not supported by PT and PAH). There are a plenty of places to play poker and be sure, no software is used online and offline.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:12 AM

I was checking terms and conditions of partypoker to see if they block accounts for using PT, PAHUD etc

https://secure.partyaccount.com/abou...e_policy_s.htm

Check under

What counter-measures is PartyGaming taking to prevent the use of BOTS?

i dont think they are against PT,texascalc,PAHUD etc as they did write abt what they dont allow under

I use PT myself never had any problem [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]